Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 155. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 334
Merit: 0
Can I find demonstrations or other materials about the project?
Here's the link to the first demonstration
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1x6TdzjjVwU

And this is the founder Steve Kuh makes a speech on the blockchain conference
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxU32awACaY

Cool demonstration of the application. As far as I know, now a few new products have been added to the database for new demonstrations at the meetings dedicated to the blockchain
Activity: 364
Here's the link to the first demonstration
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1x6TdzjjVwU

And this is the founder Steve Kuh makes a speech on the blockchain conference
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxU32awACaY
Activity: 378
Activity: 282
It would be very cool if you did a one-time application for smart watches. It's increasingly popular now, so I'm pretty sure it will be in demand!
It's better to focus on creating an ideally-working application for smartphones! To start a full-fledged activity. And then improve various functions!
Activity: 350
It would be very cool if you did a one-time application for smart watches. It's increasingly popular now, so I'm pretty sure it will be in demand!
Excellent. Really incredible project that can change the situation in the market and turn the market economy!
This is true, the project is amazing on its own scale! The world scale!
Activity: 377
Excellent. Really incredible project that can change the situation in the market and turn the market economy!
Activity: 308
Hello, I'm in the flush with the globalization of your project! Good luck in development!
It's right. I heard that they will start a marketing program with the US. Then they will study all the application errors and will global application spread all over the world
Hello, I'm in the flush with the globalization of your project! Good luck in development!
Activity: 336

Thanks for your efforts but correct me if I am wrong: the foto with the jeans, where is the unique code that nobody could copy?

There is a crypto tag on the leather logo. This is the very way to protect against counterfeit. If the product doesnt have a crypto tag, although the manufacturer uses it, it's likely that you have a counterfeit product.

Absolutely right. The identifier is embedded in the crypto-tag. The data on the goods and sales will be stored in the blockchain.

Thanks for your efforts but correct me if I am wrong: the foto with the jeans, where is the unique code that nobody could copy?

There is a crypto tag on the leather logo. This is the very way to protect against counterfeit. If the product doesnt have a crypto tag, although the manufacturer uses it, it's likely that you have a counterfeit product.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

With iPhones it is a bit easier though as these things have a serial number. How about other products like apparel?

Activity: 308
The project is magnificent. Finally, I found out what this crypto is and how it looks. The size allows you to place it almost anywhere.

It's right. That is, manufacturers don't have to change the type of packaging or the design of their goods. Simply paste the tag and the issue is resolved.
Activity: 406
The project is magnificent. Finally, I found out what this crypto is and how it looks. The size allows you to place it almost anywhere.
Hello, team.
It seems of this business will be preferably in the measurable future!
Exactly. As far as I know, the approximate date for the launch of the project is scheduled for the 1st quarter of 2019. So, it remains only six months. I think there are all chances to get a few big customers
Activity: 21
Hello, team.
It seems of this business will be preferably in the measurable future!
Will there be a person or program that monitors access to the blockchain? What security measures?

Data cant be changed in the blockchain. In addition, all inquiries and viewing will be seen by the manufacturer. I think there will be no security problems here.

That's right, besides, the application will not be able to scan a fake crypto-tag. And in general I'm not sure that it can be faked
The developers assure that their product will not be subject to forgery. They took all security measures to avoid this.
Will there be a person or program that monitors access to the blockchain? What security measures?

Data cant be changed in the blockchain. In addition, all inquiries and viewing will be seen by the manufacturer. I think there will be no security problems here.

That's right, besides, the application will not be able to scan a fake crypto-tag. And in general I'm not sure that it can be faked
Activity: 322

Merit: 1
Jump to: