Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 35. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Hey. Did you conduct an open test for all users? I wonder how many potential users you have  Smiley

I think it would be possible to estimate the potential scale.
Activity: 265
Hello! What are you planning to spend the money collected guys? I mean, how do you distribute it? Have you already counted the options?

The Bonafi team is planning to use the token sale proceeds as follows.

25% research and development
25% advertisement and marketing
25% human resources
5% operations
5% legal
5% miscellaneous
10% overhead
Activity: 364
Hello! What are you planning to spend the money collected guys? I mean, how do you distribute it? Have you already counted the options?
Activity: 350
Probably the investment in Bonafi will be quite profitable! I'm going to buy 2-3 thousand BONA tokens. I think this is quite a bargain  Wink
Activity: 322
This is a truly competent use of such useful technologies as the blockchain and the NFC ... this is the noble use of technology.

Yes, Bonafi uses this to be truly correct, trying to make this world a better place. They don't have fun and try to pull us out of a rather difficult situation.
Yes, Bonafi is an incredibly initiative project. But it’s too early to judge what they can do and what they cannot. Naturally, their idea is good, but without proper support, they are unlikely to succeed.

Activity: 378
This is a truly competent use of such useful technologies as the blockchain and the NFC ... this is the noble use of technology.

Yes, Bonafi uses this to be truly correct, trying to make this world a better place. They don't have fun and try to pull us out of a rather difficult situation.
Activity: 149
Merit: 1
You have a lot of new proprietary technologies, right? And this idea, scan the crypto tag and receive information about the product .... it's just brilliant.  Grin
Well if you do it in 4 years. It seems to be unrealistic, but I will believe that it is possible Smiley This is an extremely difficult affair.
Activity: 254
It's a pity that you have just appeared. 5 years ago there would be no counterfeit at all! But ... now you have a lot of work, and accordingly more profit for both you and investors!

Well, 5 years ago nobody knew about blockchain! It was at the development stage and no one even thought that it would be so popular. And nobody knew about cryptocurrency ... and even more so about ICO. So now Bonafi has a unique idea that will retain its liquidity for a long time.
Technology blockchain appeared along with Bitcoin almost 10 years ago. It is a pity that people understood the full potential of the blockchain only recently.

I'm not sure, but probably the development and use of hardware was much more expensive, and data transfer technologies were not so well developed. Therefore, it was impossible to use the potential of the blockchain. People are not so stupid, everyone began to use it as soon as it became truly accessible.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
It's a pity that you have just appeared. 5 years ago there would be no counterfeit at all! But ... now you have a lot of work, and accordingly more profit for both you and investors!

Well, 5 years ago nobody knew about blockchain! It was at the development stage and no one even thought that it would be so popular. And nobody knew about cryptocurrency ... and even more so about ICO. So now Bonafi has a unique idea that will retain its liquidity for a long time.
Technology blockchain appeared along with Bitcoin almost 10 years ago. It is a pity that people understood the full potential of the blockchain only recently.
Merit: 1
It seems that they are working with manufacturers and are currently making changes to their application, adapting to the needs of manufacturers?
Explain exactly how Bonafi will protect the product from counterfeiting and what exactly should we do to identify it?

Crypto-Tag™
Our Crypto-Tag™ does not run on battery. Once scanned by an NFC enabled mobile device, power is sent through the air and the Crypto-Tag™ will automatically authenticate the product.

Mobile Application

The mobile application will be used by brands, retailers, and consumers to communicate with the Crypto-Tag™ and add additional data onto the blockchain.

Blockchain

Genuine data for each individual item and the journey through the supply chain will be permanently recorded on the Blockchain, allowing anyone to verify the authenticity of the products.

Sumptuously. I am in anticipation of the best development of Bonafi and I think there is a great chance to get more than 5 partners for the first year of work in the market.
Explain exactly how Bonafi will protect the product from counterfeiting and what exactly should we do to identify it?

Crypto-Tag™
Our Crypto-Tag™ does not run on battery. Once scanned by an NFC enabled mobile device, power is sent through the air and the Crypto-Tag™ will automatically authenticate the product.

Mobile Application

The mobile application will be used by brands, retailers, and consumers to communicate with the Crypto-Tag™ and add additional data onto the blockchain.

Blockchain

Genuine data for each individual item and the journey through the supply chain will be permanently recorded on the Blockchain, allowing anyone to verify the authenticity of the products.
Activity: 326
What is your relationship with a project that does something similar? VeChain, as i remember... They have been working for more than a year. How successful are they, and do you plan to compete?
I think that even though they have been working for a year, they have no chance against Bonafi, since their tags don't have built-in cryptography. So the only chance for them to stay in business is to cooperate with Bonafi.
Activity: 334
What is your relationship with a project that does something similar? VeChain, as i remember... They have been working for more than a year. How successful are they, and do you plan to compete?
Activity: 392
I believe in the success of Bonafi. If this happens, it will change the paradigm of the development of a market economy. There will be no more "Chinese" fakes, substandard medicines, personal care products and other second-class products.
What are the benefits of a security token? Why is it more profitable to buy and own them? I heard that the security token opens up new uses and has more liquidity. It's true?
Read about tokens here. In particular, the advantages and structure of the security token are described here.
https://medium.com/@argongroup/8-important-things-to-know-about-security-tokens-token-regulation-3d548a1a6367
What are the benefits of a security token? Why is it more profitable to buy and own them? I heard that the security token opens up new uses and has more liquidity. It's true?
Pages:
Jump to: