Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 148. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 0
It's really a useful project. This is done for people. No empty fees and promises. Everything is aimed at improving this world. Your idea is really noble
That's right, so I decided on this project. I really hope for good news in the near future.
Activity: 392
It's really a useful project. This is done for people. No empty fees and promises. Everything is aimed at improving this world. Your idea is really noble
Activity: 406
Hi, the project leaves the best impression. Your idea, your team and implementation. All at the highest level.
Activity: 378
A good project. I liked the demonstration of the application, but there are not enough slightly more products.
There have already added new products! The developers promise a new demonstration in August!

I've already seen some screenshots from the app with some products like sneakers. In my shampoo was, or something like that

I think the demonstration will show those goods that we can see in the photos. Wine, jeans, shampoo, sneakers and so on.

Well, I hope so. It will be interesting to look at how exactly the crypto tags are placed and whether it is convenient to scan it
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
A good project. I liked the demonstration of the application, but there are not enough slightly more products.
There have already added new products! The developers promise a new demonstration in August!

I've already seen some screenshots from the app with some products like sneakers. In my shampoo was, or something like that

I think the demonstration will show those goods that we can see in the photos. Wine, jeans, shampoo, sneakers and so on.
Activity: 350

Activity: 322
Activity: 149
Activity: 364
Good project, I want to join as soon as it becomes possible. I think this is the most promising pretext of this year. A bold and very ambitious idea

Excellent. So do I. We are waiting for the news on August 7, I think there will be something interesting. The most important thing is for the security commission to approve the project.
Good project, I want to join as soon as it becomes possible. I think this is the most promising pretext of this year. A bold and very ambitious idea
Activity: 322
Good afternoon. Great project, great business! I am sure that you will succeed in this in the near future

Thank you for your support.

Bonafi has recently published an article on fake mobile phones: https://www.bonafi.io/bonafis-blockchain-solution-to-defend-the-mobile-industry-against-counterfeit-phones/

Excellent article, good useful information. Thank you!
Activity: 55
Good afternoon. Great project, great business! I am sure that you will succeed in this in the near future

Thank you for your support.

Bonafi has recently published an article on fake mobile phones: https://www.bonafi.io/bonafis-blockchain-solution-to-defend-the-mobile-industry-against-counterfeit-phones/
Excellent work, developers! I wish you luck in achieving all your goals. Your project gives the impression of a very serious and large-scale product

And there is. Can you imagine how many manufacturers and various products are susceptible to counterfeiting ... millions around the world
Excellent work, developers! I wish you luck in achieving all your goals. Your project gives the impression of a very serious and large-scale product
Hello, an impressive idea of creating a technology to protect against counterfeiting using NFC. This will be in demand among the majority of smartphone owners with this feature
Yes, it is possible. The main thing is that scanning shouldn't be too expensive to not take away the desire to do it.
Activity: 356
Hello, an impressive idea of creating a technology to protect against counterfeiting using NFC. This will be in demand among the majority of smartphone owners with this feature
Activity: 308
Any manufacturer will be able to cooperate with you in order to avoid counterfeiting his product?

Yes, I think so. Bonafi will not choose with whom to cooperate or not. If the producer proves his rights to own the brand - then the contract can be concluded

in any case, it is better to avoid the possibility of counterfeiting in advance, than to get rid of it later.
Activity: 308
A perspective platform, a deep potential, I am pleased to participate in the development of the project of this project. I have long looked at this project, I very much believe that it will become promising and will soon enter the top 100 on the coinmarket. This is our future, which is already changing today.

It would be nice if the project really entered the top 100 or even better. More people will notice the project, there will be more interest from the producers.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
A perspective platform, a deep potential, I am pleased to participate in the development of the project of this project. I have long looked at this project, I very much believe that it will become promising and will soon enter the top 100 on the coinmarket. This is our future, which is already changing today.
Jump to: