Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 30. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Many say that Bonafi will make free tokens in the application after it is launched. Is it true? It would be cool. But I still buy tokens just to store them.

Yes, I think this is part of the marketing program. Of course, you cannot sell, transfer, send these tokens. In-app use ONLY
Activity: 350
Many say that Bonafi will make free tokens in the application after it is launched. Is it true? It would be cool. But I still buy tokens just to store them.
Activity: 308
Permit me to say this, I don't see the need for this token. Okay the platform is doing a fine thing help to spot fake things but why do I need a token for this. Alot of these projects need to come to their senses they have a great idea but to think they should tokenize everything is very crazy

To secure transactions. I think only this reason. Faster, more reliable ... besides, the security token is an asset of Bonafi. Some privileges, more liquidity, increased functionality, and so on ... you need to read the whitepaper to understand.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
Permit me to say this, I don't see the need for this token. Okay the platform is doing a fine thing help to spot fake things but why do I need a token for this. Alot of these projects need to come to their senses they have a great idea but to think they should tokenize everything is very crazy
Activity: 392
Great whitepaper. I will study it more carefully and get back to you! Tell me, what risks do the investor get? Do you plan to launch your product regardless of fees?
I think yes. Bonafi have almost a working product. They are already conducting tests. They showed several demonstrations. Everything works perfectly. I see no reason not to run it.
Great whitepaper. I will study it more carefully and get back to you! Tell me, what risks do the investor get? Do you plan to launch your product regardless of fees?
Activity: 336
I like the Bonafi browser extension the most. Unfortunately, Bonafi doesn't reveal details about this. But this is indeed one of the most important advantages of Bonafi - the ability to safely purchase goods through the Internet.
They are still working on it. Of course, online shopping is important. This is the most popular way to purchase goods. And this is the most common way to sell counterfeit goods. And Bonafi has the most powerful means to prevent this.
Activity: 250
I like the Bonafi browser extension the most. Unfortunately, Bonafi doesn't reveal details about this. But this is indeed one of the most important advantages of Bonafi - the ability to safely purchase goods through the Internet.
Good project for serious investors. And at a low price of cryptocurrency- it's a great option for beginners and large investors to enter the crypto world. This is risky, but it makes sense.

Yes, I spoke with some investors with great experience. Investor opinions diverge. Someone thinks this is a good option. And someone doesn't take such risks and either keeps their money or sells, so as not to lose even more. Such is the world of investments .... Depends on whether you believe in the future of cryptocurrency or not
Activity: 265
Good project for serious investors. And at a low price of cryptocurrency- it's a great option for beginners and large investors to enter the crypto world. This is risky, but it makes sense.
Activity: 364
How can Bonafi work in countries where the cryptocurrency is under regulation? Or in general, cryptocurrency is prohibited?

Well, it's logical that in those countries where it will be impossible - Bonafi will not work. But I don't think that someone will oppose the project (and a completely legal project) that is fighting against counterfeiting on an international scale.

I think there are no really serious laws and rules that could prohibit cryptocurrency. This is digital money. How to ban it?
How can Bonafi work in countries where the cryptocurrency is under regulation? Or in general, cryptocurrency is prohibited?

Well, it's logical that in those countries where it will be impossible - Bonafi will not work. But I don't think that someone will oppose the project (and a completely legal project) that is fighting against counterfeiting on an international scale.
Activity: 322
Good job on making the minimum investment $100  Cool

Yes, but unfortunately they couldn't make any bonus for investors at the crowdsale stage, as there are certain US SEC requirements that prohibit the distribution of free tokens

I don't think this is "unfortunately". I am glad that Bonafi does not distribute free tokens, does not make Bounty or Airdrop. This will help avoid dumping on the exchange. The price of the token will be more stable

Yeah, right. True, this is solved by blocking bonus tokens for a certain period. There are some other reasons for the lack of bonus and bounty

Hey guys. You can read about SEC rules here: https://www.sec.gov
About the rule 506 of regulation D: https://www.sec.gov/fast-answers/answers-rule506htm.html

Yes, but unfortunately they couldn't make any bonus for investors at the crowdsale stage, as there are certain US SEC requirements that prohibit the distribution of free tokens

I don't think this is "unfortunately". I am glad that Bonafi does not distribute free tokens, does not make Bounty or Airdrop. This will help avoid dumping on the exchange. The price of the token will be more stable

Yeah, right. True, this is solved by blocking bonus tokens for a certain period. There are some other reasons for the lack of bonus and bounty
Activity: 378
Merit: 1

copper member
Activity: 61
Merit: 2
Bonafi will show superiority over all who are engaged in protection against counterfeiters. Possession of advanced technologies and fighting spirit makes them favorites in this direction!
Absolutely right. Therefore, many pin their hopes on Bonafi. And that is why many manufacturers began trial tests with Bonafi, and didn't turn to companies already operating.
Pages:
Jump to: