Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 146. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
A good project. You can set a new trend in the absence of competitors in this area and get the maximum number of customers and partners.
Activity: 392
Hey. Tell me, are you planning to conduct an advertising campaign to increase people's awareness of the project?
I'm sure that the developers will tell us about their plans on August 7 Smiley Stay in touch.
Activity: 308
Hey. Tell me, are you planning to conduct an advertising campaign to increase people's awareness of the project?
Activity: 378
The blockchain opens up new possibilities, right? Among the game projects, sports betting and other not meaningless idea, your idea looks much more relevant and is really capable of solving modern problems of society
Yes, much more relevant than what you called. And this problem is really global. Apparently, the developers have repeatedly become victims of counterfeit, therefore, such an interesting idea was invented
Activity: 377
The blockchain opens up new possibilities, right? Among the game projects, sports betting and other not meaningless idea, your idea looks much more relevant and is really capable of solving modern problems of society
Activity: 322
eliminate the pirated goods may be that the main purpose of the project the Bonafi I think it will be able to get much support from his maker
You mean support from the manufacturer of the goods? Then yes, it is the manufacturer who will do this. Bonafi just gives this opportunity.
If you mean the equipment itself goods crypto-tags - then this is exactly the task of the manufacturers.
The task of Bonafi is to show how much it can be profitable for the manufacturer.
eliminate the pirated goods may be that the main purpose of the project the Bonafi I think it will be able to get much support from his maker
You mean support from the manufacturer of the goods? Then yes, it is the manufacturer who will do this. Bonafi just gives this opportunity.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Activity: 324
The future is for fighting counterfeit on the blockchain. You have just made a great project!

Exactly. I watch the project almost every day. Now they are working on legal issues. I hope they succeed in this.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
The future is for fighting counterfeit on the blockchain. You have just made a great project!
Tell me, is it possible to check the goods if the crypto tag is damaged, but you don't want to refuse the purchase?
To do this, developers have come up with an extension for the browser to check the seller and the goods being sold. I haven't fully understood the principle of work yet, but it is quite certain that if the seller doesn't have a license, then this is not the store in which you need to buy the goods...

The developers announced the extension in August, so we will soon be able to experience it. A little patience
Activity: 356
Tell me, is it possible to check the goods if the crypto tag is damaged, but you don't want to refuse the purchase?
To do this, developers have come up with an extension for the browser to check the seller and the goods being sold. I haven't fully understood the principle of work yet, but it is quite certain that if the seller doesn't have a license, then this is not the store in which you need to buy the goods...
Activity: 392
Head is exploding knowing how much work you have to do. Almost all electronics, all pharmaceuticals, alcohol ... an incredibly large and large-scale project. It will be interesting to observe this from such an early stage.
This is true, excellent teamwork and competent strategy. Compliance with the rules of the commission makes this project extremely interesting
Activity: 313
Head is exploding knowing how much work you have to do. Almost all electronics, all pharmaceuticals, alcohol ... an incredibly large and large-scale project. It will be interesting to observe this from such an early stage.
Activity: 378
The application seems very simple both in use and in terms of functionality. Do you plan to complicate and add some functions to it in the future?

Weird question. It's better to wait for the launch of this application, right? Six months before the official launch of the project, but you already want more features

Absolutely right. The main focus is to start the launch of what is available at the moment, and then add some functions.
It is better to direct funds to search for partners and not for functions. This is the main difficulty.
Activity: 406
The application seems very simple both in use and in terms of functionality. Do you plan to complicate and add some functions to it in the future?

Weird question. It's better to wait for the launch of this application, right? Six months before the official launch of the project, but you already want more features
Activity: 364
Activity: 324
The project is magnificent. The fight against counterfeiting on the blockchain is a real breakthrough in the technology world. Together with the NFC, Bonafi's application will make a real furor.
This is true, the ideas and plans are quite ambitious and interesting. The most important thing in this case is the team, how it will lead its ship, the success of the company depends on it.

As you know, the "ship" is directed towards full compliance with the rules of the US Commission. So this is a sure step to the success of the project.
Activity: 112
The project is magnificent. The fight against counterfeiting on the blockchain is a real breakthrough in the technology world. Together with the NFC, Bonafi's application will make a real furor.
This is true, the ideas and plans are quite ambitious and interesting. The most important thing in this case is the team, how it will lead its ship, the success of the company depends on it.
Jump to: