Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 67. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 0
Just finished studying your white paper. Everything looks promising enough. How can I get acquainted with your product?

For now, you can only familiarize yourself with a couple of demonstrations and see a review of the Bonafi project. Hopefully more media materials about the application and browser extension will be available soon.
If possible, I wanted to see links to these demos and reviews. Who makes the demonstrations? Bonafi, or someone else has access to testing?
Activity: 377
Just finished studying your white paper. Everything looks promising enough. How can I get acquainted with your product?

For now, you can only familiarize yourself with a couple of demonstrations and see a review of the Bonafi project. Hopefully more media materials about the application and browser extension will be available soon.
Activity: 336
Activity: 350
I heard that there was a promocode that reduces the amount of the minimum investment to $ 100 during the pre-sale? Can it also be returned?

This was the PRE100 promocode. Its action ended on September 30th. If developers see an even greater desire to invest - they will return the promotional code  Wink Cheesy
Activity: 308
You work very well together guys. I think you can achieve very good results both in fundraising and in the immediate launch of Bonafi in 2019

At the moment, STO is the most important thing in the development of Bonafi. Successful launch of the project will depend on the success of STO now.

It's right. In addition, now there is an excellent bonus of 25%, as well as with a fairly large demand for registration, the developers promised to return incentive promotions for participants.

I heard that there was a promocode that reduces the amount of the minimum investment to $ 100 during the pre-sale? Can it also be returned?
Activity: 378
Yes, a hard cap is their main goal. This is a new and very expensive business. Development and communication are very expensive, and advertising is now extremely expensive. So 15 million for Bonafi is not so much, I thought that their hard cap could be 20-25 million
There used to be a hard cap of 25 million. They changed this amount after they decided to work with some private investors. That is, in addition to ICO, they take some more investment. I dont remember exactly what it is called.

Oh, I get it. Thank you. Well, in any case, it is also quite a lot of money and I wish Bonafi successfully raise the necessary amount of money for rapid development.
You work very well together guys. I think you can achieve very good results both in fundraising and in the immediate launch of Bonafi in 2019

At the moment, STO is the most important thing in the development of Bonafi. Successful launch of the project will depend on the success of STO now.

It's right. In addition, now there is an excellent bonus of 25%, as well as with a fairly large demand for registration, the developers promised to return incentive promotions for participants.

Activity: 324
Activity: 364
Hi guys, great strong project. I think you can easily raise soft and even hard cap. The main thing is to make good marketing for your project.

They collaborate with one PR firm (VEW Media) that writes articles in the media about their project. You can read some articles here:

https://irishtechnews.ie/bonafi-to-take-on-automotive-aftermarket-parts-counterfeiters/
https://irishtechnews.ie/bonafi-launches-sto-on-fighting-counterfeits-on-blockchain/
https://www.bonafi.io/digital-journal-interview-tackling-counterfeit-goods-through-blockchain-qa/
Excellent articles, by the way. But even more such articles are needed, and more reviews on YouTube, for example  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Dude STO started recently, everything is still ahead. I think the PR campaign has just begun! Hopefully, a lot of people will find out about the project in the middle of a year before the presale ends.
Activity: 406
Hi guys, great strong project. I think you can easily raise soft and even hard cap. The main thing is to make good marketing for your project.

They collaborate with one PR firm (VEW Media) that writes articles in the media about their project. You can read some articles here:

https://irishtechnews.ie/bonafi-to-take-on-automotive-aftermarket-parts-counterfeiters/
https://irishtechnews.ie/bonafi-launches-sto-on-fighting-counterfeits-on-blockchain/
https://www.bonafi.io/digital-journal-interview-tackling-counterfeit-goods-through-blockchain-qa/
Excellent articles, by the way. But even more such articles are needed, and more reviews on YouTube, for example  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Activity: 334
So, when the application is launched on a beta test, anyone can download it and try to use it? In any country?  Roll Eyes

Yes, the application will be available in stores such as AppStore and PlayMarket for free and for everyone.  Wink
Wow, if it's like that it's very good because everyone certainly won't have trouble when downloading it,
but when will it be available at the Appstore and Playmarket store for free?

Hello! In general, the developers said that the application will be launched at the end of the first quarter of 2019. So it remains about six months before the launch of the app beta  Wink
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
So, when the application is launched on a beta test, anyone can download it and try to use it? In any country?  Roll Eyes

Yes, the application will be available in stores such as AppStore and PlayMarket for free and for everyone.  Wink
Wow, if it's like that it's very good because everyone certainly won't have trouble when downloading it,
but when will it be available at the Appstore and Playmarket store for free?
Activity: 1134
Merit: 276
Yes, a hard cap is their main goal. This is a new and very expensive business. Development and communication are very expensive, and advertising is now extremely expensive. So 15 million for Bonafi is not so much, I thought that their hard cap could be 20-25 million
There used to be a hard cap of 25 million. They changed this amount after they decided to work with some private investors. That is, in addition to ICO, they take some more investment. I dont remember exactly what it is called.

The only problem is that in this case, the transparency of the project can be forgotten. And the reason is very simple. Private investors invest in other wallets than others. So it is not clear who gave what amounts and how many tokens received. In the Ubex project it was like this and everything ended in a collapse on the stock exchange. I hope this is taken into account and the addresses will open so that everyone can see. Otherwise, many people will prefer to get past this project.
Activity: 326
A great combination of innovation, legality and demand of the project. A multimillion audience awaits you in the next few years, and adherence to laws and a security token will help preserve trouble-free legal activity when total cryptocurrency regulation begins.
Yes, I fully agree with you! Well said. I pay attention only to similar projects due to the fact that the authorities are trying to get closer and closer to cryptocurrency. It is safety

You are probably right ... but the lack of a normal exchange for a security token slightly alarming me. I know that many companies are developing this right now, however, when will they finish? When will the necessary exchanges appear for safe trading?
A great combination of innovation, legality and demand of the project. A multimillion audience awaits you in the next few years, and adherence to laws and a security token will help preserve trouble-free legal activity when total cryptocurrency regulation begins.
Yes, I fully agree with you! Well said. I pay attention only to similar projects due to the fact that the authorities are trying to get closer and closer to cryptocurrency. It is safety
Activity: 308
Activity: 406
Pages:
Jump to: