Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 70. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
If you look at other projects of this year, you can hardly distinguish at least a few worthy ones. Bonafi represents something new and therefore interested me very much. But I am a little afraid of long-term investments, but I understand that it is worth it.
Activity: 378
Hi Bonafi! What about your own wallet? It would be very convenient in the case of buying / selling a token on the exchange ... Grin

I heard they want to make such a wallet in the future. So far, they are busy with core issues such as ICO, partner search and Bonafi app development.
Activity: 336
Hi Bonafi! What about your own wallet? It would be very convenient in the case of buying / selling a token on the exchange ... Grin
Activity: 42
Do you plan to implement this solution to e-commerce businesses like Amazon, Alibaba etc?
Activity: 364
Guys, Bonafi has recently been listed on BetaICO, look who haven't seen yet:

http://betaico.com/bonafi
Activity: 377
How does the STO differ from ICO? You work in America, right? Where can I see a list of countries that are prohibited from investing in your project?
Well, you can read about it here, Bonafi wrote a separate article about it:
https://www.bonafi.io/bonafi-launches-sto-to-fight-counterfeits-on-blockchain/
Activity: 350
How does the STO differ from ICO? You work in America, right? Where can I see a list of countries that are prohibited from investing in your project?
Can I try your application somewhere by myself, or is it not available to regular users? Does it work now? Do you think it will interest all people, or only certain groups of people?

Of course, all people will be able to use it. This is done for all people who buy something. There are no restrictions on product groups. It can be any kind of goods.
Can I try your application somewhere by myself, or is it not available to regular users? Does it work now? Do you think it will interest all people, or only certain groups of people?

No, the application is under development and internal testing. It is used in conjunction with potential manufacturers now. You can only see this in the beginning of 2019.
Activity: 322
Very curious when the token will gain its value? And what is a token lock done for? I know that this is the law, but I do not understand the root cause ...?

This is for the safety of the project and its investors. You should go into the rules of the SEC to understand this. Just such a law and Bonafi should follow this in order to get SEC approval (they have already received it)
Activity: 392
Very curious when the token will gain its value? And what is a token lock done for? I know that this is the law, but I do not understand the root cause ...?
Merit: 1
I think that you can achieve success in this area. It seems you are well prepared for the identification of counterfeit goods and have studied the market.

True, they regularly research the market and write various articles about it. Excellent research work.
By the way, here are the articles that appear most regularly: https://www.reddit.com/r/bonafi/

I see the possibility of a fairly extensive use of technology Bonafi. This is impressive, I think you can be one of those who make the market safer to shop.
I think that you can achieve success in this area. It seems you are well prepared for the identification of counterfeit goods and have studied the market.

True, they regularly research the market and write various articles about it. Excellent research work.
By the way, here are the articles that appear most regularly: https://www.reddit.com/r/bonafi/
Activity: 364
Activity: 334
I like the tech in they have the right tech and business experience to deliver on this. I like the korean base as I am a big supporter of technology out of Korea.

The main project team works in the United States, and the project complies with all rules of the United States Security Exchange Commission and all laws.
copper member
Activity: 71
I like the tech in they have the right tech and business experience to deliver on this. I like the korean base as I am a big supporter of technology out of Korea.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 30
[REP] Augur
Looks very interesting project

Where can i find the whitepaper?
Activity: 406
I see great potential in Bonafi. I am sure that they will be able to control the situation with counterfeit in the market. This is important and I hope that many manufacturers will cooperate with them.
Well, this is already the most effective solution. So, I think, glory is not far off. At least there is nothing better yet.
Pages:
Jump to: