Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 55. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Where can I see a list of your partners? Who has already joined your coalition? I mean development partners. If there are any
Activity: 364
A good project, it deserves a detailed study. I think you can interest the world community in the possibility of checking the goods immediately before purchase.

Of course, this will enjoy immense popularity soon after launch. I am sure that the Bonafi project will become the central and main project working in this direction.
Hello. Tell me, did someone translate white paper? Can I find this document somewhere in Chinese and Russian?
The official site posted a document in English. I think this is the only option. So, I think Google translator will help you, the benefit of being able to copy the text from the document
Activity: 265
A good project, it deserves a detailed study. I think you can interest the world community in the possibility of checking the goods immediately before purchase.
Hello. Tell me, did someone translate white paper? Can I find this document somewhere in Chinese and Russian?
I like the idea. This is unusual and new. I read the composition of the team, there are young team members with little experience, but I think it's not scary. At the moment, development seems to be very successful.

This is a work experience, don't forget that these guys also received education for more than 10 years, and they are very valuable members of the team, since their knowledge is still very fresh after university

Correct, the younger the team - the more interesting the idea. But Bonafi is a combination of these two factors. New technologies, fresh active minds under the leadership of these veterans of the IT industry
Activity: 12
A worthwhile project with a better idea. Join to high-quality ICO. I give advice to carefully study information about this token sale!
Activity: 378
I like the idea. This is unusual and new. I read the composition of the team, there are young team members with little experience, but I think it's not scary. At the moment, development seems to be very successful.

This is a work experience, don't forget that these guys also received education for more than 10 years, and they are very valuable members of the team, since their knowledge is still very fresh after university
Activity: 149
I saw your short videos, this is a great option to use as an advertisement to draw attention to Bonafi

It would be nice to see more specifics in these videos. You make them interesting, but you don't reveal the essence of Bonafi. It seems to me that it would be better to cut some frames that show how someone uses your application, for example.

Don't cut, but rather add them. Right? I noticed that these videos are quite intriguing, but it’s not enough for them to provide more accurate information. People who are not familiar with the blockchain and the crypto-world will find it difficult to understand these.

I'm not sure that people who are not familiar with crypto will see these videos somewhere. And those who want to get acquainted with that - there is whitepaper in the public domain.
I saw your short videos, this is a great option to use as an advertisement to draw attention to Bonafi

It would be nice to see more specifics in these videos. You make them interesting, but you don't reveal the essence of Bonafi. It seems to me that it would be better to cut some frames that show how someone uses your application, for example.

Don't cut, but rather add them. Right? I noticed that these videos are quite intriguing, but it’s not enough for them to provide more accurate information. People who are not familiar with the blockchain and the crypto-world will find it difficult to understand these.
Activity: 308

Activity: 377
Activity: 364
Hi guys, how do you want to get people to know that they bought goods with crypto tags on it and that they have the opportunity to scan it?
A full-scale marketing campaign will be organized in order for the public to learn about such an opportunity. And of course the producers themselves will spread information about this.
Hi guys, how do you want to get people to know that they bought goods with crypto tags on it and that they have the opportunity to scan it?
Activity: 322
Your project has a very good rating on ICOBench and even 8 ratings from experts. Good job
https://icobench.com/ico/bonafi

It seems that some experts didnt bother to study the documents ... Well, that’s their business, but the rating would be higher, I’m sure ...
Naturally, they cant objectively evaluate the project in the absence of an application to try it out on their own. So these are quite high marks for a project whose application is not publicly available.  Roll Eyes
Your project has a very good rating on ICOBench and even 8 ratings from experts. Good job

This area, in contrast to other gaming and entertainment projects, hasnt been extensively studied yet and people dont understand that this will be useful. They are very skeptical. I advise you to watch the demonstrations of Bonafi, to see for yourself how to work
Activity: 324

It seems that some experts didnt bother to study the documents ... Well, that’s their business, but the rating would be higher, I’m sure ...
Activity: 250
Merit: 1
Great project. Perhaps not now, due to low awareness, but I think Bonafi has a great future. Good projects always develop quickly and imperceptibly, and then sharply gaining popularity because of the real benefits they bring.

The idea of Bonafi already now causes quite a strong interest among manufacturers. This is an excellent project already at this stage, as there is a MVP, which means that a little more, and their application and browser extension will be ready to go.  Wink

I saw their demonstration, and their application is already running. This is not a profit center, as I understand it, this is already a working product, I think so ...Well, the application successfully scans products and displays the information you need ...
Pages:
Jump to: