Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 81. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Hello Bonafi. I want to know why you did not support the fiat? I think it would have helped you to get more investors ...
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
The world of technologies is changing every day and it is important not to waste a chance. Use it now for not to lose it today!
Yes, the truth is that the sale has not started yet, so just get ready. And note that the first stage, the minimum amount for investment - 2000 dollars for private sale and 500 dollars for pre-sale

Is it known what they are waiting for with their sale? Is it because of the market conditions right now? Maybe that may become better during the next few weeks towards the end of the year.

In what sense, what are they waiting for? They are waiting for the means to continue their development and development in this direction. Soft cap sizes of 3 million dollars. Not so little, but not much.

I don't know if it is much or not. If you think about it from a different and more realistic perspective, 3 million still is a lot of money. Hardly any project could collect 3 million years ago when crypto wasn't existent.

By the way, guys, there's a little update. The soft cap is now not $3 million, but $1 million. A solid cap - 15 million dollars. The token retention time is again 12 months, instead of 40 days. These are the requirements of the SEC

I think that it still doesn't make sense. Imagine you have 15 million dollars. How many things could you do with that? And they claim that everything will just be spent on coding? (at least mostly). I don't know...

There are a lot more to do than just coding. In fact, the coding part would be straightforward. Bonafi plans to spend the funds as follows:

Research and Development: 25%
Advertisement and Marketing: 25%
Human Resources: 25%
Operations:5%
Legal:5%
Miscellaneous: 5%
Overhead:10%

Ok that looks like a reasonable distribution of the funds. It's a bit strange as you would also expect some overlaps between the R&D pool and the human resource pool and both are so huge.
Activity: 322
Are you guys ready for pre-sale tomorrow? $500= 6,250 Bona Tokens

I think that it still doesn't make sense. Imagine you have 15 million dollars. How many things could you do with that? And they claim that everything will just be spent on coding? (at least mostly). I don't know...

All the requirements for the development and promotion of the project are very expensive. the work of people is very expensive. A good scale marketing is just fabulous money
Activity: 55
The world of technologies is changing every day and it is important not to waste a chance. Use it now for not to lose it today!
Yes, the truth is that the sale has not started yet, so just get ready. And note that the first stage, the minimum amount for investment - 2000 dollars for private sale and 500 dollars for pre-sale

Is it known what they are waiting for with their sale? Is it because of the market conditions right now? Maybe that may become better during the next few weeks towards the end of the year.

In what sense, what are they waiting for? They are waiting for the means to continue their development and development in this direction. Soft cap sizes of 3 million dollars. Not so little, but not much.

I don't know if it is much or not. If you think about it from a different and more realistic perspective, 3 million still is a lot of money. Hardly any project could collect 3 million years ago when crypto wasn't existent.

By the way, guys, there's a little update. The soft cap is now not $3 million, but $1 million. A solid cap - 15 million dollars. The token retention time is again 12 months, instead of 40 days. These are the requirements of the SEC

There are a lot more to do than just coding. In fact, the coding part would be straightforward. Bonafi plans to spend the funds as follows:

Research and Development: 25%
Advertisement and Marketing: 25%
Human Resources: 25%
Operations:5%
Legal:5%
Miscellaneous: 5%
Overhead:10%
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

I believe that the project will be commercially successful and there will be no problems with marketing. the team at the moment is doing everything to attract literate investors.
Hello, friend! Know that I agree with you. You and I are here. I know many people who attracted large sums in this project.
Activity: 377

This summer was bad. I've heard many expert assessments that predict the return of the market in the fall! I think there is some truth in this. Cool

Do you mean this decline of the Ether? Do you think that the market will stabilize before the new year? I really hope so, I invested in several projects and as soon as I notice the growth of the market - I invest in Bonafi too
Activity: 324
What if you can not collect enough money (do not get to the hard cap), you can continue to work for example with 4-10 million?
I think a hardcap is their main goal. But with such an unstable market, many projects cant achieve this. I will hope that Bonafi will cope and raise a hardcap, but with competent management of the project they will be able to safely realize what was conceived with the amount they have achieved

This summer was bad. I've heard many expert assessments that predict the return of the market in the fall! I think there is some truth in this. Cool
Activity: 254
What if you can not collect enough money (do not get to the hard cap), you can continue to work for example with 4-10 million?
I think a hardcap is their main goal. But with such an unstable market, many projects cant achieve this. I will hope that Bonafi will cope and raise a hardcap, but with competent management of the project they will be able to safely realize what was conceived with the amount they have achieved
Activity: 378
I suggest not to think about the bad. I think some part of the money was already raised during the private sale. Maybe a few hundred thousand have already collected? It would be nice Grin
Activity: 406
Activity: 392
I believe that the project will be commercially successful and there will be no problems with marketing. the team at the moment is doing everything to attract literate investors.

Exactly. And as developers visit all activities about the blockchain. This has a significant and very positive effect on the development of Bonafi in the crypto world

I admire the leadership of Steve Kuh. Very competent development of the project. This person will overthrow the mountains and millions of people will follow him
Activity: 336

Exactly. And as developers visit all activities about the blockchain. This has a significant and very positive effect on the development of Bonafi in the crypto world
Activity: 308
Activity: 250
Have you thought how many investors you need to successfully complete the ICO? And how many users are needed for a good start to your business?

This question is incorrect. There are investors who invest a couple of million in business development. Then 1 investor will raise a softcap for Bonafi. And there are small investors who invest 100 dollars. It is impossible to predict the number of people. But for the correct operation of the project you need at least thousands of 100-150 people
Activity: 308
Have you thought how many investors you need to successfully complete the ICO? And how many users are needed for a good start to your business?
Activity: 265
Hey people! What do you think about those developers? IMHO they have made out the unique project. I haven’t met something like that before.
Here's details about Bonafi team, if you're interested:

Steve Kuh, CEO - 22 years as CEO of IT Tech firm
DR. BM Lee, Chief Technical Director - 12 years as Founder of Automotive parts Co in Korea
Abraham Kim, Chief Marketing Director - 7 years as Digital Marketing
Daniel Kuh, Art Director - 4 years as Apps Dev and Graphics Dgn
JJ Lee, Apps Dev Director - 18 years as Software Engieer App Dev
JS Lee, RF Antenna Engineer - 14 years Automotive
Simon Cocking, ICO Advisor - Snr Editor Irish Tech News,
Joe Rubin, ICO Advisor - VC
Rachael McCrary, ICO Advisor - Fashion Industry
Roberto Medrano, ICO Advisor - Supply Chain
Craig Clayton - 30 yrs Financial Consultant
Activity: 364
Hey people! What do you think about those developers? IMHO they have made out the unique project. I haven’t met something like that before.
Huge experience in information technology, marketing, sales, application development. Very friendly team that works like a Swiss watch. Cool
Have I correctly understood that the crypto tag is not afraid of water, cold, heat, and any light effects of the environment?
What will be if the counterfeiter will tear off the crypto tag and try to clone it?
He will not be able to clone it. Bonafi's application will read a specific cipher. This cipher will be individual for each crypto tag. Impossible to hack  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: