Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 156. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Excellent examples of using crypto-tags. Finally, I found out what it looks like  Grin
That's right, I heard that they are small, but that they are so small. Like stickers. Can be placed anywhere.
Activity: 364
Excellent examples of using crypto-tags. Finally, I found out what it looks like  Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Hey, guys, great project! Good luck in development! I will join you when more details are known!
In August, the first details of the project and further development plans will be known. Come back to us!
Activity: 392
Hey, guys, great project! Good luck in development! I will join you when more details are known!
In order to cooperate with manufacturers of goods - you need a large number of crypto-tags. Many manufacturers of deliveries of goods are estimated in millions of copies!
They will cooperate with the factory. I think it's useful, but very simple in production tags.
Well, if they can fix it, then they will succeed in creating a large international business
In order to cooperate with manufacturers of goods - you need a large number of crypto-tags. Many manufacturers of deliveries of goods are estimated in millions of copies!
They will cooperate with the factory. I think it's useful, but very simple in production tags.
Wow, great! Thanks for the images, it's become much clearer! I like the idea of a bottle of wine!
Yes, with the alcohol industry it generally should be very effective!
Yes, with any industry, in fact. This project can change the world for the better.
Activity: 356
Wow, great! Thanks for the images, it's become much clearer! I like the idea of a bottle of wine!
Yes, with the alcohol industry it generally should be very effective!
Activity: 308
Activity: 336
I was looking at possible competition in the area of fighting counterfeits. Is Authoreon doing something similar to you?
I'm not sure if they have a certain tag working on the NFC technology. It's like competition ... but other methods of struggle

You may be right here as I think they only provide badges to authorized sellers, meaning that you can in advance make sure the seller won't be selling counterfeits. Not sure if they also have something like tags.
Badges are not so secure method of authentication. They are easily subject to forgery. While crypto-tags work through records in the blockchain, which the producer himself makes

Well let me clarify that I am not really sure how their system is supposed to work. I agree that crypto-tags are a good concept.

The producer makes a note about the product in the blockchain. For example about iPhone. The record will contain data about the phone, serial number, production date, date of purchase and price. Buying this iPhone, you scan the crypto-tag on the packaging using Bonafi's special application, and you see on the screen the data that the manufacturer made himself. Nobody can make this record except for Apple. So, if you can't scan the tag, or it doesn't exist at all - most likely the device is counterfeit and it's better not to buy it.

I gave Apple and iPhone as an example.

With iPhones it is a bit easier though as these things have a serial number. How about other products like apparel?

Any products. The principle of operation is the same.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
I was looking at possible competition in the area of fighting counterfeits. Is Authoreon doing something similar to you?
I'm not sure if they have a certain tag working on the NFC technology. It's like competition ... but other methods of struggle

You may be right here as I think they only provide badges to authorized sellers, meaning that you can in advance make sure the seller won't be selling counterfeits. Not sure if they also have something like tags.
Badges are not so secure method of authentication. They are easily subject to forgery. While crypto-tags work through records in the blockchain, which the producer himself makes

Well let me clarify that I am not really sure how their system is supposed to work. I agree that crypto-tags are a good concept.

The producer makes a note about the product in the blockchain. For example about iPhone. The record will contain data about the phone, serial number, production date, date of purchase and price. Buying this iPhone, you scan the crypto-tag on the packaging using Bonafi's special application, and you see on the screen the data that the manufacturer made himself. Nobody can make this record except for Apple. So, if you can't scan the tag, or it doesn't exist at all - most likely the device is counterfeit and it's better not to buy it.

I gave Apple and iPhone as an example.

With iPhones it is a bit easier though as these things have a serial number. How about other products like apparel?
The concept of the project is very modern. The use of many modern technologies will make it possible to realize the idea very effectively
Yes, you are absolutely right. Moreover, now almost any phone, even the most budgetary one, has NFC technology. That is, almost everyone can use this

Yes, the more people can use it - the more efficient the system will work.
Activity: 308
The concept of the project is very modern. The use of many modern technologies will make it possible to realize the idea very effectively
Yes, you are absolutely right. Moreover, now almost any phone, even the most budgetary one, has NFC technology. That is, almost everyone can use this
Activity: 55
I like the concept of this plan! Judicious results, excellence job, very nice activity!
Yes, be ready for the quick news from Bonafi about the new token as well as the sale!

Announcement: Bonafi is under strict rule by the U.S. Security Exchange Commission to remove and stop all discussions on the ICO, funding, Token details for 30 days starting today. Please no discussions or questions on above issues. Bonafi will make annoucnement on August 8, 2018.
here is an opinion that this team is capable to finish the project to the end, and moreover they say that the price of this currency will be much higher than Bitcoin. You have an excellent company and a team of professionals, you will certainly achieve success. I believe your success.
Well, in fact this coin will be used in the application to scan products for counterfeit. So if there is demand for it, there will be a price increase
Activity: 17
I am interested on this idea. I'll wait this to watch what is going to originate!  Good luck!
Activity: 14
here is an opinion that this team is capable to finish the project to the end, and moreover they say that the price of this currency will be much higher than Bitcoin. You have an excellent company and a team of professionals, you will certainly achieve success. I believe your success.
Jump to: