Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 71. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 0
I see great potential in Bonafi. I am sure that they will be able to control the situation with counterfeit in the market. This is important and I hope that many manufacturers will cooperate with them.
Activity: 342
I wonder how much the project will raise in the end? This seems like a very interesting concept for building a brighter future for the entire market on this planet ...

The most important thing is that they implement customer protection when buying online. It is extremely popular now, and therefore so many counterfeit goods are bought in this way.

Will the browser extension work only if the manufacturer has entered into a partnership agreement with Bonafi?
Yes, only in this case, its quite understandable. So we will not be able to identify sellers unless they make an agreement with Bonafi

They promise 2-3 manufacturers in 2019. But I think that during this year, even up to 10-12 producers may join. If it is, it is gorgeous. +12 manufacturers, we will buy 100% authentic goods
I wonder how much the project will raise in the end? This seems like a very interesting concept for building a brighter future for the entire market on this planet ...

The most important thing is that they implement customer protection when buying online. It is extremely popular now, and therefore so many counterfeit goods are bought in this way.

Will the browser extension work only if the manufacturer has entered into a partnership agreement with Bonafi?
Yes, only in this case, its quite understandable. So we will not be able to identify sellers unless they make an agreement with Bonafi
Activity: 282

Activity: 350

Activity: 364
Activity: 265
The guys who didn't have time to use the promotional code to reduce the minimum amount for investment - register and pass KYC. The developers said that if they see a good demand for it - they will return the promotional code.  Wink
Cool, thank you for information. I hope someone other than me will also do it))) Although, probably, many people simply invested 500 bucks and that's it ...
The guys who didn't have time to use the promotional code to reduce the minimum amount for investment - register and pass KYC. The developers said that if they see a good demand for it - they will return the promotional code.  Wink
Activity: 250

About 40 different companies make exchanges for the security token, one of the exchanges should be launched at the end of this year.

Does Bonafi cooperate with any of these companies? Did they agree on the listing of BONA token?

I'm sure of it. They are very sociable, participate in all events, in all the blockchain meetings ... well, people already know about them, I'm sure.

New exchanges also profitable enough to work together to gain popularity. So a new token on a new exchange is not such a rarity.
Merit: 1

About 40 different companies make exchanges for the security token, one of the exchanges should be launched at the end of this year.

Does Bonafi cooperate with any of these companies? Did they agree on the listing of BONA token?

I'm sure of it. They are very sociable, participate in all events, in all the blockchain meetings ... well, people already know about them, I'm sure.

Activity: 326
Guys, someone was told that the security token will not be subject to dumping due to the fact that its value cannot be changed artificially. It's true?
Interesting ... It would be nice, in fact, if the price of the token was attached to a particular asset and did not change depending on the price at which the other trader sold it, right?

This is something new and I, like you, don't understand how this will work. After all, there is even no exchange for the security token ... I really can't wait to see it all.

Activity: 334
Guys, someone was told that the security token will not be subject to dumping due to the fact that its value cannot be changed artificially. It's true?
Interesting ... It would be nice, in fact, if the price of the token was attached to a particular asset and did not change depending on the price at which the other trader sold it, right?

This is something new and I, like you, don't understand how this will work. After all, there is even no exchange for the security token ... I really can't wait to see it all.
Activity: 308
Activity: 308
I wonder how the transition will be implemented from the tokens built into the application to the tokens bought by investors?
Most likely, all free tokens will be burned on the day when you receive your purchased tokens on balance.

They will easily replace these tokens with the ones you bought. This will happen in a couple of seconds after unlocking the purchased tokens after 12 months.
I wonder how the transition will be implemented from the tokens built into the application to the tokens bought by investors?
Most likely, all free tokens will be burned on the day when you receive your purchased tokens on balance.
Activity: 322
Bonafi is indeed a very interesting investment option, however, the fact of waiting for tokens for a whole year is very disappointing. But remember, before you refuse and write about it - this is done for your own good. Long-term investment in Bonafi, remember this

But this will help to avoid dumping the price immediately after the token to the exchange. During this year, the Bonafi application will have time to collect enough users to create a good demand for a token.

As for dumping, I'm not sure, because dumping is always there Smiley
But it will manage to gain a number of users, which will significantly reduce these manipulations with the price at the start of trading.
Bonafi is indeed a very interesting investment option, however, the fact of waiting for tokens for a whole year is very disappointing. But remember, before you refuse and write about it - this is done for your own good. Long-term investment in Bonafi, remember this

But this will help to avoid dumping the price immediately after the token to the exchange. During this year, the Bonafi application will have time to collect enough users to create a good demand for a token.
Pages:
Jump to: