Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 58. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Did you guys see this review of Bonafi on YouTube?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=0B0GxiSnkww

Oh yes, a good review. But, I would like to see even more reviews on Bonafi in the near future, while the ICO has not ended yet

Well, apparently Bonafi still has not gained enough popularity for this, or it is quite expensive
Activity: 336
Did you guys see this review of Bonafi on YouTube?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=0B0GxiSnkww

Oh yes, a good review. But, I would like to see even more reviews on Bonafi in the near future, while the ICO has not ended yet
Activity: 392
Activity: 364
Excellent work on the application. I see that you have concentrated all your strength on this and you are doing well.
Yes, investing in a work product is definitely much more pleasant and easy. Looks quite workable ..
Activity: 322
Excellent work on the application. I see that you have concentrated all your strength on this and you are doing well.
Incredibly successful product. I see a movement around the project, a small stir is already starting. You are innovators, congratulations
I really hope that such brands as Apple or Samsung will soon join you, then it will be an incredible growth for Bonafi

To do this, Bonafi must prove its effectiveness and uninterrupted and fast work. I think it's possible in a couple of years.

They will prove it in the first month of their work, I have no doubt about it. I am already convinced that there is not a single similar platform that would provide the same conditions.
This is true, but the bottom line is that people are not yet ready for this, this is a very new technology and Bonafi should attract such a huge number of users.
People will easily accept this technology, because it will save them a lot of money, nerves and time.
Activity: 356
I really hope that such brands as Apple or Samsung will soon join you, then it will be an incredible growth for Bonafi

To do this, Bonafi must prove its effectiveness and uninterrupted and fast work. I think it's possible in a couple of years.

They will prove it in the first month of their work, I have no doubt about it. I am already convinced that there is not a single similar platform that would provide the same conditions.
This is true, but the bottom line is that people are not yet ready for this, this is a very new technology and Bonafi should attract such a huge number of users.

Activity: 254
Activity: 334
I think we can expect a very powerful project activity. Good luck in development, Bonafi. I think the world needs such protection against counterfeit
Exactly. I think it will be as efficient and easy to use as possible, and the browser extension will allow us to shop online safely.

Now about 40-50% of the goods purchased on the Internet, or even more. So it really is relevant.
I think we can expect a very powerful project activity. Good luck in development, Bonafi. I think the world needs such protection against counterfeit
Exactly. I think it will be as efficient and easy to use as possible, and the browser extension will allow us to shop online safely.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1

I think the blockchain is not overvalued. It's fast and safe. Decentralization makes it possible to do many things, which it was impossible to do before.

I agree with you. Now the blockchain begins to be used in many areas, even government. Ensuring the safety of data acquisition and transmission is a good prospect.

The whole idea of Bonafi is built precisely on the blockchain. So I dont understand how you imagine this to be realized without the block chain. Many projects have already been attempted but nothing good happened.
Activity: 326

I think the blockchain is not overvalued. It's fast and safe. Decentralization makes it possible to do many things, which it was impossible to do before.

I agree with you. Now the blockchain begins to be used in many areas, even government. Ensuring the safety of data acquisition and transmission is a good prospect.
Activity: 378
Good site and whitepaper. I see that you are working with a law firm?
Do you have your own blockchain, or does someone provide it?

No, they don't deny the possibility of future development of their own blockchain, but at the moment they have successfully completed the implementation of the Hyperledger blockchain

By the way, I don't see the point in my own block chain. This is only an additional and unjustified budget waste. The application will work fine on the current blockchain
This is a typical situation for many projects. A blockchain may or may not be - and nothing will change significantly. I think the blockchain technology is overvalued.
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

No, they don't deny the possibility of future development of their own blockchain, but at the moment they have successfully completed the implementation of the Hyperledger blockchain

By the way, I don't see the point in my own block chain. This is only an additional and unjustified budget waste. The application will work fine on the current blockchain
This is a typical situation for many projects. A blockchain may or may not be - and nothing will change significantly. I think the blockchain technology is overvalued.
Activity: 406
I found an article in Reddit about luxury brands suffering from counterfeiting. Have you already agreed with them?

Pages:
Jump to: