Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 150. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 0
magnificent project. I will definitely join you later when there is more information about the project
Activity: 378
Has the team any big private investors?? Like investment funds or similar? It would be great for the project
I know that the initial development of the project was sponsored by several investors
Activity: 55
Tell me, will you carry out the sale of the tokens? if not, when will your token be traded on stock exchanges and on what? unfortunately, in your road map there is no information about it

Bonafi is observing a 30 day cooling period per the rules of the U.S. Security Exchange Commission. We are to discuss only about the company solutions and their use cases. No discussion on Tokens, ICO, or financial details until Aug 8th. For this reason, we even took down the whitepaper from our website as well. When we come back on Aug 8th, we will make an announcement.
Activity: 154
Tell me, will you carry out the sale of the tokens? if not, when will your token be traded on stock exchanges and on what? unfortunately, in your road map there is no information about it
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Has the team any big private investors?? Like investment funds or similar? It would be great for the project
An excellent idea of using NFC. This will reduce the amount of counterfeit, although it will take a lot of time
Activity: 282
I like your idea and how you care about the reputation of the project. I think you will achieve good results !!

Yes, a business approach. Well .. that's right, if the project claims to work internationally with major producers
Activity: 350
I like your idea and how you care about the reputation of the project. I think you will achieve good results !!
Activity: 364
I understand that the members of the development team themselves invested in the initial development?

As far as I know, there were some investors interested in the project. Therefore, the results are impressive by the amount of work done
Activity: 342
I understand that the members of the development team themselves invested in the initial development?
Activity: 308
Hello, I understand that you are from America? Where do you plan to launch Bonafi?

Yes, America. Running in the 1st quarter of 2019 I'm thinking roughly with American manufacturers to start
Activity: 406
Hello, I understand that you are from America? Where do you plan to launch Bonafi?
Activity: 350
Hey. Great app. It looks interesting, and it seems it will be fairly easy to use?
Yes  Smiley
1 - Launch the application
2 - pay
3-  scan
4 - get information Smiley

Well, it looks really very simple. I hope to see the results of their developments soon

Merit: 1
Hey. Great app. It looks interesting, and it seems it will be fairly easy to use?
Yes  Smiley
1 - Launch the application
2 - pay
3-  scan
4 - get information Smiley
Activity: 364
Hey. A great project to protect against fakes and complete prevention of their appearance on the market. The idea looks okay. It remains to wait for realization.

Have you seen the presentation? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1x6TdzjjVwU

Wow, that works great. Just a bag for now? Or are there new products?

Yes, everything will be! Developers are busy solving legal issues. Have patience, there will be news soon!
Activity: 336
Hey. A great project to protect against fakes and complete prevention of their appearance on the market. The idea looks okay. It remains to wait for realization.

Wow, that works great. Just a bag for now? Or are there new products?
Activity: 356

Activity: 322
I am interested on this business. I'll expect this to watch what is going to happen!  Good luck all.

I hope that everything will pass on the road map and there will be no problems. Nice work Bonafi team
Jump to: