Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 152. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 0
Strong team, but I don't fully understand your project

Have you read the white paper?
The idea is to equip products with special crypto tags that Bonafi application will scan, showing you information about the product, the manufacturer and the seller. Naturally, unequipped goods that need to be equipped, automatically come under doubt.

Actually, Bonafi is observing a 30 day cooling period per the rules of the U.S. Security Exchange Commission. As such, we are to not discuss any details of the tokens, ICO, and financial aspects of the Bonafi authentication system. We have also temporarily removed the White Paper from our website as well. This will be back when we complete the observance of the 30 days cooling period, sometime after August 8th.

Oh, now everything is clear. It's great that you follow these rules. I hope you update all the information after the cooling period!

Activity: 55

The idea is to equip products with special crypto tags that Bonafi application will scan, showing you information about the product, the manufacturer and the seller. Naturally, unequipped goods that need to be equipped, automatically come under doubt.

Actually, Bonafi is observing a 30 day cooling period per the rules of the U.S. Security Exchange Commission. As such, we are to not discuss any details of the tokens, ICO, and financial aspects of the Bonafi authentication system. We have also temporarily removed the White Paper from our website as well. This will be back when we complete the observance of the 30 days cooling period, sometime after August 8th.
Activity: 145
A useful purpose for platform users. Provides protection from trademark counterfeiting to consumers and retailers both large and small using blockchain technology. With strong promotional support from a team of professionals I think this project will be able to attract many investors.
Activity: 364
Good evening. Your project is impressive. Are you planning to rid the whole market of counterfeit goods? This is a colossal work?

Colossal - it's soft spoken. This is incredibly time-consuming and voluminous work. And most importantly, it will take a lot of time. But it's worth it!
Activity: 289
Good evening. Your project is impressive. Are you planning to rid the whole market of counterfeit goods? This is a colossal work?
Hello Bonafi. The project looks extremely successful and in demand. What are the terms of full implementation?

Q1 2019, as far as I know. Running the application and the first customers

This is a short enough time! However, I must admit I was surprised by such rapid developments. The application is ready, Crypto-tag is designed and ready for use

Right. The project is developing very rapidly. More than 50 investors have sponsored the initial development of the project, which significantly facilitated the initial development
Activity: 350
Hello Bonafi. The project looks extremely successful and in demand. What are the terms of full implementation?

This is a short enough time! However, I must admit I was surprised by such rapid developments. The application is ready, Crypto-tag is designed and ready for use

Activity: 392

copper member
Activity: 23
Activity: 149
A cool project, the lack of probability of a crypto-tag forgery increases the credibility of the project
Well, the probability is always there, but Bonafi's app will not scan the fake crypto tag because of the difference in encryption.

Correct. The Crypto-Tag is encrypted with a public cryptography on each tag. So, each tag is unique and impossible to duplicate. Only the Bonafi application would be able to communicate with the Crypto-Tag.

Excellent security system! I think you are really devoted to the idea and will achieve tremendous successes
Activity: 55
A cool project, the lack of probability of a crypto-tag forgery increases the credibility of the project
Well, the probability is always there, but Bonafi's app will not scan the fake crypto tag because of the difference in encryption.

Correct. The Crypto-Tag is encrypted with a public cryptography on each tag. So, each tag is unique and impossible to duplicate. Only the Bonafi application would be able to communicate with the Crypto-Tag.
Activity: 282
A wonderful project. I will join as soon as more news arrives. I like your idea guys
The first details will be announced in August. However, right now there are wonderful videos demonstrating the work of the application and the whole essence of the crypto-tag.
Merit: 1
A wonderful project. I will join as soon as more news arrives. I like your idea guys
Activity: 254
Great project. I expect good news about your developments. I hope you will be able to implement crypto-tag technology in the modern market

Exactly. I saw such projects, which unfortunately could not show effective work.
But the crypto-tag is impressive. This should work.
I'm almost sure that it can not be faked. By writing to the blockchain will easily identify the counterfeit product and the fake crypto tag. I like this multi-layered protection system
Great project. I expect good news about your developments. I hope you will be able to implement crypto-tag technology in the modern market

Exactly. I saw such projects, which unfortunately could not show effective work.
But the crypto-tag is impressive. This should work.
Activity: 392
Jump to: