Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 78. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 1
⚡️⚡️⚡️ ANNOUNCEMENT ⚡️⚡️⚡️
Use PROMOCODE: PRE100 to buy tokens durin the pre-ICO w USD$ 100 min buy.
Good luck guys!
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
Very advantageous offer. It seems to me to invest in Bonafi - a sure step to success. However, I don't understand how the influence of counterfeiters will affect the project. I'm afraid they are very influential now.
Activity: 350
Guys who don't know, now there is a pre-sale with 25% bonus. The minimum investment amount is 500 dollars.
Invest in the future.

I wanted to invest 200-250 dollars, but at the next stage there will be no bonus at all ... now I'm thinking about it. 500 dollars a lot of money

If you are considering an investment, then $ 500 is not such a large sum. Moreover, investments in Bonafi are long-term. What's the point of investing 100-200 dollars? Not very profitable
Activity: 322
Guys who don't know, now there is a pre-sale with 25% bonus. The minimum investment amount is 500 dollars.
Invest in the future.

I wanted to invest 200-250 dollars, but at the next stage there will be no bonus at all ... now I'm thinking about it. 500 dollars a lot of money
Invest in the future.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
I see that lately, managers are not actively responding to people's questions. so I think that it's worth asking the question not here, but go to the TV-chat of this project and there learn all the necessary. That would really help the idea to be better

They have done a great deal most of the time answering the questions. If they are a bit more quiet now I think people with questions could just scroll back here and find most of their questions answered anyway.
Quite right. You can also ask the question directly to the developers in the Telegram group here: https://t.me/bonafi

Yes always the fastest way to get a quick response to your issues and I think people should have realized by now that telegram is where most things happen for almost any project.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

You cant know for sure, you know? They showed how it works on only 2-3 products. They themselves said that this is the MVP, so ... there is nothing to deny.

Doesn't this indicate a working capacity? Yes, the developers say that this is a MVP, but in fact, not a lot of the project can show even such a result. We don't invest in empty white paper but in the working application

This is the right position when choosing a project for investment. Always you need to pay attention not only to the idea, but also to the product that the project represents. There is a lot of scam now.

Bonafi is the future. The idea is perfect, and the security token is a modern trend. We need Bonafi. And the whole world needs.

It was the security token that interested me, I think we cant worry about the money if the project is popular. Security Token has huge liquidity
Of course, Security tokens have a prospect for profit, received dividends consistently and gradually to increase the value of the investment. that's why it is a nice token bonafi for investment.
Activity: 203
The development team is a true innovator, who, contrary to current market behavior and even in the presence of competitors, decided to start this development. And I'm sure they will succeed in this.

Good competition is useful, in some cases. It's a good incentive to show its advantages and continue to develop even more actively
Hello, Welcome to the new Era of Digital Music with Motify (MDFY).
Motify is a brand new project already Listed on CB with a working Alpha and vibrant community!
Check them out here.
https://discord.gg/kXEqXAm
But this is the branch dedicated to Bonafi. The project to combat counterfeit products. Refrain from advertising here.
Activity: 289
The development team is a true innovator, who, contrary to current market behavior and even in the presence of competitors, decided to start this development. And I'm sure they will succeed in this.
Another blockchain? And what about BONA token, which works on this blockchain? I don't really understand something ...

It has nothing to do with each other, it seems to me. Moreover, I think so, the application can use several blockchains at once. In general ... we follow the news. Bonafi is something new in the crypto world, and they can introduce their innovations to us, which we do not expect at all.
I read the whitepaper and noticed that Bonafi didn't make their own blockchain, but use the Hyperledger blockchain. Why?  Roll Eyes

It is expensive, requires more long development, higher costs and absolutely doesn't help in the development of Bonafi. It's easier for them to cooperate with already proven firms.

True, as well as they consider options such as the use of other blockchains, and more different options for cooperation with different firms ... in general, the point is that to begin with you need to achieve certain success with manufacturers, users, collect the necessary amount of funds and etc...

Another blockchain? And what about BONA token, which works on this blockchain? I don't really understand something ...
Activity: 356
I read the whitepaper and noticed that Bonafi didn't make their own blockchain, but use the Hyperledger blockchain. Why?  Roll Eyes

It is expensive, requires more long development, higher costs and absolutely doesn't help in the development of Bonafi. It's easier for them to cooperate with already proven firms.

True, as well as they consider options such as the use of other blockchains, and more different options for cooperation with different firms ... in general, the point is that to begin with you need to achieve certain success with manufacturers, users, collect the necessary amount of funds and etc...

Activity: 342
Activity: 336
A noble idea, quite active developments. I think you will achieve all your goals as quickly and efficiently as possible. I'll cheer for you. As well as the initial free tokens in the application, you can collect an additional amount of users at the start
Here's what you say, free tokens, is it true? What do you need to get these tokens? Do I need to invest? And how much should I invest? 7
Invest, or not invest - it's your choice. The app will be free and tokens will be built in.
But it is better to invest if you are looking for a project for investment. Bonafi is the right choice.
A noble idea, quite active developments. I think you will achieve all your goals as quickly and efficiently as possible. I'll cheer for you. As well as the initial free tokens in the application, you can collect an additional amount of users at the start
Here's what you say, free tokens, is it true? What do you need to get these tokens? Do I need to invest? And how much should I invest? 7

You cant know for sure, you know? They showed how it works on only 2-3 products. They themselves said that this is the MVP, so ... there is nothing to deny.

Doesn't this indicate a working capacity? Yes, the developers say that this is a MVP, but in fact, not a lot of the project can show even such a result. We don't invest in empty white paper but in the working application

This is the right position when choosing a project for investment. Always you need to pay attention not only to the idea, but also to the product that the project represents. There is a lot of scam now.

Bonafi is the future. The idea is perfect, and the security token is a modern trend. We need Bonafi. And the whole world needs.

It was the security token that interested me, I think we cant worry about the money if the project is popular. Security Token has huge liquidity
Activity: 308

Pages:
Jump to: