Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 82. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 0
Have I correctly understood that the crypto tag is not afraid of water, cold, heat, and any light effects of the environment?
What will be if the counterfeiter will tear off the crypto tag and try to clone it?
Activity: 350
Hey people! What do you think about those developers? IMHO they have made out the unique project. I haven’t met something like that before.
Activity: 364
Can you tell more in detail what marketing services will be built into the application? What type of advertising can we expect?
Hey guys! What wallet will it be possible to use with your token? It’s a security token, will it be supported by existing wallets?
This is a token based on Ether. Any ERC 20 purse should support this. The problem is with the exchange only, but it will be available early in 2019

Exactly. Base - Ethereum. But keep in mind that the token will be blocked for 1 year from the end of ICO. This is the requirement of the security commission
Activity: 203
Hey guys! What wallet will it be possible to use with your token? It’s a security token, will it be supported by existing wallets?
This is a token based on Ether. Any ERC 20 purse should support this. The problem is with the exchange only, but it will be available early in 2019
Activity: 334
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Guys, I want to support your project. What currencies do you accept? How much should I invest in order to get the maximum bonus?
You can invest in LTC, BTC and ETH.
Pre sale bonus: 26% min investment: $500
Main sale bonus: 0% min investment: $100

You forgot to say that on a private sale (before September 24) the bonus is 26% -130%. The amount of investments from 2000 dollars. Wink Wink

Well, 2000 is a bit much, but I'm ready to join in the pre-sale...500 dollars an acceptable amount for the purchase of a fairly promising token
Activity: 308
Guys, I want to support your project. What currencies do you accept? How much should I invest in order to get the maximum bonus?

You forgot to say that on a private sale (before September 24) the bonus is 26% -130%. The amount of investments from 2000 dollars. Wink Wink
Activity: 308
Activity: 336
I think this is a good project. You need to get government support. I think so.
Good support in telegram  Wink
Activity: 322
It is curious that you having strong enough competitors, still decided to create your own platform. This suggests that you have some hidden potential. Let's see how serious you will show results

Their competitors have nothing to oppose Bonafi. I am confident that when Bonafi will begin to develop, all competitors either will go to the background or they will want to cooperate

It seems to me that in the end, Bonafi will become interesting to people and producers from the point of view of marketing.

Yes, Bonafi is an impeccable marketing tool. I like the fact that we can be rewarded for feedback and evaluation. Brilliantly
It is curious that you having strong enough competitors, still decided to create your own platform. This suggests that you have some hidden potential. Let's see how serious you will show results

Their competitors have nothing to oppose Bonafi. I am confident that when Bonafi will begin to develop, all competitors either will go to the background or they will want to cooperate

It seems to me that in the end, Bonafi will become interesting to people and producers from the point of view of marketing.
Activity: 289

Activity: 356
Security token? An interesting concept. I see you have a new trend in US? It's strange that no one before did ... or I did not see that. But it's curious. Is it safer? What are the benefits for investors? Are you responsible for our investments? Roll Eyes
Yes, it's safer for you. As I understand, the developers bear full responsibility for the funds that can be collected in the course of ICO. Therefore, they observe certain rules of the US Security Exchange Commission.
Security token? An interesting concept. I see you have a new trend in US? It's strange that no one before did ... or I did not see that. But it's curious. Is it safer? What are the benefits for investors? Are you responsible for our investments? Roll Eyes
Bonafi is a leader in protecting against counterfeiting among all even existing organizations that have clearly failed in their task. I hope Bonafi will manage to do this, and reduce the counterfeit by at least a third.

I think you are definitely right, and it's very good that you support Bonafi. But it's still too early to talk about leadership, because Bonafi's results are not yet available and there will not be a minimum of another six months.
Their idea can be admired - it's true.
Activity: 342
Bonafi is a leader in protecting against counterfeiting among all even existing organizations that have clearly failed in their task. I hope Bonafi will manage to do this, and reduce the counterfeit by at least a third.
If this is clothing - then where is the crypto-tag attached? And how to wash clothes? Or after unpacking, crypto-tag is removed?

They attached the crypto tag to the jeans and washed jeans many times already. And these jeans are worn every day. The crypto tag is still operational.
Pages:
Jump to: