Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 77. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 0
I've heard that the developers are planning 1 major manufacturer and 2 small, right? But they will continue to sign contracts with a large number of producers, if the proposals come?
Activity: 364
Do you work with small brands? I have acquaintances who make their brand of clothing. They don't have problems with forgery, but why not protect yourself, right?
You can refer to them in Telegram. Maybe you will find a common language, the more they negotiate with absolutely different manufacturers
https://t.me/bonafi
Activity: 392
Do you work with small brands? I have acquaintances who make their brand of clothing. They don't have problems with forgery, but why not protect yourself, right?
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
I think it will be a good fundraising. Especially the amount is not too huge. Probably, we will achieve this by December  Cool

We need this. Guys, let's help Bonafi. Tell your friends. Let's help ourselves to make our investments more profitable!

Don't forget about the promo code "PRE100", it will end in 3 days, use it! Wink

It's interesting that it will last so long ... I thought it would be until the end of the pre-sale ... Are you sure that the promo code will be valid only until the end of September?
I think it will be a good fundraising. Especially the amount is not too huge. Probably, we will achieve this by December  Cool

We need this. Guys, let's help Bonafi. Tell your friends. Let's help ourselves to make our investments more profitable!

Don't forget about the promo code "PRE100", it will end in 3 days, use it! Wink
Activity: 350
I think it will be a good fundraising. Especially the amount is not too huge. Probably, we will achieve this by December  Cool

Activity: 203
I think it will be a good fundraising. Especially the amount is not too huge. Probably, we will achieve this by December  Cool

Securities Tokens

A security is a broad classification that refers to any kind of tradable asset. Through ICOs, investors have access to a wide variety of securities tokens, ranging from coins redeemable for precious metals to tokens backed by real estate.

In the United States, these token sales and investments are subject to SEC securities regulations. SEC v. Howey established the guidelines for whether a financial arrangement involved an investment contract and was subject to securities regulations. As described by Cooley LLP Fintech Team Leader Marco Santori, an arrangement is a security if it involves “an investment of money. And a common enterprise. With the expectation of profit, primarily from the efforts of others.”

This characterizes Bonafi from the best side, they follow modern trends. It is modern, faster, more secure. This is better, so I decided to invest with you.

That's the right decision. Yes, it is not yet fully developed and there is no exchange for a security token, but it's really a good investment in the future
Activity: 308

Securities Tokens

A security is a broad classification that refers to any kind of tradable asset. Through ICOs, investors have access to a wide variety of securities tokens, ranging from coins redeemable for precious metals to tokens backed by real estate.

In the United States, these token sales and investments are subject to SEC securities regulations. SEC v. Howey established the guidelines for whether a financial arrangement involved an investment contract and was subject to securities regulations. As described by Cooley LLP Fintech Team Leader Marco Santori, an arrangement is a security if it involves “an investment of money. And a common enterprise. With the expectation of profit, primarily from the efforts of others.”

This characterizes Bonafi from the best side, they follow modern trends. It is modern, faster, more secure. This is better, so I decided to invest with you.
Activity: 406
Very attractive news that the minimum amount of investment is now $ 100. I'll tell my friends, maybe they will add you to the list of projects for investment
List? I found only a couple of projects. Bonafi generally comes first. Compliance with US laws and the release of a security token is very important now. Safe investment is investing in Bonafi
I'm not sure that investing in Bonafi is safer and so on ... their methods are much more modern, and in the long run you have a chance to make a much larger profit than investing in another stupid project

Guys, tell me, I see many people pay attention to the security token. What are the differences between a regular token and a security token?

Securities Tokens

Very attractive news that the minimum amount of investment is now $ 100. I'll tell my friends, maybe they will add you to the list of projects for investment
List? I found only a couple of projects. Bonafi generally comes first. Compliance with US laws and the release of a security token is very important now. Safe investment is investing in Bonafi
I'm not sure that investing in Bonafi is safer and so on ... their methods are much more modern, and in the long run you have a chance to make a much larger profit than investing in another stupid project

Guys, tell me, I see many people pay attention to the security token. What are the differences between a regular token and a security token?
Activity: 392
Excellent adherence to the road map, probably you will reach the hard cap before the planned plan. By the way, I saw several data that the hard cap is 25 million and 15 million. What data is true?
Right I also pay attention to the number of their softcap. Maybe they forgot to replace the wrong section, but it seems like the correct answer is as listed on the website i.e. amounting to $15 million.

Right. Recently, the timeframe for ICO has been changed, the terms for locking the tokens and a soft and hard cap. Now, locking the tokens again is 12 months. The soft cap is $1 million, and the hard cap is $15 million. Wink

It seems this is not such a large sum to worry about failure. Now all the projects achieve their goal quite easily. Especially if the idea is good, but the goal is rather small
Excellent adherence to the road map, probably you will reach the hard cap before the planned plan. By the way, I saw several data that the hard cap is 25 million and 15 million. What data is true?
Right I also pay attention to the number of their softcap. Maybe they forgot to replace the wrong section, but it seems like the correct answer is as listed on the website i.e. amounting to $15 million.

Right. Recently, the timeframe for ICO has been changed, the terms for locking the tokens and a soft and hard cap. Now, locking the tokens again is 12 months. The soft cap is $1 million, and the hard cap is $15 million. Wink

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Activity: 265
⚡️⚡️⚡️ ANNOUNCEMENT ⚡️⚡️⚡️
Use PROMOCODE: PRE100 to buy tokens durin the pre-ICO w USD$ 100 min buy.
Good luck guys!
I should note that this opportunity will only last until September 30. So hurry up.
This will be a pleasant news for those who only joined Bonafi. A small gift from the developers.

⚡️⚡️⚡️ ANNOUNCEMENT ⚡️⚡️⚡️
Use PROMOCODE: PRE100 to buy tokens durin the pre-ICO w USD$ 100 min buy.
Good luck guys!
Sumptuously! Terms of the main sale with a pre-sale bonus! Hmm ... this should attract a lot of people, because there are a lot of those who invest less than $ 500!
Pages:
Jump to: