Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 59. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Good site and whitepaper. I see that you are working with a law firm?
Do you have your own blockchain, or does someone provide it?

No, they don't deny the possibility of future development of their own blockchain, but at the moment they have successfully completed the implementation of the Hyperledger blockchain
Activity: 336
Good site and whitepaper. I see that you are working with a law firm?
Do you have your own blockchain, or does someone provide it?
Activity: 392
Good afternoon, tell me what are the most favorable conditions when investing in your project? Are there any special offers?
Activity: 364
Hi guys, what do you think, what price can you expect in a couple of years if the token is now sold for $ 0.8?
It's impossible to predict. And even it's impossible to analyze, as they haven't begun work. This will depend on the development trend of Bonafi in the global market. This may be the same price, and a hundred times more ...

Well, let's hope for the best. It seems to me that Bonafi will be quite a popular application when at least 10-15 factories join  Grin
Activity: 322
Hi guys, what do you think, what price can you expect in a couple of years if the token is now sold for $ 0.8?
It's impossible to predict. And even it's impossible to analyze, as they haven't begun work. This will depend on the development trend of Bonafi in the global market. This may be the same price, and a hundred times more ...
Probably, Bonafi can get rid of counterfeiters for several years. At least from the overwhelming majority ... the rest will be forced to leave the market on their own

No one will leave the market so quickly. This requires stricter legislative measures in the countries of Bonafi action. That counterfeiters were severely punished

Activity: 265
Probably, Bonafi can get rid of counterfeiters for several years. At least from the overwhelming majority ... the rest will be forced to leave the market on their own
It looks quite difficult to implement, since manufacturers will have to equip EVERY product with such a crypto tag ... This is a lot of time ....

These are just stickers. It is not so hard to implement. Simpler methods are no longer effective. And never were. Such a decision would be impossible to fake.

These are not just stickers, they are full-fledged NFC chips protected by their own encryption. And it will not be so easy to dismantle from the product, without damage. Excellent degree of protection

Bonafi declares that the dismantling of the crypto-tag is impossible while maintaining its efficiency. So, it's impossible to remount a crypto-tag to another (fake) product

Right. I have seen solutions to this issue. When dismantling the crypto tag will leave the inscription "void" which signals an autopsy.
Activity: 250
It looks quite difficult to implement, since manufacturers will have to equip EVERY product with such a crypto tag ... This is a lot of time ....

These are just stickers. It is not so hard to implement. Simpler methods are no longer effective. And never were. Such a decision would be impossible to fake.

These are not just stickers, they are full-fledged NFC chips protected by their own encryption. And it will not be so easy to dismantle from the product, without damage. Excellent degree of protection

Bonafi declares that the dismantling of the crypto-tag is impossible while maintaining its efficiency. So, it's impossible to remount a crypto-tag to another (fake) product

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

Hey. Great idea to create a business. What privileges will your investors get? Maybe there is a possibility of receiving passive income?

I think the conditions of Bonafi are about the same as when investing in any other ICO, but you're sure that this business really exists and it works. You will receive income in the process of increasing the price of the BONA token

Hey. Great idea to create a business. What privileges will your investors get? Maybe there is a possibility of receiving passive income?
Activity: 254

In any case, adjustments to the production process will be made. It takes a lot of time to do everything correctly and not lose efficiency.

A large manufacturer with advanced logistics will implement this process in a couple of days. Small manufacturers will have no problems with this at all. I don't see any difficulties in the implementation of Bonafi technologies in the production process
The challenge, in my opinion, will be finding customers that will be willing to add an extra stage in the production process by adding the rfid tag, then buy BONA tokens. With a food sales team and the proper marketing, they should be able to do it. Good luck.
This is not a problem if the manufacturer is interested in maintaining its image and increasing the company's profit, as well as to ensure that the buyer is satisfied with the quality of its products.
copper member
Activity: 56
The challenge, in my opinion, will be finding customers that will be willing to add an extra stage in the production process by adding the rfid tag, then buy BONA tokens. With a food sales team and the proper marketing, they should be able to do it. Good luck.

In any case, adjustments to the production process will be made. It takes a lot of time to do everything correctly and not lose efficiency.
Activity: 392

Activity: 406
Activity: 378
Guys, tell me, I can’t open a link to go to the registration and purchase tokens page. What could be the problem? The page is not available

Check if you are in one of these countries? ...
Cuba, Lebanon, Iran, Libya, N Norea, Somalia, S Sudan, Sudan, Syira, Venezuela, Yemen\

Hmm ... this is a fairly large list of countries ... sorry, it probably could increase the number of investors well ... But the law is the law ...
Pages:
Jump to: