Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 80. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 250
Merit: 0
Good assessments of experts at ICO Bench. I think having studied the materials, you can seriously consider Bonafi as an investment object in 2018
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
How long does registration and KYC take? Can I do all this in 1 day? If I invest in the Ethereum, I'll pay some commission, or I'll get exactly as many tokens as I get at the rate?
Activity: 364
How active is your sale, guys? I know that many projects make a special raise-line on their website. Why did not you do it?

Maybe they have some sort of privacy policy? I'm not sure, but I think we'll see a notice that they raised a soft cap
Activity: 350
How active is your sale, guys? I know that many projects make a special raise-line on their website. Why did not you do it?
Activity: 326
I hope you can achieve a soft cap on the pre-sale, guys. Firstly, it will help you to find even more investors, as well as attract even more potential partners.
I hope you will help in this?)
Now excellent conditions for both beginners and experienced investors.
I hope you can achieve a soft cap on the pre-sale, guys. Firstly, it will help you to find even more investors, as well as attract even more potential partners.
Guys, the sale is open. Click "buy Bona tokens"  Wink Wink

https://www.bonafi.io

Yes fine! Everything works and is organized flawlessly. I wish everyone successful investments!
Activity: 282

Excellent, I congratulate the developers with the launch of pre-sale! Good luck!

Activity: 265
How would you get the brands to use your crypto tags, why would they choose to partner with you?

Brands also lose a lot of money in the event that their products are subject to counterfeiting. Naturally, they are interested in not losing this money. And as counterfeit products hit hard on their image.
Pre-sale tokens begins NOW. Exactly at 00:00 UTC starts the sale with a bonus of 25%. Guys, do not miss the chance to buy a promising security token.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
How would you get the brands to use your crypto tags, why would they choose to partner with you?
Activity: 250
You have chosen a good name for the project. Learning about it, people will immediately understand the essence and idea of Bonafi. In the end, the name of the project and its logo is the face of the project.
Activity: 406
The only project this season is worthy of investment. At the same time ... we maintain the security of our investments. Right?

Well, the liquidity of the token is much greater. This should allow the token not to lose in price and for a very long time to remain in demand
Activity: 392
The only project this season is worthy of investment. At the same time ... we maintain the security of our investments. Right?
A great opportunity to take part in something that makes the world a better place. Join the Bonafi pre-sale tomorrow, buy a token with a 25% bonus

So, today is the last day of private sale? Or, if we invest more than $ 2,000, we still have the opportunity to receive an increased bonus?

No, of course, these are different stages. Who did not have time - he was late, dude. Now, even if you invest a million, you still get 25%. But with such a large investment, you can discuss individual conditions with the developers.  Grin
A great opportunity to take part in something that makes the world a better place. Join the Bonafi pre-sale tomorrow, buy a token with a 25% bonus

So, today is the last day of private sale? Or, if we invest more than $ 2,000, we still have the opportunity to receive an increased bonus?
Activity: 336
I think this is the first security token that I see. I was waiting for the appearance of this in the market. It seems to me that the future lies behind this. More modern and safe investment.
Hello Bonafi. I want to know why you did not support the fiat? I think it would have helped you to get more investors ...

I don't presume to affirm this, but it is probably one of the requirements of the US security exchange commission
Pages:
Jump to: