Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 65. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

Now this is a tough need when creating ICO in the USA. I see great prospects in this. Compliance with the laws has never been superfluous.

I understand that buying a security token means that you get a stake in the company?

Security Tokens

What exactly are they?

A crypto token that passes the Howey Test is deemed a security token. These usually derive their value from an external, tradable asset. Because the tokens are deemed a security, they are subject to federal securities and regulations. If the ICO doesn’t follow the regulations, then they could be subject to penalties.

However, if all the regulations are properly met, then these tokens have immensely powerful use-cases.
Well yes. Bonafi complies with all these laws and regulations, respectively, their token is a security token. I am sure Bonafi know what they are doing.
Activity: 356

Now this is a tough need when creating ICO in the USA. I see great prospects in this. Compliance with the laws has never been superfluous.

I understand that buying a security token means that you get a stake in the company?

Security Tokens

What exactly are they?

A crypto token that passes the Howey Test is deemed a security token. These usually derive their value from an external, tradable asset. Because the tokens are deemed a security, they are subject to federal securities and regulations. If the ICO doesn’t follow the regulations, then they could be subject to penalties.

However, if all the regulations are properly met, then these tokens have immensely powerful use-cases.
Activity: 364

Activity: 350
How do investors get their profit? If this is a security token, then in fact they own shares of Bonafi, right? So is it really profitable to buy?

This is the same investment in cryptocurrency as it was before. You also make a profit with the growing popularity of the token. It's just that this organization works legally, which gives you a guarantee, that you will not be deceived.

This is a reason enough to invest in Bonafi. I am glad that you decided to get the approval of the security exchange comission.
Activity: 322
How do investors get their profit? If this is a security token, then in fact they own shares of Bonafi, right? So is it really profitable to buy?

This is the same investment in cryptocurrency as it was before. You also make a profit with the growing popularity of the token. It's just that this organization works legally, which gives you a guarantee, that you will not be deceived.

This is a reason enough to invest in Bonafi. I am glad that you decided to get the approval of the security exchange comission.

Activity: 392
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Bonafi project without which I can not imagine the future, it will solve many problems in the economy, destroy all substandard manufacturers and fraudsters. I will follow the news of the project further, the idea is promising, so I wish the development team success. When is the project planned to reach the world level?
Reaching the global level is already planned in the first quarter of 2019! So stay tuned, everything will start very soon!

I think in the first quarter of 2019, Bonafi will enter the American market only. Unless they find a manufacturing partner who supplies goods all over the world - then I agree with you!

Now all manufacturers supply goods worldwide. The abundance of transport companies, private postal organizations, and various courier services contribute greatly to this. So, thanks to all these factors, Bonafi will be widely distributed fairly quickly.
Bonafi project without which I can not imagine the future, it will solve many problems in the economy, destroy all substandard manufacturers and fraudsters. I will follow the news of the project further, the idea is promising, so I wish the development team success. When is the project planned to reach the world level?
Reaching the global level is already planned in the first quarter of 2019! So stay tuned, everything will start very soon!

I think in the first quarter of 2019, Bonafi will enter the American market only. Unless they find a manufacturing partner who supplies goods all over the world - then I agree with you!
Activity: 240
Merit: 10
Activity: 326
Will Bonafi be just a mobile platform, or are you preparing applications for Mac and PC? It seems to me that in some cases it will also be very useful.
The only option is an app for sellers. Then the option with the Windows will be necessary. However, I have seen many sellers working through the iPad.

They talked about what will be 2 different applications. For buyers and sellers. However, I'm not sure that it makes sense to make a PC application.

Curiously, I havent heard of it. I think it is logical that users have no opportunity to make changes to the blockchain.
Activity: 334
Will Bonafi be just a mobile platform, or are you preparing applications for Mac and PC? It seems to me that in some cases it will also be very useful.
The only option is an app for sellers. Then the option with the Windows will be necessary. However, I have seen many sellers working through the iPad.

They talked about what will be 2 different applications. For buyers and sellers. However, I'm not sure that it makes sense to make a PC application.
Activity: 378
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Will the profit of producers of goods increase after entering into a partnership with you? How much? What determines the desire of manufacturers to cooperate with you?

Their profits will increase due to the fact that people who want to buy original goods will no longer mistakenly acquire a fake. They will check the goods and buy only the original. Thus, the number of goods sold will increase. And the profit of the manufacturer will grow.

Cooperation with Bonafi is beneficial for all, both for popular and large producers, and for new and small, in order to protect themselves from the possibility of counterfeiting.

I think it is small or new manufacturers will make a very good advertisement for Bonafi. This is what will attract the attention of larger manufacturers.
I think it's a good thing for sure to make good ads for bonafi,
and so it will indeed attract the attention of large producers we will see later
Will the profit of producers of goods increase after entering into a partnership with you? How much? What determines the desire of manufacturers to cooperate with you?

Their profits will increase due to the fact that people who want to buy original goods will no longer mistakenly acquire a fake. They will check the goods and buy only the original. Thus, the number of goods sold will increase. And the profit of the manufacturer will grow.

Cooperation with Bonafi is beneficial for all, both for popular and large producers, and for new and small, in order to protect themselves from the possibility of counterfeiting.

I think it is small or new manufacturers will make a very good advertisement for Bonafi. This is what will attract the attention of larger manufacturers.
Activity: 392

Activity: 336
Curious investment project. I like to invest in legal ICO. A guarantee that you are not investing in a deceptive project, but in a full-fledged organization with a working product, by the way.

A working product? Why do you think so? Where can I see their working product? How efficiently does it work?
Look at the demonstration, the application works just fine.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHLV1CpTRIc

Hi, I liked the app. It is a pity that we can’t download the application to try right now.
Well, you couldn’t do anything except study the interface, because there are no products that you could scan

True, at the moment this is the only thing that upsets me a little. Does no one want to take part in this? This is weird for me guys. But I really hope that you find good connections in the near future.
Pages:
Jump to: