Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 32. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Guys who are interested in Bonafi, in their product or in investment, join the Telegram community. The latest news, discussions and active community support:

https://t.me/bonafi
Activity: 203
Tell us which countries can participate in investments in your project? Are there any forbidden regions?

All countries except those that are banned by either their own country such as China, or by the USA such as North Korea, Sudan, Syria...

I know that the SEC is a fairly serious organization that limits a very large number of countries that have any inconsistencies with the law.
Activity: 334
Tell us which countries can participate in investments in your project? Are there any forbidden regions?

All countries except those that are banned by either their own country such as China, or by the USA such as North Korea, Sudan, Syria...
Activity: 322
Soft cap just 1 million dollars? That's about 5,000 ethers, right? I think you have already reached a soft cap ... for such a project this shouldn't be a problem.

It's still quite a large amount, given that the cryptocurrency market hasn't recovered yet. Investors hold funds. Bonafi will have to work hard to achieve success

I agree, investors are investing more carefully, not like a year ago. But Bonafi provides excellent service, and this project works according to all the laws of the United States, which means the complete safety of your funds. You will only have to wait until the token grows in price. But you will not lose money 100%, because this is a 100% legal project.
No, an investor can lose his money even in this case. It should be understood that the early sale of tokens at a price lower than the purchase price is a loss of money. And if you are not ready to wait for a rise in price (this can be fast, but developers expect a period of several years), then you can lose your money.
Activity: 364
Soft cap just 1 million dollars? That's about 5,000 ethers, right? I think you have already reached a soft cap ... for such a project this shouldn't be a problem.

It's still quite a large amount, given that the cryptocurrency market hasn't recovered yet. Investors hold funds. Bonafi will have to work hard to achieve success

I agree, investors are investing more carefully, not like a year ago. But Bonafi provides excellent service, and this project works according to all the laws of the United States, which means the complete safety of your funds. You will only have to wait until the token grows in price. But you will not lose money 100%, because this is a 100% legal project.
Activity: 377

Activity: 250
The project is impressive. Good site design (but the site is very heavy), great whitepaper, incredibly well-planned fundraising. I think you are great fellows.  Wink
I like the lack of bouses, airdrop, and any bounty campaign. They decided to do it without these events. This is very bold, however, it is very useful for serious investors. No one will receive free tokens, respectively, no one will sell them cheap

Yes, but they risk not gaining good popularity at the ICO stage. But this is not so bad, because in the case of a successful launch, they are waiting for an instant announcement in both the media and social networks.

Popularity is not as important as the security of the token and the project and of course the funds of investors.
Activity: 336
The project is impressive. Good site design (but the site is very heavy), great whitepaper, incredibly well-planned fundraising. I think you are great fellows.  Wink
I like the lack of bouses, airdrop, and any bounty campaign. They decided to do it without these events. This is very bold, however, it is very useful for serious investors. No one will receive free tokens, respectively, no one will sell them cheap

Yes, but they risk not gaining good popularity at the ICO stage. But this is not so bad, because in the case of a successful launch, they are waiting for an instant announcement in both the media and social networks.
Activity: 324
Activity: 378
Bonafi shows good results. Estimates on many resources are quite high.
What are your competitors and what is the likelihood of your rivalry with them?
Estimates mean nothing at all. Almost all projects with a rating of 4-5 bring stable losses to investors. It is necessary to carefully study the project.

The main problem of investors is their hope to make a profit immediately after the ICO! Token goes to the exchange and everyone is waiting for a tenfold increase in the price. It's impossible. After 1-2 years you can objectively evaluate your investment, not earlier.

The conclusion is only one: carefully examine all the documents of the project, make a deep analysis! Your profit will depend on whether you choose the right project for investment. Or consult with experienced investors.
Estimates mean nothing at all. Almost all projects with a rating of 4-5 bring stable losses to investors. It is necessary to carefully study the project.

The main problem of investors is their hope to make a profit immediately after the ICO! Token goes to the exchange and everyone is waiting for a tenfold increase in the price. It's impossible. After 1-2 years you can objectively evaluate your investment, not earlier.
Merit: 11
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
Activity: 364

There are competitors. Some have been working since last year. In fact, this problem exists quite a long time ago and many tried to fight against counterfeit without success. Bonafi were the first to use the blockchain to solve this problem.
Activity: 265
Activity: 308
Judging by the demonstrations, you have done a great job and successfully launched the application. Suppose that this is a closed test, however, the fact that the application shows good results
When bonafi soft caps get even more attention from investors, because it will be an indirect indicator of success. I really hope that meetings with investors are successful!

Bonafi finds more and more potential partners every time they takes part in a blockchain events! Among them are many brands involved in electronics, sports goods, children's goods
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
When bonafi soft caps get even more attention from investors, because it will be an indirect indicator of success. I really hope that meetings with investors are successful!
Pages:
Jump to: