Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 31. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 0
Bonafi will show superiority over all who are engaged in protection against counterfeiters. Possession of advanced technologies and fighting spirit makes them favorites in this direction!
Activity: 336
Well, Bonafi is rapidly developing, even despite the rather unfavorable state of cryptoindustry in the world. I hope you stand up to this and we will see a really high-quality product in 2019
They have part of the fees in dollars, as well as private investment. They protected themselves as much as they could. So, I hope Bonafi will get out
Merit: 1
Well, Bonafi is rapidly developing, even despite the rather unfavorable state of cryptoindustry in the world. I hope you stand up to this and we will see a really high-quality product in 2019
Activity: 364
Tell me, what will be the revenue generator for Bonafi? I mean for the developers themselves. Should they somehow earn? Only token's price will allow them to generate revenue?
No, of course not. Bonafi plans to monetize the data received from its users. Various wishes and recommendations. Perhaps there will be some polls for a fee. All this Bonafi is going to sell and, accordingly, is the main generator of income.

So, they will have even more funds for the further development of the project. This is good, now I am confident in Bonafi to a much greater extent. The main thing is that they do not sell the personal data of users)))

No, that's not a personal data. Nobody will touch that, let alone sell them.
Information about the ads you viewed, about the products you bought, various polls and reviews - that's what it is about
Activity: 350
Tell me, what will be the revenue generator for Bonafi? I mean for the developers themselves. Should they somehow earn? Only token's price will allow them to generate revenue?
No, of course not. Bonafi plans to monetize the data received from its users. Various wishes and recommendations. Perhaps there will be some polls for a fee. All this Bonafi is going to sell and, accordingly, is the main generator of income.

So, they will have even more funds for the further development of the project. This is good, now I am confident in Bonafi to a much greater extent. The main thing is that they do not sell the personal data of users)))
Activity: 254
Activity: 324
Do you plan to get support from the states in which Bonafi will work? I think this is important because it would underline the seriousness of the organization, since too many people are still skeptical about both the decision to fight counterfeit and the blockchain
How much time does an investor's identification take? Do I need to provide any documents other than a passport?

As far as I know, no. But you may need a picture of you with your passport. That is a selfie. This is so that they know that you are giving the data of your passport.
It doesn't take much time.
Activity: 322
How much time does an investor's identification take? Do I need to provide any documents other than a passport?
Guys, Bonafi makes an incredible product for people! We will all definitely use it, because the cases of counterfeiting have become incredibly frequent, and I am sure that each of us suffered at least once in our life from this ...
How secure is your application? Will my tokens be safe if I keep them there? Who can access my reviews and purchases?

Bonafi already announced a wallet? A couple of months ago, I heard that BONA tokens will be stored in third-party wallets. Or I'm wrong?
No. They only confirmed the information that Bona wallet will be launched. Interestingly, this is likely to be built into the application, for convenience.
How secure is your application? Will my tokens be safe if I keep them there? Who can access my reviews and purchases?

Bonafi already announced a wallet? A couple of months ago, I heard that BONA tokens will be stored in third-party wallets. Or I'm wrong?

This is completely safe, since Bonafi uses the blockchain technology. No one has access to your data or your tokens. Your feedback can only be read by manufacturers.
Activity: 308
Activity: 392
The best project in the field of protection against counterfeit. In addition, besides this, providing many different functions. This integrated application is likely to become extremely popular, isn't it?  Cool
It seems to me that the application will not be the most popular, but in any case will find millions or even tens of millions of users in the next 5-7 years

Right.Don't expect rapid development. They act in a measured way, considering and completing each step. I like this serious approach to this case.
Activity: 336
The best project in the field of protection against counterfeit. In addition, besides this, providing many different functions. This integrated application is likely to become extremely popular, isn't it?  Cool
It seems to me that the application will not be the most popular, but in any case will find millions or even tens of millions of users in the next 5-7 years
Activity: 308
Activity: 356
Guys who are interested in Bonafi, in their product or in investment, join the Telegram community. The latest news, discussions and active community support:

https://t.me/bonafi

A large enough community, huh? They make announcements only in Telegram? I have not seen anything new here in the forum for a long time.

No, they are just busy developing. Now there are quite a few different announcements as they are engaged in fundraising. But if there are any announcements - they make them in all their social networks
Guys who are interested in Bonafi, in their product or in investment, join the Telegram community. The latest news, discussions and active community support:

https://t.me/bonafi

A large enough community, huh? They make announcements only in Telegram? I have not seen anything new here in the forum for a long time.
Pages:
Jump to: