Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 144. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 0
Hi, what do you think which directions are the most vulnerable to counterfeiting? In what ways can Bonafi develop?

Any goods. From electronics to cosmetics and food. Bonafi expects to develop in all these areas
Read here. They publish some studies in the field of counterfeit products and their solutions:
https://reddit.com/r/bonafi/
Activity: 336
Hi, what do you think which directions are the most vulnerable to counterfeiting? In what ways can Bonafi develop?

Any goods. From electronics to cosmetics and food. Bonafi expects to develop in all these areas
Activity: 350
Activity: 308
Hello, a good project, very in demand nowadays. I hope you will find a large number of customers in the first time.
I'm sure that the developers will look in advance and during the launch they will already have several partners
Activity: 406
Hello, a good project, very in demand nowadays. I hope you will find a large number of customers in the first time.
Activity: 378
Hi, I'm waiting for news from you. I was very interested in your project. How many manufacturers do you think will join at once?

I don't think that someone will be able to answer this question. Depending on how successful the project will be and how effective the marketing campaign will be

I hope that several manufacturers will support Bonafi immediately, since I know for sure that there are interested companies
Activity: 392
Hi, I'm waiting for news from you. I was very interested in your project. How many manufacturers do you think will join at once?

I don't think that someone will be able to answer this question. Depending on how successful the project will be and how effective the marketing campaign will be
Activity: 322
Activity: 364
Bonafi is definitely a favorite of this season. In such a complex situation for crypto you are promoting such a complex project. It's very brave of you, but I see that you follow the rules and laws of the US, so everything will be fine.
This is true, I think the project will get the support of many developers and various information resources
Activity: 377
Bonafi is definitely a favorite of this season. In such a complex situation for crypto you are promoting such a complex project. It's very brave of you, but I see that you follow the rules and laws of the US, so everything will be fine.
Activity: 392
Bonafi is looking forward to a great future if successful. In what I don't doubt at all. I think the world will gladly accept your idea
Activity: 313
Hi, all.
You need to add token details to allow participants to get in the idea.
The project is on the US Security Commission. All information will be available after August 8th.
Activity: 308
Bonafi is a well-developed team that has good experience and knows how and what to do. Steve Kuh inspires confidence. He makes demonstrations and participates in many events presenting his project. Excellent work

It's true. On such an early stage project really shows good results! I hope you continue at the same pace, and you will achieve success this year!
Bonafi is a well-developed team that has good experience and knows how and what to do. Steve Kuh inspires confidence. He makes demonstrations and participates in many events presenting his project. Excellent work
Activity: 336
Your project is the only useful one this year. It's also sad that crypto is used for gaming and other boring stuff, but it's also joyful that you are, and you will make this world a little better!

I wouldnt call the game industry boring, but in view of the large competition, many projects are not very successful.
Bonafi is one of a kind and this is their advantage. Following the rules of the commission, competently set goals and great potential on the market - all this makes Bonafi knowingly successful with the project.
Your project is the only useful one this year. It's also sad that crypto is used for gaming and other boring stuff, but it's also joyful that you are, and you will make this world a little better!
Tell me, do you have any reviews about the project on Youtube, or are they planned in the future?
Have you seen these videos?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1x6TdzjjVwU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evIESFkRdYM

Well, it's pretty old video. In August, developers will release a video with a new demonstration of the application and new products as well as a demo version of the extension for Chrome, Mozilla and Internet Explorer
Activity: 265
Tell me, do you have any reviews about the project on Youtube, or are they planned in the future?
Have you seen these videos?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1x6TdzjjVwU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evIESFkRdYM
Activity: 364
Activity: 324
Simply great opportunities to use your technology. It really amazes with its scale. How did you come up with this?
It will be very difficult to implement, but if successful, you will shock the whole world.

The launch is scheduled for the first quarter of 2019. There is still plenty of time for the development and solution of tasks
Jump to: