Author

Topic: [ANN] BOTCOIN (BOT) "The People's Bot!" Presale SOLD OUT! Download Botzilla Now! - page 107. (Read 127213 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
This could be another good opportunity like CIRC.

Wallets with built-in trading or specialized features seem to be winners these days!

I usually do not do ICOs. But I missed the train on Circ. Maybe I'll dabble a little on this one...
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Bots are so hot right now
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
This could be another good opportunity like CIRC.

Wallets with built-in trading or specialized features seem to be winners these days!
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Let me understand.
You will launch this ICO on CCEX.
We can buy shares for 0.3BTC each, with every share we will receive a copy of your bot, so later I can sell one copy for 0.5 for example.
1 share means 1 BOTCOIN?
Then I will show you I've one BOTCOIN an you will send me the BOT software?
Or I can sell it for 0.5 into the market, made 0.2 profit, and the guy that has bought 1 share from me, will come to you asking for his bot software?

There will be .3 btc of Botcoin (measured at the fixed initial offering price) required to enable the bot. So if you buy .9 btc in the inital offering, you can power 3 bots. Keep one for yourself, sell the other two later at whatever the floating market price for BOT is, take some profit and enjoy your free bot as well.

Anyone can download the bot at anytime: however it will not function without the minimum staking level of BOT.

Thanks for the good questions.

Walter

does the bot only work on one coin/market at a time?

like say LTC is pumping on btce so I pay .3 and the bot works there but DOGE is pumping on cryptsy at the same time so to run the bot there I need to pay .3 to run the bot on both markets and coins at the same time?
Activity: 505
After making 900% profit on circ i'll most definitely invest in botcoin.
Activity: 265
Merit: 250

COMING SOON TO C-CEX....

"The peoples bot" I like that a lot.
When will we know the starting date. I'd like to partake but will be away on vacation for the week of the 20th-26th.
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
This could be big, who knows. I think I might jump in on this ICO "just in case".
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
interested. waiting for more information about the coin and whether it uses a new algo and/or proof-of concept.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Let me understand.
We can buy shares for 0.3BTC each, with every share we will receive a copy of your bot, so later I can sell one copy for 0.5 for example.
1 share means 1 BOTCOIN?
Or I can sell it for 0.5 into the market, made 0.2 profit, and the guy that has bought 1 share from me, will come to you asking for his bot software?

There will be .3 btc of Botcoin (measured at the fixed initial offering price) required to enable the bot. So if you buy .9 btc in the inital offering, you can power 3 bots. Keep one for yourself, sell the other two later at whatever the floating market price for BOT is, take some profit and enjoy your free bot as well.

Anyone can download the bot at anytime: however it will not function without the minimum staking level of BOT.

Walter

Do I understand correctly, because the initial offering and coin supply is limited, the maximum number of bots is capped at a certain number? What is this number?
Activity: 462
"The People's Bot"
Looking forward to this Smiley

Nice shill account.  You seem to be "looking forward" so much that you post once in all new ICO's (probably by the same group).

Congrats.
Activity: 20
Let me understand.
1 share means 1 BOTCOIN?

Walter
Activity: 44
"The People's Bot"
Looking forward to this Smiley
legendary
Activity: 882
Activity: 994
2 days and still now news about the launching of this coin, anyone know when?
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Let me understand.
1 share means 1 BOTCOIN?
Activity: 284
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
bot-i will try..nice name ..will in
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Watching. Maybe I'll hedge my bets a bit and pick up a some botcoin to go with my circ.
Activity: 8
the only info is COMING SOON?

Walter and I are working out the final details for the launch date and all information needed for the end-user. Information will mostly all go there.

To clarify upon a question here:
Trading suite (bot) preorder price is .3 btc and the software will be made immediately available to you at the launch date. This will give you shares in the project and full ownership of the software suite. You can make your preorder on C-CEX before the price rises based on market demand. Users have the option to purchase more shares and sell extra copies of the software suite at any rate they wish based on the free market. This is the people's bot.
Activity: 742
the only info is COMING SOON?
Jump to: