Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 84. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 0
I like your concept. However, I'm slightly worried that there is no exchange for your token and that the token will be withheld from a third-party company within 12 months ... That is, I send money and receive a letter from you? And it's all? I wait a year to get my tokens?
Activity: 392
How to use your token? Will this be the payment method within your application? Will there be any other applications where your token will be used?
Yes, BONA token is a way to pay for Bonafi's services. At this time only this application will be available! I think, as demand grows, developers can add more services  Wink
If the demand for identification of goods is large, I think it will be possible to add applications for smart watches and bracelets with NFC support. I think it will be more convenient than a smartphone.

It is still too early to discuss, because there is not even an application for iOS yet, and the application for android just goes through internal tests. let's hope for a successful ICO. The main goal is $15m  Cheesy
Merit: 1
How to use your token? Will this be the payment method within your application? Will there be any other applications where your token will be used?
Yes, BONA token is a way to pay for Bonafi's services. At this time only this application will be available! I think, as demand grows, developers can add more services  Wink
If the demand for identification of goods is large, I think it will be possible to add applications for smart watches and bracelets with NFC support. I think it will be more convenient than a smartphone.
Activity: 364
Activity: 350
Activity: 326
What if manufacturers pkey gets leaked? If you issue new pkey to them everything else produced by them before the leak will show up as counterfeit or what?

Interesting question by the way .... you need to learn from the developers ... but I think this problem they predicted and protected themselves

All crypto-tags will have their own encryption, so there will be no problems with protection.
What if manufacturers pkey gets leaked? If you issue new pkey to them everything else produced by them before the leak will show up as counterfeit or what?

Interesting question by the way .... you need to learn from the developers ... but I think this problem they predicted and protected themselves
Activity: 52
Let me introduce all who came recently with Bonafi team:

Steve Kuh, CEO - 22 years as CEO of IT Tech firm
DR. BM Lee, Chief Technical Director - 12 years as Founder of Automotive parts Co in Korea
Abraham Kim, Chief Marketing Director - 7 years as Digital Marketing
Daniel Kuh, Art Director - 4 years as Apps Dev and Graphics Dgn
JJ Lee, Apps Dev Director - 18 years as Software Engieer App Dev
JS Lee, RF Antenna Engineer - 14 years Automotive
Simon Cocking, ICO Advisor - Snr Editor Irish Tech News,
Joe Rubin, ICO Advisor - VC
Rachael McCrary, ICO Advisor - Fashion Industry
Roberto Medrano, ICO Advisor - Supply Chain
Craig Clayton - 30 yrs Financial Consultant

Simon Cocking has more than 20 ICOs prior experience.
In addition, thay have VEW Media as their media team and NetObjex as their blockchain team.

By the way, quite a strong team, I'm impressed ... a lot of experience and already have 2 business partners? 1 I have already seen in the demonstration of the blockchain ... but I see the marketing agency for the first time. I hope they will help you promote the project
Activity: 334
Let me introduce all who came recently with Bonafi team:

DR. BM Lee, Chief Technical Director - 12 years as Founder of Automotive parts Co in Korea

In addition, thay have VEW Media as their media team and NetObjex as their blockchain team.
Activity: 364
I like the fact that the project has a security token and follows all the laws of the US Security Exchange Commission. This is a good advantage, especially for those who are considering options for long-term investments
Yes, it is true. By the way, if you read the documentation, you should know, that the developers have made a special schedule, which describes the costs for the next 3-4 years, from which it is clear that Bonafi's proceeds will begin only after 4 years of project work. It's normal, you invest in the future - you wait - profit

But it's honest. Thus, it will exclude unscrupulous investors and various scammers who are not interested in the project. Also, the token will be blocked during the year, so the price of the token will not drop, and to fully launch and develop the project, the token will immediately be traded at a good price
Activity: 377
I like the fact that the project has a security token and follows all the laws of the US Security Exchange Commission. This is a good advantage, especially for those who are considering options for long-term investments
Yes, it is true. By the way, if you read the documentation, you should know, that the developers have made a special schedule, which describes the costs for the next 3-4 years, from which it is clear that Bonafi's proceeds will begin only after 4 years of project work. It's normal, you invest in the future - you wait - profit
Activity: 282
Activity: 149
Guys, what do I need to take part in your private sale? Can i participate if I'm not from the US?  Roll Eyes
Invest more than 2000 dollars. That's all you need. Well, pass the KYC  Wink
As far as I know, there are some differences for US citizens and for foreign investors. Do you remember which ones?
Something like the fact that an investor from the US should be accredited?

Yes, that's right. American investors should be accredited. The rest do not. And there is also a list of blocked countries. Read the white paper
Activity: 308
Guys, what do I need to take part in your private sale? Can i participate if I'm not from the US?  Roll Eyes
As far as I know, there are some differences for US citizens and for foreign investors. Do you remember which ones?
Something like the fact that an investor from the US should be accredited?
Activity: 406
Wow Steve Kuh is a real veteran of IT industry, right? He is a real leader and he will lead the team to victory
Yes, very cool positive person. He always presents his project, goes to all events. I already began to trust him.  Wink
Haha, it's good when you trust the developers, but this is not an excuse to invest immediately. You should study the project in detail and all the technical documents.
Activity: 254
Wow Steve Kuh is a real veteran of IT industry, right? He is a real leader and he will lead the team to victory
Yes, very cool positive person. He always presents his project, goes to all events. I already began to trust him.  Wink
Technologically, Bonafi is a very strong project. It looks like you have a strong enough team of programmers? This inspires confidence. Can I get acquainted with the team's experience?
Bonafi team:

Company Official Links:
https://twitter.com/theBonafiCo
https://www.facebook.com/BonafiBlockchainCompany/
https://www.linkedin.com/company/groupproject-io/
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4431123.20
https://www.reddit.com/r/bonafi/

Pages:
Jump to: