Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 162. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Wow! The project looks like it will be something incredible.
Activity: 53
I wish this project will be smash!
Conversant plan, interesting vision, brilliant website.
Activity: 364
Hello development team! Great project! When will the application be available for reference?
Activity: 356
Excellent work, developers! What are the nearest plans for development?
Receiving a response from the SEC, launching an ICO, launching a marketing campaign, finding customers
Activity: 350
Excellent work, developers! What are the nearest plans for development?
Activity: 378
You have the most promising project this year! How do you think, when exactly do you plan to start distributing your tags?

As indicated in the roadmap - the application will be launched in the 1st quarter of 2019, so most likely then it will begin full-fledged work with the first customers
Activity: 336
You have the most promising project this year! How do you think, when exactly do you plan to start distributing your tags?
The project should attract a lot of attention from many manufacturers, especially those who care about their customers, their fans. This is very important if the beloved manufacturer takes such measures
It's right. As far as I know, there are already 100% interested producers with whom negotiations are currently under way!

Do you already know which manufacturers? Or will it be known after receiving a response from the SEC?
Yes, everything will be known after the announcement of the decision of the security commission
Great idea! I understand that you are the first to do something like this? What are the terms of the project?
no, there have already been similar projects but they failed. This crypto tag is much more technological and less prone to falsification
Activity: 308
The project should attract a lot of attention from many manufacturers, especially those who care about their customers, their fans. This is very important if the beloved manufacturer takes such measures
It's right. As far as I know, there are already 100% interested producers with whom negotiations are currently under way!

Do you already know which manufacturers? Or will it be known after receiving a response from the SEC?
Yes, everything will be known after the announcement of the decision of the security commission
Great idea! I understand that you are the first to do something like this? What are the terms of the project?
Activity: 378

Activity: 406

Activity: 26
Hello fellows!
I suppose that this plan is rather a profitable investment at the present time!
Activity: 336
The business is very nice and if you truly get on in actualizing your plans, then I think it will be good.
Of course, I'm sure that the team is 100% committed to its idea! They are doing everything possible to implement the project at 100%
I think there should be plenty of interest to the makers, because forged goods, not only bad-quality, also take away the net profit from the real maker. So if you can manage, the net profit of manufacturers can grow
I expect this business increase well and excellent!
Unblemished website, sober approach, interesting business!
I have no doubt that the idea is so global that they will not be able to fail. Especially they have already been noticed by many manufacturers
Activity: 25
I expect this business increase well and excellent!
Unblemished website, sober approach, interesting business!
Activity: 356
Excellent. In fact, there is already a working application on closed testing, which works. Yes, it needs to be finalized, but the fact is - the development is under way and it's very good. We can already appreciate and understand how this works.
Have you seen the new photos with the use of the tag? Clothes, alcohol, personal hygiene. It's incredible, but it looks great.
Activity: 364
Excellent. In fact, there is already a working application on closed testing, which works. Yes, it needs to be finalized, but the fact is - the development is under way and it's very good. We can already appreciate and understand how this works.
Jump to: