Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 27. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
You will probably have a hard time convincing people of the effectiveness of your idea, but as soon as you prove this, many manufacturers will be happy to cooperate, because society will want safe shopping !!
Activity: 350
Bonafi seems like a very young project and the idea is extremely fresh. I am sure you will have problems with the fact that people don't believe in your success. We are so accustomed to the fact that the authorities cannot in any way influence the problems of society, that they are simply not ready for such a change.
A few more demonstrations, preferably with a real manufacturer, and we will see the seriousness of the intentions of this team of guys. Great ideas are always perceived by people very skeptical.
Activity: 336
Bonafi seems like a very young project and the idea is extremely fresh. I am sure you will have problems with the fact that people don't believe in your success. We are so accustomed to the fact that the authorities cannot in any way influence the problems of society, that they are simply not ready for such a change.
Steve has a fairly rich track record and an excellent experience as a manufacturer for over 22 years  Shocked. It is impressive and inspires confidence in the project and its team.
Exactly. He is a great visionary and innovator. The fact that he came up with something new and special is not a surprise. This is a great experience and desire to do something that will change this world for the better. This is a great motivation.
Activity: 282
Steve has a fairly rich track record and an excellent experience as a manufacturer for over 22 years  Shocked. It is impressive and inspires confidence in the project and its team.
Activity: 364
Bonafi shows a very good development temp. I think the milestone of a million users of the application can be achieved in the first couple of years for sure.

Depending on which manufacturers will cooperate with them. It would be best to get manufacturers of international scale.
Activity: 149
Yes, one of the most important tasks of blockchain technologies is transparency. I think that this project will be able to realize such a function for the benefit of society.
I think not so much transparency, as the impossibility of access by others and making any changes. This will be important in the operation of the Bonafi system.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Yes, one of the most important tasks of blockchain technologies is transparency. I think that this project will be able to realize such a function for the benefit of society.
Bonafi shows a very good development temp. I think the milestone of a million users of the application can be achieved in the first couple of years for sure.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Is Bonafi's crypto tag patented? I have not seen such technologies before, so it would be nice to license it using third-party enterprises, receiving additional income
Yes, all the technologies invented by Bonafi are patented. Either on Bonafi, or on Steve Kuh - the founder of Bonafi Wink
read about Steve Kuh here, guys. A short biography, information about the experience and the technologies and ideas patented by him:
https://icobench.com/u/steve-kuh
Is Bonafi's crypto tag patented? I have not seen such technologies before, so it would be nice to license it using third-party enterprises, receiving additional income
Yes, all the technologies invented by Bonafi are patented. Either on Bonafi, or on Steve Kuh - the founder of Bonafi Wink
Activity: 254
Given that no manufacturer can provide such a high degree of protection, then Bonafi, obviously, is a favorite in this direction.

not just a manufacturer. No other project and no other security and counterfeiting firm has such counterfeit protection technologies.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1

I look forward to a company manufacturing electronics, cosmetics, children's products, medicines and jewelry. These are the most important areas.
Bonafi will develop in all directions, depending on who agrees to start cooperating. After all, the idea is very new, and many more take it quite skeptical
How many manufacturers are bonafi working with now? Can I somewhere find opinions on bonafi from these potential partners?

So far, there are no data on these producers or their opinions about Bonafi. And that would be strange, since Bonafi is at the development stage. But I think Bonafi has a very good impression.

Given that no manufacturer can provide such a high degree of protection, then Bonafi, obviously, is a favorite in this direction.
Activity: 308

I look forward to a company manufacturing electronics, cosmetics, children's products, medicines and jewelry. These are the most important areas.
Bonafi will develop in all directions, depending on who agrees to start cooperating. After all, the idea is very new, and many more take it quite skeptical
How many manufacturers are bonafi working with now? Can I somewhere find opinions on bonafi from these potential partners?

So far, there are no data on these producers or their opinions about Bonafi. And that would be strange, since Bonafi is at the development stage. But I think Bonafi has a very good impression.

Bonafi can probably become one of the few projects that is gaining popularity and can change the situation in the market for the better. I hope they have enough experience to cope with all the difficulties.
Of course, this is their main goal. Imagine you come to the store and can scan absolutely any product and find out as much as possible detailed information about the manufacturer, place of production, production dates and the seller. Fine!

Well, in some cases it's not so necessary. However, this opportunity is still quite good, because we can always control what we buy.
Activity: 392
Bonafi can probably become one of the few projects that is gaining popularity and can change the situation in the market for the better. I hope they have enough experience to cope with all the difficulties.
Of course, this is their main goal. Imagine you come to the store and can scan absolutely any product and find out as much as possible detailed information about the manufacturer, place of production, production dates and the seller. Fine!

Well, in some cases it's not so necessary. However, this opportunity is still quite good, because we can always control what we buy.
Activity: 406
Pages:
Jump to: