Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 60. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 0
Guys, tell me, I can’t open a link to go to the registration and purchase tokens page. What could be the problem? The page is not available

Check if you are in one of these countries? ...
Cuba, Lebanon, Iran, Libya, N Norea, Somalia, S Sudan, Sudan, Syira, Venezuela, Yemen\

Activity: 308
Guys, tell me, I can’t open a link to go to the registration and purchase tokens page. What could be the problem? The page is not available

Probably you are in a country that is prohibited to participate? Or is your provider blocking clicks on such links ...
Activity: 265
Activity: 364
Guys, how is your fundraising going? Have you reached the soft cap? Don't you plan to make investors see the progress of your fees? It would be more obvious.

Most likely it contradicts the SEC. They cant disclose data on fees, I think so. After all, they work in accordance with US law
Activity: 350
Guys, how is your fundraising going? Have you reached the soft cap? Don't you plan to make investors see the progress of your fees? It would be more obvious.
Activity: 322
Hi guys. Will you reveal information about your potential partners when launch your browser extension?
I am sure that if any of the manufacturers sign a contract with Bonafi by this time - they will definitely make an announcement
Hi guys. Will you reveal information about your potential partners when launch your browser extension?
Activity: 392
Curiously, blockchain and crypto tags. It really is a good idea to use blockchain. Many likely ways of development, I have high hopes for you guys
Activity: 334
Hey. Very powerful project with huge chances of success.  Wink
I look forward to news about further development plans. A huge number of potential partners. If you make a good product and an extensive marketing program - it will be a real sensation

They have already shown a good product. The marketing program involves the use of 25% of the funds raised after fundraising. Let's see what they do.
Activity: 326
Hey. Very powerful project with huge chances of success.  Wink
I look forward to news about further development plans. A huge number of potential partners. If you make a good product and an extensive marketing program - it will be a real sensation
Hi guys. When will Bonafi make their token wallet? Do I understand correctly that now, when the time for the tokens to be flushed is 45 days, we will need the wallet in February 2019?

Bonafi will make his wallet, they have already talked about this before. But we will see it a little later, because they are busy raising funds and negotiating with potential partners.
Hi guys. When will Bonafi make their token wallet? Do I understand correctly that now, when the time for the tokens to be flushed is 45 days, we will need the wallet in February 2019?
Merit: 1
Hello to all. Great job, bonafi. I think your project is one of those that will become a single application for identification. And everyone will use it.

This will be the most successful development of events. If Bonafi can do this, the whole world will use only Bonafi. It will become something of a Uber in a taxi ... that is, everyone will know about it and use it as needed.

Bonafi will easily do this, but it will take a long time. That is, at least 3 years old ... However, so far no one has been so close to success, therefore, I think, Bonafi has great chances
Activity: 392
Hello to all. Great job, bonafi. I think your project is one of those that will become a single application for identification. And everyone will use it.

This will be the most successful development of events. If Bonafi can do this, the whole world will use only Bonafi. It will become something of a Uber in a taxi ... that is, everyone will know about it and use it as needed.
Activity: 336
Hi guys. What is the bonus for investors now? How long will the presale last?

Bonus 25%, a separate bonus for large investors. Presale will last about a week

PREICO TIME
6 days 12 hours left
2018-09-24 - 2018-10-21
ICO TIME
Starts in 21 days 12 hours
2018-11-05 - 2018-12-23

Yes, developers are ready to consider options for individual bonuses for large investors.

Bonus 25%, a separate bonus for large investors. Presale will last about a week
I like this concept of building a business. As well as the fact that it can be beneficial both for investors and developers.
That's right, as well as for all users who will use this application Smiley
Activity: 377
I like this concept of building a business. As well as the fact that it can be beneficial both for investors and developers.
Pages:
Jump to: