Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 66. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 342
Merit: 0
Curious investment project. I like to invest in legal ICO. A guarantee that you are not investing in a deceptive project, but in a full-fledged organization with a working product, by the way.

A working product? Why do you think so? Where can I see their working product? How efficiently does it work?
Look at the demonstration, the application works just fine.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHLV1CpTRIc

Hi, I liked the app. It is a pity that we can’t download the application to try right now.
Well, you couldn’t do anything except study the interface, because there are no products that you could scan
Activity: 364
Curious investment project. I like to invest in legal ICO. A guarantee that you are not investing in a deceptive project, but in a full-fledged organization with a working product, by the way.

A working product? Why do you think so? Where can I see their working product? How efficiently does it work?

Hi, I liked the app. It is a pity that we can’t download the application to try right now.
Activity: 378

Activity: 350

Hi guys. How do you plan to distribute purchased tokens? Will you make a free wallet for security tokens?
Yes, you will receive your tokens after 12 months of retention. And yes, they will make their wallet for security tokens.

It's a good news. It will be easier to use, especially when the wallet is integrated into the application. Well, of course its going to have to synchronize the wallet with the browser extension
I am sure that all this will be very interactive and fairly easy to use. At the moment they are finishing work on the application and are developing a browser extension. Then they will proceed to the development of the wallet.
Activity: 356
Hi guys. How do you plan to distribute purchased tokens? Will you make a free wallet for security tokens?
Yes, you will receive your tokens after 12 months of retention. And yes, they will make their wallet for security tokens.

It's a good news. It will be easier to use, especially when the wallet is integrated into the application. Well, of course its going to have to synchronize the wallet with the browser extension
Activity: 250
Merit: 1
Awesome project. When you begin your work, the counterfeiters will be afraid that people will now check the goods. Sooner or later, they will leave the market

Most likely it will be late, not early. But I think those counterfeiters who are involved in counterfeit drugs and alcohol should have finished doing it now, otherwise they will go to prison for a long time.
Awesome project. When you begin your work, the counterfeiters will be afraid that people will now check the goods. Sooner or later, they will leave the market
This is probably the most honest and straightforward project I've seen in a while. The idea is not new, however it is brilliantly put in stage by the concept. I see a lot of use cases here, my favorite being the luxury goods industry.

Yes, these luxurious and expensive goods are more susceptible to counterfeiting. I hope Bonafi will manage to get several of these manufacturers as partners

I have seen such products even in large shopping centers. I am sure that this is a counterfeit. Luxury brands will never sell their products anywhere except official boutiques.

Yes, all countries suffer from this, because there is a need to buy cheaper. As long as there is a demand for these products, people will buy. The main problem is that sometimes there are sellers who sell it as an original product.
Activity: 254
This is probably the most honest and straightforward project I've seen in a while. The idea is not new, however it is brilliantly put in stage by the concept. I see a lot of use cases here, my favorite being the luxury goods industry.

Yes, these luxurious and expensive goods are more susceptible to counterfeiting. I hope Bonafi will manage to get several of these manufacturers as partners

I have seen such products even in large shopping centers. I am sure that this is a counterfeit. Luxury brands will never sell their products anywhere except official boutiques.
Merit: 1

copper member
Activity: 196
Activity: 322
I think you can make a difference in the market, but I will be realistic and say that I don't think that this can be done quickly. It's necessary to take into account the number of counterfeit goods, the number of people who are perceived by this, as well as a huge number of counterfeit goods that are already ready for sale but not sold yet. It will be sold for months or years ...
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
If you look at other projects of this year, you can hardly distinguish at least a few worthy ones. Bonafi represents something new and therefore interested me very much. But I am a little afraid of long-term investments, but I understand that it is worth it.

The minimum investment amount is 500 dollars. It will not make you richer or poorer. There is nothing to fear, study the project and invest

What do you mean by not richer or poorer? If you spend 500 dollars on something that can go up or down in price, you are either becoming richer or poorer.

Apparently, for someone 500 dollars is a sum that can be donated. Yes, you need to be prepared for the loss of funds and this should be carefully considered, but still $ 500 is not such a small amount ....

Totally depends on who you are. All things are relative, especially when it comes to money and wealth in general.
Activity: 250
How big is your application and how much space will it take on a smartphone? Will this require a fast internet connection and how much traffic will it consume?
These are little things. Do you really care about the extra 200 megabytes of free space, or the extra 10-20 megabytes of traffic when viewing ad goods in an application? And then, no need to watch this video, and then the traffic consumption will be less than a megabyte ... I dont think this is such an important issue
How big is your application and how much space will it take on a smartphone? Will this require a fast internet connection and how much traffic will it consume?
Just finished studying your white paper. Everything looks promising enough. How can I get acquainted with your product?

For now, you can only familiarize yourself with a couple of demonstrations and see a review of the Bonafi project. Hopefully more media materials about the application and browser extension will be available soon.
If possible, I wanted to see links to these demos and reviews. Who makes the demonstrations? Bonafi, or someone else has access to testing?

Here's the official YouTube channel, where you can see all the videos if Bonafi:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCbFcG8wfCFiAWpO0b5Qnlg

Here's the third-party review on this project:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0B0GxiSnkww
Pages:
Jump to: