Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 68. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 0
A revolutionary approach to countering counterfeit products. That should work. I will hope that the developers will cope with their task. I hope they manage to collect the required 15 million for development! Good luck
They have a soft cap of only 1 million dollars. Or is their main goal - to raise a hardcap?
Now a very bad market and many investors have so far suspended their activities, unfortunately ... but I will be glad if they raise a hardcap. The project is good enough.

Yes, a hard cap is their main goal. This is a new and very expensive business. Development and communication are very expensive, and advertising is now extremely expensive. So 15 million for Bonafi is not so much, I thought that their hard cap could be 20-25 million
Activity: 336
A revolutionary approach to countering counterfeit products. That should work. I will hope that the developers will cope with their task. I hope they manage to collect the required 15 million for development! Good luck
They have a soft cap of only 1 million dollars. Or is their main goal - to raise a hardcap?
Now a very bad market and many investors have so far suspended their activities, unfortunately ... but I will be glad if they raise a hardcap. The project is good enough.
Activity: 254
Activity: 350
I have read your whitepaper. Are you going to work with manufacturers directly and sell them crypto tags in order for them to equip goods with crypto tags right at the production stage?
Yes that's right. There is a demo video on their website about how it will work. Be sure to watch it
Activity: 364
I have read your whitepaper. Are you going to work with manufacturers directly and sell them crypto tags in order for them to equip goods with crypto tags right at the production stage?
Merit: 1
So, when the application is launched on a beta test, anyone can download it and try to use it? In any country?  Roll Eyes

Yes, the application will be available in stores such as AppStore and PlayMarket for free and for everyone.  Wink
Activity: 254
So, when the application is launched on a beta test, anyone can download it and try to use it? In any country?  Roll Eyes
I am very inspired by your creativity. I think it’s quite important to fight counterfeit. It has become too widespread in recent years and is already beginning to pose a danger to life and health.
For sure. I have heard of cases of counterfeiting medicines and food. As well as children's products and cosmetics. It's horrible. Indeed it is time to stop ...

Bonafi has articles on this:

https://www.bonafi.io/pharmaceutical-counterfeit-industry-is-humongous-bonafi-can-knock-it-down/
https://www.thegazette.com/subject/news/nation-and-world/toymakers-continue-to-battle-counterfeiters-20180720
https://www.bonafi.io/a-safe-food-industry-means-a-healthy-world/
https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Local-Company-Concerned-About-Counterfeit-Baby-Products-on-Amazon-485698351.html
I am very inspired by your creativity. I think it’s quite important to fight counterfeit. It has become too widespread in recent years and is already beginning to pose a danger to life and health.
For sure. I have heard of cases of counterfeiting medicines and food. As well as children's products and cosmetics. It's horrible. Indeed it is time to stop ...
Activity: 308
Activity: 265
Hey. An excellent opportunity to overcome the counterfeiters! I think, over the years of your development, they will fill the market with counterfeit products even more, and when you really gain strength, it will be even harder for you to do this. But in any case, as soon as people understand the meaning of Bonafi, you will have a chance

In general, they will start working already in 2019 and of course they will start reducing the number of counterfeit goods right away!
True, they will definitely reduce the number of counterfeit of those manufacturers with whom they will cooperate in 2019. Or, in the absence of counterfeit, they will help avoid the appearance of counterfeit products of these manufacturers.
Activity: 364
Hey. An excellent opportunity to overcome the counterfeiters! I think, over the years of your development, they will fill the market with counterfeit products even more, and when you really gain strength, it will be even harder for you to do this. But in any case, as soon as people understand the meaning of Bonafi, you will have a chance

In general, they will start working already in 2019 and of course they will start reducing the number of counterfeit goods right away!
This is not an ordinary project with a non-existent real problem, it is a really important and serious project that addresses an important problem of our time. Bonafi's development will not be so easy ... but I think with the support of manufacturers, users and probably governments, it will turn out to be realized

I doubt support from the government. Moreover, it seems to me that it is not particularly profitable for them, since they have a percentage of the profits of counterfeiters
This is not an ordinary project with a non-existent real problem, it is a really important and serious project that addresses an important problem of our time. Bonafi's development will not be so easy ... but I think with the support of manufacturers, users and probably governments, it will turn out to be realized
Activity: 149
Hi Bonafi, a great project, I think you can show excellent results already in the first year of your work. Probably, you have already found some specific partners for cooperation?
They work with several manufacturers but no one has signed a partnership agreement yet. They will make an announcement when they are ready.
Activity: 336
Hi Bonafi, a great project, I think you can show excellent results already in the first year of your work. Probably, you have already found some specific partners for cooperation?
Do you have any partners that will make crypto-tags for you? Some kind of factory? How much can you make crypto-tags?

As far as I know, they had 2 factories capable of making such crypto tags. I think the details about the quantity of production will be known later, but for now there is not much point in making huge lots of tags without having enough partners
Activity: 308
Do you have any partners that will make crypto-tags for you? Some kind of factory? How much can you make crypto-tags?
Activity: 406
I think the future is a security token. Sooner or later, everyone will start to do it, because the law is becoming more and more defined and rigid.  Smiley

Yes, many governments are trying to regulate cryptocurrency. So far, not everyone succeeds in this, but such preparations for future laws will meet our expectations.
Pages:
Jump to: