Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 83. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 0
If this is clothing - then where is the crypto-tag attached? And how to wash clothes? Or after unpacking, crypto-tag is removed?
Activity: 350
I hope I see your crypto tags on products for a couple of years. Then, it really will be a success for Bonafi.
I hope that by the end of the year we will find out who you will be cooperating with.

If not for 2 years, then within 4 years crypto tags will be accurately distributed on a variety of products such as clothing, electronics and alcohol. And on a lot of products of any small manufacturers. Maybe private factories or something.
I hope I see your crypto tags on products for a couple of years. Then, it really will be a success for Bonafi.
I hope that by the end of the year we will find out who you will be cooperating with.
Activity: 203
Hi guys. In which countries do you think is the biggest percentage of counterfeit goods? Will you start there, or plan to start absolutely with any manufacturer, even who doesnt have problems with this?

Everywhere, in all countries. Where it is produced, it is sold there. The rest of the countries are supplied with counterfeit goods. There are a lot of articles about this, look in google. I saw the scheme of delivery of sneakers without a logo, and when the border passes, the counterfeiters sew the necessary logos and sell under the guise of original goods
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Hi guys. In which countries do you think is the biggest percentage of counterfeit goods? Will you start there, or plan to start absolutely with any manufacturer, even who doesnt have problems with this?
Merit: 1
Do you really believe that counterfeits can bring such big benefits. And if they are unable to do this.

Well, I think it could be. With competent development. People will simply pay for not buying counterfeit goods. On a global scale, this will be better than it seems at first glance
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001
Do you really believe that counterfeits can bring such big benefits. And if they are unable to do this.
Activity: 308
Excellent project management and organization of legal aspects of the project.
This inspires confidence and a sense of security in relation to our invested funds.
One of their partners is a McCarter n English law firm...So from a legal point of view, the project is as literate as possible.
Activity: 322
Excellent project management and organization of legal aspects of the project.
This inspires confidence and a sense of security in relation to our invested funds.
What are the prospects for growth in the price of your token with a million audience? Can you expect a + 200% in the price?

This is crypto, dude. It can be anything, it's impossible to predict. However, due to locking the tokens for 12 months, there will not be people selling at a low price. At this time, Bonafi will achieve fairly solid results and the number of users.

In addition, there is no exchange for a security token yet. However, I know that more than 40 companies are doing this at the moment. It should also be launched to unlock the Bonafi tokens.

The exchange should be launched in early 2019. A token will be available only in December 2019. However, this is not an excuse to get frustrated. Smart people understand why this is done.
Activity: 392
What are the prospects for growth in the price of your token with a million audience? Can you expect a + 200% in the price?

This is crypto, dude. It can be anything, it's impossible to predict. However, due to locking the tokens for 12 months, there will not be people selling at a low price. At this time, Bonafi will achieve fairly solid results and the number of users.

In addition, there is no exchange for a security token yet. However, I know that more than 40 companies are doing this at the moment. It should also be launched to unlock the Bonafi tokens.

Activity: 336
Activity: 250
In my point of view the counterfeits can be so great as they do writing in their whitepaper.  I do not believe in it.Thanks for my impression.
Do not you believe that the volume of counterfeit market is so great?
Here's some articles from independent resources:
https://www.nbcnewyork.com/investigations/Counterfeit-Goods-Bust-New-York-City-Homeland-Security-491009111.html
https://abcnews.go.com/Unit/people-charged-york-trafficking-73-million-counterfeit-nike/story?id=57089032
This is only a tiny fraction of the actual volume of counterfeit products. A very small part. These data are only on 2 suppliers, and their millions. Daily. Worldwide.
In my point of view the counterfeits can be so great as they do writing in their whitepaper.  I do not believe in it.Thanks for my impression.
Do not you believe that the volume of counterfeit market is so great?
Here's some articles from independent resources:
https://www.nbcnewyork.com/investigations/Counterfeit-Goods-Bust-New-York-City-Homeland-Security-491009111.html
https://abcnews.go.com/Unit/people-charged-york-trafficking-73-million-counterfeit-nike/story?id=57089032
Activity: 584
Merit: 250
Activity: 356
After 4 years, Bonafi plans to have world-wide exposure and leadership in anti-counterfeit platform for goods and international commerce. They plan to

1) sell Crypto-Tags to every manufactured goods
2) build rewards systems so that the consumer can monetize their  user feedback data
3) monetize the Big Data for marketing and advertizement
4) use Bonafi for asset tracking and product promotion

Enough grandiose plans, right?
It will be interesting to see how quickly and successfully you achieve these goals
After 4 years, Bonafi plans to have world-wide exposure and leadership in anti-counterfeit platform for goods and international commerce. They plan to

1) sell Crypto-Tags to every manufactured goods
2) build rewards systems so that the consumer can monetize their  user feedback data
3) monetize the Big Data for marketing and advertizement
4) use Bonafi for asset tracking and product promotion
Such a simple idea, but no one has done this before ... I hope Bonafi will succeed, since we really need this. And those, who thinks that this is nonsense - apparently never suffered from low-quality products. Either didn't have serious consequences after this  Sad
I like your concept. However, I'm slightly worried that there is no exchange for your token and that the token will be withheld from a third-party company within 12 months ... That is, I send money and receive a letter from you? And it's all? I wait a year to get my tokens?
But it will protect both your money and the token from the price drop. During this time, the project will have time to develop quite strongly!  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: