Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bowhead Health: Personalized Health Platform - page 17. (Read 27766 times)

Activity: 454
Merit: 251
I can't wait for the end of ico, I want to see tokens on exchanges, any idea about the market cap of this token when it enters exchanges?

The marketcap will of course depend on the amount raised in the ICO. You can't predict that. Right now about $350K of tokens have been bought, but its only a few days the ICO is running.
So the meaning is the project have really a good progress. It seems that many investors are really invest their money to this project. I can't wait to the time that the project will become successful.
this project is really great and they are doing there best for them to reach there goal to make this project really successful. and i am really thankful that i have joined this campaign.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 752
Rollbit - Crypto Futures
How to view social media spreedsheets
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Bowhead Health - Community Manager

I thought something was wrong with the project itself that's why putting up with this new ANN.
And yes, one of those projects that has really great potential.
I just do hope that everything that they are doing are real and doing the legit business here.
This will help a lot of individuals and I hope also that this project will reach the communities that badly need this kind of service in time.

Hello Timeteller,

please refer to the message posted yesterday.

You can also view Cryptojacks investigation into Bowhead Health - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mxm5uJHlMyE

Hello all,

A rule on the bitcointalk.org forum was interpreted differently by us and also a large number of other projects, resulting in having to repost our announcement and bounty threads. We will be using this as an opportunity to roll out a graphical update to both threads available by the end of the week, which we hope will bring Bowhead to an even wider audience.

Thank you to our community, bounty participants and token purchasers for believing in Bowhead. We have lots of exciting things lined up in the coming weeks and are happy to announce we are now nearly sold out of our super earlybird!

For further information or to purchase please visit:
https://www.bowheadhealth.com

Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
I can't wait for the end of ico, I want to see tokens on exchanges, any idea about the market cap of this token when it enters exchanges?

The marketcap will of course depend on the amount raised in the ICO. You can't predict that. Right now about $350K of tokens have been bought, but its only a few days the ICO is running.

Not few days, mate. The ICO will end 34 days later. That is what is stated in their website. There is still more than enough time left for the tokens to be sold out. We've just finished with the super early bird offers. Bowhead Health tokens are now offered with early bird bonuses. Right now, 23% bonus is given to investors.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

So the meaning is the project have really a good progress. It seems that many investors are really invest their money to this project. I can't wait to the time that the project will become successful.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
The sold token has sold almost everything. This is a very remarkable project, many investors are joining here. And the Bowhead Health have a very solid team, they work very quickly to solve the problems.
It seems that this project will really become successful project. Yeah I agree to you. The BowheadHealth have a solid teams. I know they are working hard to achieve the goals of the project.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 2353
Hello
The slack link doesn't work
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
BountyMarketCap
The sold token has sold almost everything. This is a very remarkable project, many investors are joining here. And the Bowhead Health have a very solid team, they work very quickly to solve the problems.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
It was a relief I finally found a new ANN Thread. There were locked ups made by the moderator. It was sad that the Bowhead Health ANN was included among several ANN threads. Anyway, Bowhead is back after a very quick fixing. I hope it will do well just as always.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
This is one of the most solid ICOs right now. They already have a working prototype and have received funds before launching this ICO. Not that many tokens have been sold though; we are still in presale price Smiley

Bowhead Health ico looks perfectly prepared and organized, its a very good sign to ivestors. Now toktns have a very good discount and i think to participate in this ico. Medicine and health blockchain projects have a great fufture.

I thought something was wrong with the project itself that's why putting up with this new ANN.
And yes, one of those projects that has really great potential.
I just do hope that everything that they are doing are real and doing the legit business here.
This will help a lot of individuals and I hope also that this project will reach the communities that badly need this kind of service in time.
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
This is one of the most solid ICOs right now. They already have a working prototype and have received funds before launching this ICO. Not that many tokens have been sold though; we are still in presale price Smiley

Bowhead Health ico looks perfectly prepared and organized, its a very good sign to ivestors. Now toktns have a very good discount and i think to participate in this ico. Medicine and health blockchain projects have a great fufture.
Activity: 364
Merit: 104
it looks really solid.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

Really solid, but will it reach the 2nd Wave of Tokensale? Investors have to invest in health Smiley in human initiatives.  Wink
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
I hope bounty thread update soon, I very interesting with this project but not have more money for invest. So, I think try become to member in bounty program can helps me earning some token Grin.
I have a question about bounty program, do you have limit member in your signature campaign?

Yes, bounty will be back within few hours. We are currenlty working on it. Thanks for patience and understanding. All is safe and no data is lost
Thanks for the update sir, i hope this project will continue it's good deal to all the people who have a health issues. A lot of people will continue to support for this.

Btw here's the link for the Bounty Campaign if you mind. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-bowhead-health-bounty-campaign-2047692

Thanks for sharing the link !

Sure nothing will stop us... that was just small issue with the forum administrators, but we keep working hard ! Thanks for your support !
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
I hope bounty thread update soon, I very interesting with this project but not have more money for invest. So, I think try become to member in bounty program can helps me earning some token Grin.
I have a question about bounty program, do you have limit member in your signature campaign?

Yes, bounty will be back within few hours. We are currenlty working on it. Thanks for patience and understanding. All is safe and no data is lost
Thanks for the update sir, i hope this project will continue it's good deal to all the people who have a health issues. A lot of people will continue to support for this.

Btw here's the link for the Bounty Campaign if you mind. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-bowhead-health-bounty-campaign-2047692
What is the minimum target of this project?
I do not see any detailed information about this project
You can describe

We do not have a minimum cap as we believe we can still accomplish the project via partnerships due to operating for the last 12 months. However with additional capital we plan to move faster to market.

You can view our ICO details file for further information here - https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/0B2CimLH8gflNMzY0WEFhRlBxSlU
Pages:
Jump to: