Author

Topic: [ANN] BOTCOIN (BOT) "The People's Bot!" Presale SOLD OUT! Download Botzilla Now! - page 106. (Read 127213 times)

Activity: 433
Merit: 250
BTG CEO
FUD

Bob only backs winners & made me over 700% on circuits. You cant scare anyone away from making money with bob. The profits outweigh your words buy a substantial amount of bitcoin.
Chew on that for a moment.
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
Where are we at now? Duskes crypto-scam #13? now milking the bot niche... rebrand circ and we're good for another go......

c-cex check
bot check
ico check
bobby check
bobby in the trollbox hyping? havent been to that scam exchange in a while but I'm sure he'll be there with his pathetic suburban ghetto speak. "give dem all circs bro"

So go ahead, duskes is waiting for your .3btc donations in order to pump the price and sell to you all again but higher and then off to the drawing board for a new scam..bunch of fucking idiots (the three or four of you who aren't socks) here's how it will play out

sell you air at .3
after the ico shake you out and get even more shares
place support and pump, effectively getting the fomoers to buy your shit yet again
hype
hype
place support
hype
place support higher
hype
hype
hype and....
dump.

THE END. scammer duskes now has your paycheck.

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Nice update.
I'm really looking forward to this bot Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Seems this coin has some plans ..... must wait and see what will happen
Activity: 161
"Staking bots into existence" i like that. Zombie bot staking. I am in for one of these puppies.
BTG CEO
For real? This bot works on every single exchange there is??

Not every exchange but that is a lot of exchanges. Seeing all the Chinese exchanges makes me wonder if this coin is coming from China.
Activity: 143
For real? This bot works on every single exchange there is??
BTG CEO
I still don't understand what the "coin" in Botcoin is all about.
The only thing I see so far is a trading bot for around €60, which I am not intending to spend.
Maybe better change the name to Coinbot....

How about coinobot?
Activity: 447
Just stopping by to see what all the fuss is about. People in the CIRC thread seem to think this coin is a threat.

Only difference I see so far is price (.3 is pretty risk-free for picking up a bot) and unless I am wrong, this bot will work on CCEX. That is a pretty big difference if it is true.

yea, i saw you in that thread too. im on the fence man.. not sure what direction to take now. CIRC has a cool community but the devs haven't fixed my issues or even replied to me (or anyone). if this bot is real it is deff. a lot cheaper.. sigh, cryptooo so hard to decide it. how to do?
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
LIR Dev. www.letitride.io
Still waiting on more info.
What exchanges will this work on?
What features will it have?
How much are the coins going to cost?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Allergic to false promises
I still don't understand what the "coin" in Botcoin is all about.
The only thing I see so far is a trading bot for around €60, which I am not intending to spend.
Maybe better change the name to Coinbot....
Activity: 759
Merit: 502
Just stopping by to see what all the fuss is about. People in the CIRC thread seem to think this coin is a threat.

Only difference I see so far is price (.3 is pretty risk-free for picking up a bot) and unless I am wrong, this bot will work on CCEX. That is a pretty big difference if it is true.
BTG CEO
Interesting, very interesting...

Show me the details  Grin

I'll show you my details for 10K botcoin.  Kiss
Activity: 159
Interesting, very interesting...

Show me the details  Grin
BTG CEO
Watching for future development. When will the announcement be open?
Activity: 924
Lick me like a lolipop
Let me understand.
You will launch this ICO on CCEX.
We can buy shares for 0.3BTC each, with every share we will receive a copy of your bot, so later I can sell one copy for 0.5 for example.
1 share means 1 BOTCOIN?
Then I will show you I've one BOTCOIN an you will send me the BOT software?
Or I can sell it for 0.5 into the market, made 0.2 profit, and the guy that has bought 1 share from me, will come to you asking for his bot software?

There will be .3 btc of Botcoin (measured at the fixed initial offering price) required to enable the bot. So if you buy .9 btc in the inital offering, you can power 3 bots. Keep one for yourself, sell the other two later at whatever the floating market price for BOT is, take some profit and enjoy your free bot as well.

Anyone can download the bot at anytime: however it will not function without the minimum staking level of BOT.

Thanks for the good questions.

Walter

does the bot only work on one coin/market at a time?

like say LTC is pumping on btce so I pay .3 and the bot works there but DOGE is pumping on cryptsy at the same time so to run the bot there I need to pay .3 to run the bot on both markets and coins at the same time?

You only need a one time purchase to enable the software, it is yours to use forever without needing any future payments. The trading suite can operate on multiple coins and exchanges simultaneously.

is each coin worth 0.3BTC Huh im confused.
Activity: 798
Let me understand.
We can buy shares for 0.3BTC each, with every share we will receive a copy of your bot, so later I can sell one copy for 0.5 for example.
1 share means 1 BOTCOIN?
Or I can sell it for 0.5 into the market, made 0.2 profit, and the guy that has bought 1 share from me, will come to you asking for his bot software?

There will be .3 btc of Botcoin (measured at the fixed initial offering price) required to enable the bot. So if you buy .9 btc in the inital offering, you can power 3 bots. Keep one for yourself, sell the other two later at whatever the floating market price for BOT is, take some profit and enjoy your free bot as well.

Anyone can download the bot at anytime: however it will not function without the minimum staking level of BOT.

Walter

like say LTC is pumping on btce so I pay .3 and the bot works there but DOGE is pumping on cryptsy at the same time so to run the bot there I need to pay .3 to run the bot on both markets and coins at the same time?

You only need a one time purchase to enable the software, it is yours to use forever without needing any future payments. The trading suite can operate on multiple coins and exchanges simultaneously.

Must be a catch somewhere. Seems very cheap. Will be interesting to read the Ann when it finally gets released. I made 4x on CIRC plus some from the bot so if this is a strong product I am in.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Let me understand.
1 share means 1 BOTCOIN?

Walter

Activity: 193
I envison a scam.

edit: so I went searching on the off chance that "vison" was an alternate spelling of "vision" like "colour" or "favourite".  I was just hoping there could be an explanation because frankly it's uncomfortable.  I realize it was just a typo most likely.  I also realize not everyone is native English speakers/spellers and slack should be cut.  I also suppose that spellcheckers probably wouldn't catch it because a vison is some sort of mink or animal (maybe the mascot of the bot?).

Anyway, I was amazed at the other examples of companies misspelling the word.  NASA, BlueCross and tons of Optometrists were among the examples.  Most of the misspellings were in the titles of the web pages.

Then I wonder if on pages like this ( http://www.anderseneye.com/vison-hearing-health/ ) it was done on purpose to catch web searches where the searcher misspells "vision".  There are other ways to do that though without looking the fool.  I guess it's just one of those words where it's easy to miss a letter and not easily catch it with the eye.

Now that I have wasted your time with this small deal I will say that "The People's Bot" motto is pure gold so this con could sell. 
Jump to: