Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 145. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Simply great opportunities to use your technology. It really amazes with its scale. How did you come up with this?
It will be very difficult to implement, but if successful, you will shock the whole world.
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
If the crypto tag is removed from the product, the best option is to refuse the purchase, right? Without a crypto tag, it will be impossible to identify a counterfeit product or not?

Naturally, if the manufacturer cooperates with Bonafi and equips all its products with crypto-tags and you know it for sure - it's better not to buy the goods without the crypto-tag.
The question was different. Is it possible to check a known official product through bonafi? I'm interested too..

During the purchase you can check the seller through the browser extension! If you are considering buying from a private person - then naturally the extension will not help you, and the absence of a crypto tag will let you know that it's better not to buy this thing
Activity: 350
If the crypto tag is removed from the product, the best option is to refuse the purchase, right? Without a crypto tag, it will be impossible to identify a counterfeit product or not?

Naturally, if the manufacturer cooperates with Bonafi and equips all its products with crypto-tags and you know it for sure - it's better not to buy the goods without the crypto-tag.
The question was different. Is it possible to check a known official product through bonafi? I'm interested too..
Activity: 326

Activity: 282
Tell me, will you carry out the sale of the tokens? if not, when will your token be traded on stock exchanges and on what? unfortunately, in your road map there is no information about it

Bonafi is observing a 30 day cooling period per the rules of the U.S. Security Exchange Commission. We are to discuss only about the company solutions and their use cases. No discussion on Tokens, ICO, or financial details until Aug 8th. For this reason, we even took down the whitepaper from our website as well. When we come back on Aug 8th, we will make an announcement.

looks serious. to be honest, I do not really understand what I'm talking about, but I like this project and I'll wait on August 8 to find out the details

A project to prevent the sale of counterfeit goods (from pharmaceuticals to electronics) by attaching a special crypto tag to the product, which is scanned by a special application.
Activity: 154
Tell me, will you carry out the sale of the tokens? if not, when will your token be traded on stock exchanges and on what? unfortunately, in your road map there is no information about it

Bonafi is observing a 30 day cooling period per the rules of the U.S. Security Exchange Commission. We are to discuss only about the company solutions and their use cases. No discussion on Tokens, ICO, or financial details until Aug 8th. For this reason, we even took down the whitepaper from our website as well. When we come back on Aug 8th, we will make an announcement.

looks serious. to be honest, I do not really understand what I'm talking about, but I like this project and I'll wait on August 8 to find out the details
Hi, will there be any autopsy control, or some indication that the crypto tag was dismantled?
It looks like it will be a very high-quality product. Definitely a favorite of this year. I hope that the developers will be able to implement the plan, because this was not done before?

Similar ideas for anti-counterfeiting on the blockchain seem to be there, but Bonafi only has such a thoughtful idea. With the verification of the seller through the browser extension, wear-resistant crypto-tags and so on.
Well ... this is certainly a big advantage Bonafi. Together with following the rules of the commission and the laws of the United States, the project will be a huge success among all projects this year
It looks like it will be a very high-quality product. Definitely a favorite of this year. I hope that the developers will be able to implement the plan, because this was not done before?

Similar ideas for anti-counterfeiting on the blockchain seem to be there, but Bonafi only has such a thoughtful idea. With the verification of the seller through the browser extension, wear-resistant crypto-tags and so on.
Activity: 149

Thanks for your efforts but correct me if I am wrong: the foto with the jeans, where is the unique code that nobody could copy?

There is a crypto tag on the leather logo. This is the very way to protect against counterfeit. If the product doesnt have a crypto tag, although the manufacturer uses it, it's likely that you have a counterfeit product.

Interesting, but can't that tag easily be damaged or torn apart from the product (even accidentally)?

The developers claim that these jeans were washed dozens of times, and in general are used daily. The crypto-tag works. Stunning wear resistance.

That's a strong proof it will work under situations where water plays a role. Didn't know they were talking about that.

Yes, there was a discussion in the telegram. As I understand it, it's the jeans of one of the team members. Self test Smiley
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

Thanks for your efforts but correct me if I am wrong: the foto with the jeans, where is the unique code that nobody could copy?

There is a crypto tag on the leather logo. This is the very way to protect against counterfeit. If the product doesnt have a crypto tag, although the manufacturer uses it, it's likely that you have a counterfeit product.

Interesting, but can't that tag easily be damaged or torn apart from the product (even accidentally)?

The developers claim that these jeans were washed dozens of times, and in general are used daily. The crypto-tag works. Stunning wear resistance.

That's a strong proof it will work under situations where water plays a role. Didn't know they were talking about that.
Activity: 322
Do you have interested acquaintances in order to start equipping goods with crypto-tags? I'm not sure that large enterprises will willingly want to co-exist from the very beginning.

I'm sure there are, of course! Like interested investors, and any local producers! The developers mentioned that they want to start with small companies
Activity: 289
Do you have interested acquaintances in order to start equipping goods with crypto-tags? I'm not sure that large enterprises will willingly want to co-exist from the very beginning.
eliminate the pirated goods may be that the main purpose of the project the Bonafi I think it will be able to get much support from his maker
You mean support from the manufacturer of the goods? Then yes, it is the manufacturer who will do this. Bonafi just gives this opportunity.

That is the whole idea isn't it? If Bonafi knows how to effectively fight counterfeit products with their technology, a lot of manufacturers may want to use it.

Yes, the whole idea is not so complicated. However, with the development and launch of the application and the extension for the browser, new functions will be added.
In general, yes, almost every manufacturer is Bonafi's potential partner.

you are absolutely right. And it is very important that the Bonafi system really turns out to be effective and the producers notice this
eliminate the pirated goods may be that the main purpose of the project the Bonafi I think it will be able to get much support from his maker
You mean support from the manufacturer of the goods? Then yes, it is the manufacturer who will do this. Bonafi just gives this opportunity.

That is the whole idea isn't it? If Bonafi knows how to effectively fight counterfeit products with their technology, a lot of manufacturers may want to use it.

Yes, the whole idea is not so complicated. However, with the development and launch of the application and the extension for the browser, new functions will be added.
In general, yes, almost every manufacturer is Bonafi's potential partner.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

Activity: 250
A good project. You can set a new trend in the absence of competitors in this area and get the maximum number of customers and partners.

Absolutely right. Thousands of potential partners. The main task will be to convince the producers of the benefits of crypto tags. However, even a child can understand how much this will improve the efficiency of the world market.

I think there will be enthusiasts who will want to cooperate with Bonafi from the very beginning as a reciprocity. This will help spread the technology and information about Bonafi
Activity: 336
A good project. You can set a new trend in the absence of competitors in this area and get the maximum number of customers and partners.

Absolutely right. Thousands of potential partners. The main task will be to convince the producers of the benefits of crypto tags. However, even a child can understand how much this will improve the efficiency of the world market.
Jump to: