Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 29. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 0
Can I find a list of questions / answers for your project? And I would like to see a shortened white paper to help you spread the word, because a detailed study of white paper takes a lot of time.
Yeah, sure. Here's a link to download a Bonafi onepager: https://drive.google.com/a/bonafi.io/file/d/1n-eMznZc0VZxDhZTCDfmIVDNUZu91q-Y/view?usp=drivesdk
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Can I find a list of questions / answers for your project? And I would like to see a shortened white paper to help you spread the word, because a detailed study of white paper takes a lot of time.
Activity: 350
Bonafi is a good project. I will do a little analysis and get back to you. I hope I will remain under a good impression Smiley
The idea itself already leaves a great impression, isn't it? I like the eagerness of Bonafi to use technology for the benefit of society

Bonafi will be able to long and fully use and improve its platform. This is a good long-term project. It will not lose popularity in a year, in 5 years, or even in 10 years. This is a competent business.

I agree with you. It is very important to choose a direction of activity that will retain its relevance for many years. Excellent team Bonafi cope with the launch of the project and the search for partners and then gain more people in the team and begin to expand!
Hey. How much according to preliminary calculations will take the development of Bonafi? Why does it seem to me that it will be about 10 years, what do you think?
Bonafi is a good project. I will do a little analysis and get back to you. I hope I will remain under a good impression Smiley
The idea itself already leaves a great impression, isn't it? I like the eagerness of Bonafi to use technology for the benefit of society

Bonafi will be able to long and fully use and improve its platform. This is a good long-term project. It will not lose popularity in a year, in 5 years, or even in 10 years. This is a competent business.

I agree with you. It is very important to choose a direction of activity that will retain its relevance for many years. Excellent team Bonafi cope with the launch of the project and the search for partners and then gain more people in the team and begin to expand!
Activity: 336

Activity: 149
Permit me to say this, I don't see the need for this token. Okay the platform is doing a fine thing help to spot fake things but why do I need a token for this. Alot of these projects need to come to their senses they have a great idea but to think they should tokenize everything is very crazy

To secure transactions. I think only this reason. Faster, more reliable ... besides, the security token is an asset of Bonafi. Some privileges, more liquidity, increased functionality, and so on ... you need to read the whitepaper to understand.

The primary purpose of the tokens on the platform is for the rewards. As the manufacturer connects with the consumers, the rewards are used to motivate the consumers to send user reviews and comments on the products that they authenticate using Bonafi platform.

The reward system looks really interesting, and most importantly, it will be simple enough for users.
Activity: 55
Permit me to say this, I don't see the need for this token. Okay the platform is doing a fine thing help to spot fake things but why do I need a token for this. Alot of these projects need to come to their senses they have a great idea but to think they should tokenize everything is very crazy

To secure transactions. I think only this reason. Faster, more reliable ... besides, the security token is an asset of Bonafi. Some privileges, more liquidity, increased functionality, and so on ... you need to read the whitepaper to understand.

The primary purpose of the tokens on the platform is for the rewards. As the manufacturer connects with the consumers, the rewards are used to motivate the consumers to send user reviews and comments on the products that they authenticate using Bonafi platform.
Activity: 55
Bonafi makes a product for people. For each of us. I don’t understand why many people write a “strange project”, “I don’t see the point in a token” and so on ... guys, if you like fakes, like to buy low quality goods, that’s your business. I am sure that most people are not like you.

About the meaning of tokenization. The project developers wanted to do this. So it’s safer and faster. This is all completely legal. They negotiated with the SEC for several months.

Please note that there has been no negotiation with the SEC. Bonafi just follows the SEC Regulation D rule 506(c) and Regulation S. - Bonafi team.
The sentiment of ICO fundraising has been moved towards the private funds investment during the latter part of 2018. So, it made sense to offer a combination of traditional capital and tokens. Bonafi offer both tokens and Convertible Notes.
Activity: 326
The minimum amount of 100 bucks is a good option to invest in a security token, which will be much more liquid than the utility token. I hope the situation with the cryptocurrency market will stabilize  Roll Eyes
I am seeing a huge increase in the cryptocurrency market. Everyone started buying Bitcoin again! This means that people believe in the reverse growth of cryptocurrency!
This is similar to a global correction to bring new investors and funds into the market. I don’t know exactly how this happens, but I don’t think this is the end of cryptocurrency, as many news reports say

So it was at the end of last year. And the price was about the same. Now there will be either a sharp jump or a fall. Naturally, I hope for a jump because I bought bitcoin and Bonafi tokens. And in principle, I believe in cryptocurrency

It seems to me that Bonafi somehow secured their raised funds. There is probably some kind of reserve fund in dollars. But I dont think that their fees suffered greatly! In addition, part of the investment occurs in dollars.
The minimum amount of 100 bucks is a good option to invest in a security token, which will be much more liquid than the utility token. I hope the situation with the cryptocurrency market will stabilize  Roll Eyes
I am seeing a huge increase in the cryptocurrency market. Everyone started buying Bitcoin again! This means that people believe in the reverse growth of cryptocurrency!
This is similar to a global correction to bring new investors and funds into the market. I don’t know exactly how this happens, but I don’t think this is the end of cryptocurrency, as many news reports say

So it was at the end of last year. And the price was about the same. Now there will be either a sharp jump or a fall. Naturally, I hope for a jump because I bought bitcoin and Bonafi tokens. And in principle, I believe in cryptocurrency
Activity: 392
Bonafi makes a product for people. For each of us. I don’t understand why many people write a “strange project”, “I don’t see the point in a token” and so on ... guys, if you like fakes, like to buy low quality goods, that’s your business. I am sure that most people are not like you.

About the meaning of tokenization. The project developers wanted to do this. So it’s safer and faster. This is all completely legal. They negotiated with the SEC for several months.

I agree that Bonafi does a good deed, and cares not only about himself, but also about our common future.

Activity: 265
Many say that Bonafi will make free tokens in the application after it is launched. Is it true? It would be cool. But I still buy tokens just to store them.

im dont know where this information comes from at the moment. there are no changes. if they launched their application in such a market, this is nonsense. no one will notice this and no one will enter the project.

The launch of Bonafi will be approximately at the end of Q1 2019. Regardless of the market. It makes no sense not to launch a work product, right?

I don't know about free tokens, but making scans free is a good idea, at least for the first time. Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Many say that Bonafi will make free tokens in the application after it is launched. Is it true? It would be cool. But I still buy tokens just to store them.

im dont know where this information comes from at the moment. there are no changes. if they launched their application in such a market, this is nonsense. no one will notice this and no one will enter the project.
Pages:
Jump to: