Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 56. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 0
Great project. Perhaps not now, due to low awareness, but I think Bonafi has a great future. Good projects always develop quickly and imperceptibly, and then sharply gaining popularity because of the real benefits they bring.

The idea of Bonafi already now causes quite a strong interest among manufacturers. This is an excellent project already at this stage, as there is a MVP, which means that a little more, and their application and browser extension will be ready to go.  Wink

Activity: 350
Great project. Perhaps not now, due to low awareness, but I think Bonafi has a great future. Good projects always develop quickly and imperceptibly, and then sharply gaining popularity because of the real benefits they bring.
Activity: 203

Wow, 45 days of waiting for tokens for foreign investors is a good privilege and a reason for investment ... isn't it? Well ... for a project that is governed by a US commission, and not the usual ICO
Yes, this is true, because citizens of other states are not obliged to obey all US laws. So they did it for the maximum convenience of their investors.

Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Bonafi's Main advantages:
1) Cryptography encrypted tag makes our tag uniquely identified for each items on blockchain, rendering copy and duplication impractical and useful for tracking assets and notifying recall goods
2) Rewards allow the customers to be connected with the manufacturers
3)Big Data marketing on the Bonafi Platform as millions of users gather

Why Bonafi?
1) Security ICO – with the security token offering in the USA, it is Reg D 506(c) (US Investors w 12 months custory) and Reg S (international investors 45 days custody) offering
2) Investment vehicle through Convertible Notes that converts to BONA Securities. We plan to list BONA tokens on future Security Token Exchange in the USA
3) Blockchain - Immutable Public Ledger
4) $600 Billion/Year Addressable Market Size (according to PriceWaterhouseCooper report 2017)

Wow, 45 days of waiting for tokens for foreign investors is a good privilege and a reason for investment ... isn't it? Well ... for a project that is governed by a US commission, and not the usual ICO
Activity: 336
I heard that some manufacturers are already working together with Bonafi and their application. It's true? How successful?

There is no data about it yet. I'm not sure that this is true. Maybe they work with someone, but until the manufacturer signs a contract - they will not say who.

Exactly, but I hope that by the end of this year we will see the first partners !!
Yes, of course, they themselves promised that 1-2 partners will be ready to cooperate. I think with partners everything is fine. The main thing to raise a hard cap
1) Cryptography encrypted tag makes our tag uniquely identified for each items on blockchain, rendering copy and duplication impractical and useful for tracking assets and notifying recall goods

Why Bonafi?
1) Security ICO – with the security token offering in the USA, it is Reg D 506(c) (US Investors w 12 months custory) and Reg S (international investors 45 days custody) offering
2) Investment vehicle through Convertible Notes that converts to BONA Securities. We plan to list BONA tokens on future Security Token Exchange in the USA
4) $600 Billion/Year Addressable Market Size (according to PriceWaterhouseCooper report 2017)

600 billion is serious ... Are these official sources? This is a huge field for activity, you make a really liquid token
Well, of course, it's a security token. This is the most liquid type of token. But that will depend on how many manufacturers support Bonafi. The price of the token will depend on it.
Activity: 392

Why Bonafi?

600 billion is serious ... Are these official sources? This is a huge field for activity, you make a really liquid token
Activity: 308

Why Bonafi?
Activity: 378
I heard that some manufacturers are already working together with Bonafi and their application. It's true? How successful?

There is no data about it yet. I'm not sure that this is true. Maybe they work with someone, but until the manufacturer signs a contract - they will not say who.

Exactly, but I hope that by the end of this year we will see the first partners !!
Activity: 336

Quite few times this thread popped up in front of my eyes in last few days constantly. I had no idea what is all about until I opened it and started to read about it. One thing which made me interested in it is out of the box thinking to introduce something really workable and with use case to bring some benefits to something using blockchain. I am going to do a read about little bit more before making my mind.

In many ways agree with you. If in some projects the blockchain is simply dragged behind the ears of an invisible donkey, then there is logic and it is clear that it really works and you can use it.
There are more and more fakes in the world and this project can be protected to help. The question is whether manufacturers are ready to switch to blockchain check?

Already, even the authorities and city services are moving to a blockchain in their specific systems. So manufacturers will only be happy to protect themselves and their buyers by starting to use the blockchain and Bonafi
Activity: 1134
Merit: 276
Quite few times this thread popped up in front of my eyes in last few days constantly. I had no idea what is all about until I opened it and started to read about it. One thing which made me interested in it is out of the box thinking to introduce something really workable and with use case to bring some benefits to something using blockchain. I am going to do a read about little bit more before making my mind.

In many ways agree with you. If in some projects the blockchain is simply dragged behind the ears of an invisible donkey, then there is logic and it is clear that it really works and you can use it.
There are more and more fakes in the world and this project can be protected to help. The question is whether manufacturers are ready to switch to blockchain check?

Yes, I agree that the project is very interesting and requires more in-depth study, but the idea of the project is quite simple ....

Hey. They said in Telegram that they are ready to meet the requirements of large investors and offer an individual bonus. so join: https://t.me/bonafi

It is a pity that there is no referral program, I would like to invite a few friends and earn a little bit

Referral programs, bounty, any free tokens and big bonuses are prohibited by the laws of the United States. So they just follow the law.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Activity: 308
Sumptuously. How do you plan to implement the transfer of information about scanning goods?

Blockchain of course. Bonafi uses the Hyperledder blockchain to transfer and store data  Grin
Activity: 392
Hey. They said in Telegram that they are ready to meet the requirements of large investors and offer an individual bonus. so join: https://t.me/bonafi

It is a pity that there is no referral program, I would like to invite a few friends and earn a little bit
Sumptuously. How do you plan to implement the transfer of information about scanning goods?
Do you mean when investing from 2000 dollars? As far as I know, the bonuses for this ended on a private sale?
I am sure that they can consider such a large investment with an increased bonus. It seems to me. That would be fair because the private sale was fairly short.
Pages:
Jump to: