Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BTCtalkcoin [TALK] - Pure POS - Multipool Ready! - AirDrop Has Arrived - page 34. (Read 192240 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
waited for almost 2 weeks and finally received 3.14 TALK
best distribution ever so far in altcoin history Grin

maybe dev just dump their coin in the market  Angry

Yep same here after all the waiting and hype for this coin 3.14 received also, i dont see much of a future for this coin now even though i hope i am wrong. The airdrop was the crucial point for this coin to gain the support and following, but it seems to have been messed up big time, so what should have been the coins moment to shine with huge promotion to the community has turned into a fail and will see the coin dumped to 1 sat with no buy support in a few more days.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
Bass Player
I just received 3.141593 coins as well
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
waited for almost 2 weeks and finally received 3.14 TALK
best distribution ever so far in altcoin history Grin

maybe dev just dump their coin in the market  Angry
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
Big sell wall at 0.00009900 satoshi   27.2212774 BTC worth on Poloniex. Decided not to dump all my coins, sell walls like this sometimes means an upcoming pump but mostly just people dreaming  Tongue

WTF are you talking about ? You are looking at the wrong trading pair.

NO ONE wants this coin. lol  .32 BTC buy orders ! FTW!
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Big sell wall at 0.00009900 satoshi   27.2212774 BTC worth on Poloniex. Decided not to dump all my coins, sell walls like this sometimes means an upcoming pump but mostly just people dreaming  Tongue
Activity: 364
Just received a few additional coins below 10, looks like they're testing the airdrop script. It's good to see the devs are working on it, some more community participation would be nice. Still curious to see what things they'll come up with in the near future.
Activity: 378
Step into a world!! A P2P world!
I got my coins!!!

Take a look:  Grin

Something is wrong... but no problem!! Unfortunately, after all this problens, this con will never have a great value.

You'd better mine Boost (X13 algo) https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/boostcoin-new-team-new-plans-601965 while you can and let this coin alone....

legendary
Activity: 1148
unprofessional management - thats the reason why everyone who get the airdrop, sell them immediately, even if it dont worth anything.
Activity: 605
I was on the list, but have not received TALK so far.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
This coin went down the drain really fast. I've yet to receive my airdrop and I was on the original list as well as submitted my address to their "super script". This is such a cluster that no one should trust that the dev fairly distributed the coins. If this was legit they should have taken over the coin and completely redone the airdrop from scratch. Not this BS where they'll use one of the 3 methods which makes it impossible to track where the coins went.

Additionally, other than having the Bitcointalk name I haven't heard anything about any kind of innovation being added to the coin. This is another P&D coin until the devs prove otherwise and IMO it's probably too late.
The new team is disappointing.
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
Can not sync with the wallet.

Wanted to see if I received anything yet.

I've been having trouble syncing the wallet as well, v1.5.0. I have to take a copy of the synced blockchain and paste it into folder, otherwise it will get stuck around block 12000...
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
Nada here aswell.

I'm sure they are saving the best for last .. including ME. Tongue
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
Still haven't received a single coin. Was #122 on the list then moved to #971
Activity: 295
everything is fake there is no any airdrop, my name was listed on the airdrop list but  i didn't received a single coin till now,
Activity: 266

The v1.5.0.0 version of the wallet works but as you can see the number off people who have not received coins by these dodgy devs is growing by the day.  I have seen far more people who have said they have not received coins than have.  And rawdawg said he sent out over 1100+ in no time at all?  please, I smell scam or an extremely dumb dev who either cant count or cant manage to do a simple airdrop.
legendary
Activity: 1050

Activity: 348
Activity: 336
New Management, time to reveal yourself?
Activity: 524
This coin went down the drain really fast. I've yet to receive my airdrop and I was on the original list as well as submitted my address to their "super script". This is such a cluster that no one should trust that the dev fairly distributed the coins. If this was legit they should have taken over the coin and completely redone the airdrop from scratch. Not this BS where they'll use one of the 3 methods which makes it impossible to track where the coins went.

Additionally, other than having the Bitcointalk name I haven't heard anything about any kind of innovation being added to the coin. This is another P&D coin until the devs prove otherwise and IMO it's probably too late.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
I talked to airdrop guy (Rawdawg) on IRC. For all the people who haven't received any coins, just come hop on #BTCtalkcoin on freenode. If you haven't received coins for the first round of the airdrop (which is supposed to be over now), come bother Rawdawg on IRC and he will send you.

Fuck IRC.  The dev should be talking to the community on the community forums not some chat client.  I thought BCCdev was no longer part of this and handed it over to this rawdawg? What is actually going on here?

*BCC has been handed over to NEW Managment, as well as the IPO, the AirDrop, and everything else

The amount of coins people are getting in low numbers has not been addressed and these devs are not forth coming with the information even though they have been asked for days now, still keeping the community in the dark.

I will ask again.  Why are the the numbers of coins given out so far less than half of what should be expected?  And why is it so random that some people get double payouts whilst others who signed up sooner get nothing at all?

My confidence in this coin and it's evasive devs is slowly weaning.  Don't think I wont keep hassling you rawdawg and BCCdev until you give us all a decent answer to valid concerns.  I know you have read all my posts and others comments from the community.
Hiding in the background skulking away is not your best option devs. 

They in order to get maximum benefit, would rather hurt this coin.  Sad Huh
Pages:
Jump to: