Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 34. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 1
I would like to invest now, but I will wait for some new materials about the project. Maybe you are planning some new interviews or demonstrations?

Bonafi did not plan any demonstrations. It remains only to launch the platform.
ISO will last until December 23, so have time to seize the opportunity.
Merit: 0
I would like to invest now, but I will wait for some new materials about the project. Maybe you are planning some new interviews or demonstrations?
Activity: 406
Bonafi activities worthy of reward! Their desire to improve the world is something incredible. It seems very difficult, but they still follow their own idea and have already achieved unprecedented success.
Activity: 392
The security token is one of the reasons for investing in Bonafi. As far as I know, a security token is a more modern and secure type of investment. It seems to me that all projects from the USA will do the same soon.

Security Token is a new trend in the United States. There are no licensed by the SEC exchanges for this type of token. Everything is just beginning and promises to be very interesting for both investors and users.

The first trading platform will be launched soon. This issue deals with the OpenFinance company. I think Bonafi will be one of the first projects mentioned there.
Activity: 350
The security token is one of the reasons for investing in Bonafi. As far as I know, a security token is a more modern and secure type of investment. It seems to me that all projects from the USA will do the same soon.

Security Token is a new trend in the United States. There are no licensed by the SEC exchanges for this type of token. Everything is just beginning and promises to be very interesting for both investors and users.
Activity: 336
Activity: 392
I happily accepted this project. A very ambitious idea has already begun to materialize. Great job guys

The application is working, this is true. But it would be much cooler to see the application in real work with manufacturers.
Activity: 364
I happily accepted this project. A very ambitious idea has already begun to materialize. Great job guys
Activity: 322
Hey. Well designed project! I am ready to invest part of my funds, what do I need to do?  Roll Eyes

Use this link to buy BONA tokens: https://tokensale.bonafi.io/
Just register, pass KYC, buy tokens.
Hey. Well designed project! I am ready to invest part of my funds, what do I need to do?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 364
Hello, great way to start a war against counterfeit. The most important thing is to find like-minded people who will help you!

True, I know that counterfeiters usually have very good connections with someone from the authorities. Therefore, it will be difficult for Bonafi.

They will not have a single chance to stand up when the manufacturer starts equipping crypto products with tags at the production stage!
Activity: 356
Hello, great way to start a war against counterfeit. The most important thing is to find like-minded people who will help you!

True, I know that counterfeiters usually have very good connections with someone from the authorities. Therefore, it will be difficult for Bonafi.
Hello everyone! I see here quite a lot of activity... Tell me, has someone already bought tokens? Describe the process of acquiring tokens! Can I invest while not in my own country?

You pass identification and can invest from anywhere. This is no problem. You register your account and buy tokens. Then you get your tokens and you can see them on your balance sheet.  Wink
Don't forget that the period of blocking tokens is 1 year for US citizens and 45 days for foreign citizens

Great, this will avoid dumping! By the way, the lack of bonuses and bounty is also a very good plus of this project. Yes, fewer participants and a lack of interest are many bounty lovers, but serious investors get a very pleasant option for long-term investments.
Activity: 377
Hello everyone! I see here quite a lot of activity... Tell me, has someone already bought tokens? Describe the process of acquiring tokens! Can I invest while not in my own country?

You pass identification and can invest from anywhere. This is no problem. You register your account and buy tokens. Then you get your tokens and you can see them on your balance sheet.  Wink
Don't forget that the period of blocking tokens is 1 year for US citizens and 45 days for foreign citizens

Activity: 324
Perhaps Bonafi is one of the best projects in the last six months. It seems to me that investing in a project that works under US law and is regulated by SEC is not so stupid, right?

Yes, this is quite a good good option for investment this year, but you should be prepared for the fact that you will have to wait for a profit for some time. There will be no quick profit.
Activity: 308
Perhaps Bonafi is one of the best projects in the last six months. It seems to me that investing in a project that works under US law and is regulated by SEC is not so stupid, right?
Activity: 250
Hey. Did you conduct an open test for all users? I wonder how many potential users you have  Smiley

I think it would be possible to estimate the potential scale.

No, no alpha and beta launches yet. So we are waiting for the launch of the platform in February-March 2019, it will be a beta test.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: