Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bonafi - Fights counterfeits using Blockchain and Crypto-Tag - page 88. (Read 72691 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 0
A good project for investing money this year. Despite the decline of the market. security token is extremely relevant in our time. This is a more modern way of investing and safer
Activity: 308
I see that you are considering options with auto parts. Have any of the manufacturers already shown interest? Became a witness of counterfeit Ford parts last year, there was a very unpleasant experience with engine defect. I hope that Bonafi will at least somehow influence the counterfeit market and reduce it to a minimum.
Could you share the details of your experience? What city? What part? How did you discover the counterfeit part?

Hey, that's pretty common in Russia for example. There are a lot of counterfeit spare parts on the markets for any car brand ...

This is probably in all countries. But it seems to me that the bulk of counterfeit goods comes from China along neighboring countries ....
Activity: 392
I see that you are considering options with auto parts. Have any of the manufacturers already shown interest? Became a witness of counterfeit Ford parts last year, there was a very unpleasant experience with engine defect. I hope that Bonafi will at least somehow influence the counterfeit market and reduce it to a minimum.
Could you share the details of your experience? What city? What part? How did you discover the counterfeit part?

Hey, that's pretty common in Russia for example. There are a lot of counterfeit spare parts on the markets for any car brand ...
Activity: 55
Activity: 392
Bonafi great fellows, you are doing something new, something that no one else has done and is excelling in this. I'm looking forward to the release of your application and your first partners
Exactly. Despite the presence of some competitors and skeptical views of certain groups of people, Bonafi offers something special, both for consumers and for producers.
Activity: 289
Bonafi great fellows, you are doing something new, something that no one else has done and is excelling in this. I'm looking forward to the release of your application and your first partners
Activity: 350
I saw your live demonstration and was impressed that you integrated a new blockchain and it works quite quickly. Excellent
While it is early enough to judge the speed of the application, since only 2 products have been shown. However, if this is really a quality blockchain - it does not matter how many products and their type ... it will still continue to work quickly
Activity: 364
I saw your live demonstration and was impressed that you integrated a new blockchain and it works quite quickly. Excellent
Activity: 356
Is there a preliminary list of the areas in which you want to develop in the first year of your work?
This is indicated on the site, in a special graph of the popularity of counterfeit. Look. The first 2 places are occupied by pharmaceuticals and electronics.

Yes, but they are guided by any manufacturer who agrees to work with them. All manufacturers will receive the support of Bonafi. Regardless of the scope of their product
Is there a preliminary list of the areas in which you want to develop in the first year of your work?
This is indicated on the site, in a special graph of the popularity of counterfeit. Look. The first 2 places are occupied by pharmaceuticals and electronics.
Activity: 250
Merit: 1

What rewards are we talking about? Any money reward, like cashback? Or something like a discount for the next purchase?  Smiley

Token rewards for writing reviews and other useful actions for the manufacturer.   Wink Wink

What rewards are we talking about? Any money reward, like cashback? Or something like a discount for the next purchase?  Smiley
Your developments are impressive. I understand that the development of the project will take quite a long time? It seems to me that this will pay off only after a few years, but the project is good for long-term investments. Because this is a new level, a new security token and compliance with all laws will play a very important role in the future.

Developers predict the first profit only after 4 years of work. This is quite expected. This doesn't mean that the token will not grow in price. This is the company's net profit
Your developments are impressive. I understand that the development of the project will take quite a long time? It seems to me that this will pay off only after a few years, but the project is good for long-term investments. Because this is a new level, a new security token and compliance with all laws will play a very important role in the future.
What do I need to identify a fake? How can I understand that the product is equipped with crypto-tag?

You will see a pasted crypto-tag. You need to bring the smartphone into the tag and get information about the product. It's simple. Look at the demonstration to see how it works.
Here's the latest live demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHLV1CpTRIc
Here's the first demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1x6TdzjjVwU&t=1s
What is the difference between the first demonstration and the second one? What was finalized? I'm not good at listening ...

New Hyperledger blockchain integrated and works pretty fast.  Wink
What do I need to identify a fake? How can I understand that the product is equipped with crypto-tag?

You will see a pasted crypto-tag. You need to bring the smartphone into the tag and get information about the product. It's simple. Look at the demonstration to see how it works.
What is the difference between the first demonstration and the second one? What was finalized? I'm not good at listening ...

Pages:
Jump to: