Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 154. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Hi, the project is impressive on its own scale. The ability to cover the entire world market.

True, a good opportunity to completely get rid of counterfeit goods.

Right. But you must understand that this will take a lot of time. Maybe for several years, while producers join and the goods of the old lots disappear without a crypto tag

Precisely, especially since there are a lot of goods in warehouses that can no longer be equipped with crypto-tags. But they will still sell a few more years
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Hi, the project is impressive on its own scale. The ability to cover the entire world market.

Right. But you must understand that this will take a lot of time. Maybe for several years, while producers join and the goods of the old lots disappear without a crypto tag

Activity: 364

Activity: 324
In fact, a lot of information is still unknown, but for such an early stage, developers show very good results of their work.
Yes, the demonstrations of the project are very attractive. It's amazing that they have already managed to think through the concept and make a working application. Although the project hasnt started its activities yet
Activity: 356
In fact, a lot of information is still unknown, but for such an early stage, developers show very good results of their work.
Activity: 342
Very interesting project. Usual marketplace but you look on the field with a great potential. this section is developing very fast and its hard to find dependable producer for some difficult and substandard tasks. Good luck

It's true. But Bonafi will manage. They work in accordance with the laws of the United States, so everything is serious.  Cool
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
Plans are really good in many projects and this project is no exception, the plan is good in the project. The most important thing is that the team itself now fulfill all its promises and follow its road map.
Activity: 148
Very interesting project. Usual marketplace but you look on the field with a great potential. this section is developing very fast and its hard to find dependable producer for some difficult and substandard tasks. Good luck
Activity: 377
You have chosen a very relevant area, so the project promises to become a real sensation of the next 2 years!

Yes, and in the absence of competition many manufacturers will be forced to cooperate with BONAFI

Activity: 308
You have chosen a very relevant area, so the project promises to become a real sensation of the next 2 years!
Hello DEVs. It's really nice plan.
Credible project, pretty good website.

Yes, the project is very interesting and tasteful. The demonstration is impressive. I would like to see a demonstration of other features of the application

In principle, I haven't seen other functions. Only data on the product and a small advertisement of the product in case of successful scanning of the crypto-tag. In fact, nothing more is needed, right?
Activity: 364
Hello DEVs. It's really nice plan.
Credible project, pretty good website.

Yes, the project is very interesting and tasteful. The demonstration is impressive. I would like to see a demonstration of other features of the application
If my phone doesn't support NFC - can I somehow check your crypto tag?
There will be an extension for the browser - you will be able to check the goods through the entries in the blockchain even before purchasing directly on the seller's website. Or you can ask a friend who has such a smartphone to help you. However, as far as I know, there are fewer and fewer such devices. Even budget models will support the NFC soon.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
If my phone doesn't support NFC - can I somehow check your crypto tag?
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001
an interesting concept and the most important thing can work normally. but I think the normal profit from marking can only be if the goods are expensive and it is easy to forge.
The more manufacturers want to cooperate, the more efficient the platform will be. More products - more scans - more demand for coins.
It will be just fine if Bonafi really can provide brands, retailers, and consumers with the ability to fight counterfeit products.
an interesting concept and the most important thing can work normally. but I think the normal profit from marking can only be if the goods are expensive and it is easy to forge.
The more manufacturers want to cooperate, the more efficient the platform will be. More products - more scans - more demand for coins.
It is still too early to talk about this. Let's wait for official news about this. It seems to me that the project can become really popular among all layers of society.
Activity: 289
Activity: 826
Merit: 262
Activity: 23
Hello guys.
Looking forward for more updates!
Wondrous job, engaging plan!
Jump to: