Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 57. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Do you mean when investing from 2000 dollars? As far as I know, the bonuses for this ended on a private sale?
I am sure that they can consider such a large investment with an increased bonus. It seems to me. That would be fair because the private sale was fairly short.
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Interesting project. I want to purchase your tokens, how fast will I pass identification?  Smiley
Activity: 254
If I want to invest now, what privileges will I get? If I invest 100 or 200 bucks, for example? Or if i invest 1-2 thousand dollars? I am considering several options
The minimum amount to invest is $ 500. Bonus 25% anyway. And for 1 and 2 thousand dollars, too.

Try to contact the administration. They can consider a separate bonus for you when investing from 2000.

Do you mean when investing from 2000 dollars? As far as I know, the bonuses for this ended on a private sale?
Activity: 334
If I want to invest now, what privileges will I get? If I invest 100 or 200 bucks, for example? Or if i invest 1-2 thousand dollars? I am considering several options
The minimum amount to invest is $ 500. Bonus 25% anyway. And for 1 and 2 thousand dollars, too.

Try to contact the administration. They can consider a separate bonus for you when investing from 2000.
Merit: 1
Activity: 250
Activity: 308
Good day. I am impressed with your project and are considering investing in Bonafi. Tell me, what do I need to know about your project in order to invest safely?

This project is regulated by the SEC (Security Exchange Commission), so from the point of view of the law, it is safe to invest.
But you should understand that investing in cryptocurrency is not always profitable.

For the most part, investments in cryptocurrency ultimately generate profits. In the case of Bonafi, I am sure we will have to wait a couple of years until the token is more expensive.
Activity: 356
Good day. I am impressed with your project and are considering investing in Bonafi. Tell me, what do I need to know about your project in order to invest safely?

This project is regulated by the SEC (Security Exchange Commission), so from the point of view of the law, it is safe to invest.
But you should understand that investing in cryptocurrency is not always profitable.
Activity: 364

For a start, you should read the white paper of the project. Read this completely, it is a must when investing. You must know the project thoroughly and be aware of all the risks.
copper member
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Our project seem to be align in chasing the riff-raff out of crypto. Come check out Beacon. We have a transparent team, lots of fun stuff planned, and we are offering some pretty sweet bounties right now.
https://medium.com/@beaconcrypto/beacon-announcing-launch-bounties-e5acc4ca493
Activity: 322
With the help of the browser extension, we will be able to choose the right sellers who only sell genuine products. It will be an incredible success.

To completely avoid the acquisition of counterfeit goods, it is best to use both the application and the browser extension.

What are you talking about, if neither the extension nor the application is yet running. We still have to wait six months before the Bonafi shchapuska and we can not know exactly what will happen

But you can watch several demonstrations of this application and understand that the product is already working. There is no reason to worry that it will not be launched.
Activity: 364
With the help of the browser extension, we will be able to choose the right sellers who only sell genuine products. It will be an incredible success.

To completely avoid the acquisition of counterfeit goods, it is best to use both the application and the browser extension.

What are you talking about, if neither the extension nor the application is yet running. We still have to wait six months before the Bonafi shchapuska and we can not know exactly what will happen
Activity: 324

Activity: 336
Hello to all. You have done a great project, a great idea and a very competent development. As soon as you get the app, you will find so many users, I'm sure!
That's right, I don't even doubt it. The application will be as effective as possible in the coming years! The main thing is to have at least 2-3 large and well-known manufacturers.
Activity: 392
Hello to all. You have done a great project, a great idea and a very competent development. As soon as you get the app, you will find so many users, I'm sure!
Activity: 406
A good way to protect against counterfeit. It will save us tens or even hundreds of dollars. Or even thousands, depending on whether luxury brands join Bonafi.
I think we can expect it in a year. Well, when Bonafi spreads around the world so that people know about it.

Bonafi plans to start work immediately after the launch of the project at the end of Q1 2019. I think they already have certain partners they don’t say yet.
A good way to protect against counterfeit. It will save us tens or even hundreds of dollars. Or even thousands, depending on whether luxury brands join Bonafi.
I think we can expect it in a year. Well, when Bonafi spreads around the world so that people know about it.
Activity: 392
Pages:
Jump to: