Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 69. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 0
I think the future is a security token. Sooner or later, everyone will start to do it, because the law is becoming more and more defined and rigid.  Smiley
Activity: 250
Well prepared technical paper, I like the fact that you built a business in accordance with the laws of the United States. This is a good prospect for the future. Cryptocurrency becomes regulated and investment in such a project should be more secure right?
It will reduce the number of any potential problems associated with the regulation of crypto in the future ... more liquid project and token
Activity: 308
Well prepared technical paper, I like the fact that you built a business in accordance with the laws of the United States. This is a good prospect for the future. Cryptocurrency becomes regulated and investment in such a project should be more secure right?
Activity: 356
A really good idea to create protection against counterfeit on a blockchain. I will be happy to use this in the future. I wish you find many partners in the near future. I will follow the development.
Activity: 364
Hi guys, tell me what are your expectations regarding the growth of the token? Do you plan to get a million people in the first year of your work in the market?
Well, it will depend on the demand for products of those manufacturers who will cooperate with Bonafi in the first year.

Yes, but even if it is one manufacturer who supplies products worldwide, they will be able to collect a million users quickly enough.
Activity: 350
Hi guys, tell me what are your expectations regarding the growth of the token? Do you plan to get a million people in the first year of your work in the market?
Well, it will depend on the demand for products of those manufacturers who will cooperate with Bonafi in the first year.
Activity: 322
Cool project, I will study the white paper and try to join the investment in October. Will I have time to receive a bonus?  Grin
Yes, the pre-sale with a 25% bonus of ends on October 21. So you have about 2 weeks to investigate and analyze Bonafi

I advise you to familiarize yourself with several expert assessments here, for a more detailed understanding of the essence of the project and its subtleties:
https://icobench.com/ico/bonafi/ratings#ratings
Activity: 392
Cool project, I will study the white paper and try to join the investment in October. Will I have time to receive a bonus?  Grin
Yes, the pre-sale with a 25% bonus of ends on October 21. So you have about 2 weeks to investigate and analyze Bonafi
Merit: 1
Wait, I'm kinda confused, so, after identifying a counterfeit… What do the Bonafi guys do? Forward the info to the authorities? Take legal action?

Their task is not to let you buy a fake. If you have identified a fake - you can also call the police if you are interested in this.

Yes, the application doesn't identify a fake, it identifies the original product. Counterfeit can not be scanned and the conclusion of counterfeit do you yourself.

Accordingly, if someone broke the crypto tag, the product can no longer be identified? What to do in this case?  Huh

The easiest and surest option is to refuse the purchase. It is better not to buy goods at all, than to buy and have problems.
Wait, I'm kinda confused, so, after identifying a counterfeit… What do the Bonafi guys do? Forward the info to the authorities? Take legal action?

Their task is not to let you buy a fake. If you have identified a fake - you can also call the police if you are interested in this.

Yes, the application doesn't identify a fake, it identifies the original product. Counterfeit can not be scanned and the conclusion of counterfeit do you yourself.

Accordingly, if someone broke the crypto tag, the product can no longer be identified? What to do in this case?  Huh
Activity: 326

Merit: 1

Activity: 203
If you look at other projects of this year, you can hardly distinguish at least a few worthy ones. Bonafi represents something new and therefore interested me very much. But I am a little afraid of long-term investments, but I understand that it is worth it.
Long-term investment is only Bitcoin. Believe me)) All these tokens are dust in the wind. Today they cost a dollar, and a month later they are 20 times cheaper. Cheesy
This is not a regular token, it is a security token. And the idea of the project is very curious and should be relevant for many more years. We will all be interested and use Bonafi.
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
Merit: 11
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
If you look at other projects of this year, you can hardly distinguish at least a few worthy ones. Bonafi represents something new and therefore interested me very much. But I am a little afraid of long-term investments, but I understand that it is worth it.
Long-term investment is only Bitcoin. Believe me)) All these tokens are dust in the wind. Today they cost a dollar, and a month later they are 20 times cheaper. Cheesy

The minimum investment amount is 500 dollars. It will not make you richer or poorer. There is nothing to fear, study the project and invest

What do you mean by not richer or poorer? If you spend 500 dollars on something that can go up or down in price, you are either becoming richer or poorer.

Apparently, for someone 500 dollars is a sum that can be donated. Yes, you need to be prepared for the loss of funds and this should be carefully considered, but still $ 500 is not such a small amount ....

Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

The minimum investment amount is 500 dollars. It will not make you richer or poorer. There is nothing to fear, study the project and invest

What do you mean by not richer or poorer? If you spend 500 dollars on something that can go up or down in price, you are either becoming richer or poorer.
Activity: 392

Pages:
Jump to: