Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 87. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 0
Immediately download your application as soon as it becomes possible. It's incredibly useful to check products sometimes before buying, right?  Cheesy
Activity: 308
As far as I understand, do you cooperate with a certain law firm? I see a technical document correctly drawn up from a legal point of view. This inspires confidence.
They have McCarter n English, VEW Media, and NetObjex as part of their legal, media, and blockchain partners.   Wink
Activity: 350
As far as I understand, do you cooperate with a certain law firm? I see a technical document correctly drawn up from a legal point of view. This inspires confidence.
Activity: 392
I like that Bonafi honestly declare that the project will begin to make a profit only after 4 years, they quote schedules and calculations. All this is available on the website. Excellent guys, I'm ready to invest simply because it's safe and has good prospects
Activity: 282
I'm sure that small entrepreneurs and new producers will not mind joining such a broad and noble cause. After that, of course, larger companies will also join
It is enough to get 1 major partner. For example, Xiaomi, or Huawei. The deal is done, the excitement is assured.

Given the popularity of these smartphones and the huge demand for them from China and in general in local stores - yes, the popularity of the application in this case is simply guaranteed.
Activity: 356
I'm sure that small entrepreneurs and new producers will not mind joining such a broad and noble cause. After that, of course, larger companies will also join
It is enough to get 1 major partner. For example, Xiaomi, or Huawei. The deal is done, the excitement is assured.
Activity: 250
It is interesting to see which manufacturers join first. Will there be international supplies of these manufacturers? It is interesting to be one of the first to try Bonafi's authentication system
Activity: 378
The idea of Bonafi is excellent and has no analogues in the world. Even with competitors in the fight against counterfeit, Bonafi is also an excellent marketing platform. Product reviews, promo codes, rewards, direct contact with the manufacturer and much more.
True, Bonafi will be able to occupy a niche in the market and lead in it. The chances of success are quite large.
This will depend on the negotiations. At the moment, negotiations are already under way with several manufacturers. I think this can continue until the end of the year. Because the business is new, the idea is new, and accordingly the manufacturers should study the idea of Bonafi, make adjustments and so on
Merit: 1
The idea of Bonafi is excellent and has no analogues in the world. Even with competitors in the fight against counterfeit, Bonafi is also an excellent marketing platform. Product reviews, promo codes, rewards, direct contact with the manufacturer and much more.
True, Bonafi will be able to occupy a niche in the market and lead in it. The chances of success are quite large.
Activity: 364
When investing a large amount of money Bonafi is a good enough and safe option. Yes, you will have to wait a little, but you can be sure that the profit will be and you will not lose your means.

Quite right. Who invests large amounts, usually doesn't seek to get a 5% profit and sell everything in a month. Such people look at how far this project is promising in the future. And I see good prospects in Bonafi.

In addition, Bonafi offers excellent conditions for large investors. So this is a really good offer. There is a high probability that a soft cap ($1 million) will be reached already on pre-sale
Activity: 322
When investing a large amount of money Bonafi is a good enough and safe option. Yes, you will have to wait a little, but you can be sure that the profit will be and you will not lose your means.

Quite right. Who invests large amounts, usually doesn't seek to get a 5% profit and sell everything in a month. Such people look at how far this project is promising in the future. And I see good prospects in Bonafi.
Activity: 334
Activity: 377
It's better to buy BONA and wait for the profit than to buy a shit coin and lose all your investments
I'm going to buy 2-3 thousand coins on pre-sale. Perhaps I'll even get some bonus?

To participate in the pre-sale and get a 25% bonus you must buy more than 6000 tokens, since the minimum investment amount is $ 500
[/quote

Given that on the main sale the token will be more expensive and there will not be a bonus at all, it's much easier to invest 500 bucks on pre-sale
Merit: 1
It's better to buy BONA and wait for the profit than to buy a shit coin and lose all your investments
I'm going to buy 2-3 thousand coins on pre-sale. Perhaps I'll even get some bonus?

To participate in the pre-sale and get a 25% bonus you must buy more than 6000 tokens, since the minimum investment amount is $ 500
Activity: 364
Activity: 254
A good project for investing money this year. Despite the decline of the market. security token is extremely relevant in our time. This is a more modern way of investing and safer
What are the privileges of the security token before the utility's token?
The SEC considers that most ICOs in the USA are security offerings. 

The advantage of the Security Token Exchange is the fact that the Security tokens can be sold and bought as soon as the BONA token is listed whereas traditional investments take years to reach the IPO on a stock exchange.

They have different use cases. Security Token is good because of liquidity advantage when the Security Token Exchange is established. But, you have to wait until it happens in the future.

Advantages include compliance with the laws of the USA, liquidity when Security Token Exchanges are built in the future; and vast financial market in the USA once the company token is listed on a Security Token Exchange.

It is correct that the Security Tokens cannot be sold today because there is no such exchange in existance. But, the 12 month custody is designed by the SEC to protect any unaccredited investors to buy the tokens from overseas secondary markets.

There is no Security Token Exchange that exists in the USA as of yet. There are about 40 companies working on this, e.g., OpenFinance, Polymath, tZero, ...

As for the Utility Tokens, you can sell them right away in a lot of the exchanges around the world. But, there are a lot of shit coins...

Activity: 55
A good project for investing money this year. Despite the decline of the market. security token is extremely relevant in our time. This is a more modern way of investing and safer
The SEC considers that most ICOs in the USA are security offerings. 

The advantage of the Security Token Exchange is the fact that the Security tokens can be sold and bought as soon as the BONA token is listed whereas traditional investments take years to reach the IPO on a stock exchange.

They have different use cases. Security Token is good because of liquidity advantage when the Security Token Exchange is established. But, you have to wait until it happens in the future.

Advantages include compliance with the laws of the USA, liquidity when Security Token Exchanges are built in the future; and vast financial market in the USA once the company token is listed on a Security Token Exchange.

It is correct that the Security Tokens cannot be sold today because there is no such exchange in existance. But, the 12 month custody is designed by the SEC to protect any unaccredited investors to buy the tokens from overseas secondary markets.

There is no Security Token Exchange that exists in the USA as of yet. There are about 40 companies working on this, e.g., OpenFinance, Polymath, tZero, ...

As for the Utility Tokens, you can sell them right away in a lot of the exchanges around the world. But, there are a lot of shit coins...
Pages:
Jump to: