Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BTCtalkcoin [TALK] - Pure POS - Multipool Ready! - AirDrop Has Arrived - page 46. (Read 192240 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 104
I have 1 unit of talk. The other is in pending deposit with 0 confirmations. Someone have of total already?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn
Value is climbing a little on poloniex now Cheesy

The price is rising because it's being pumped. A 27 Satoshi difference in the top 4 buy orders, and these orders only worth pennies.

Enjoy the bull trap.

I am guilty... lol... I tried to raise the value a little... hehe...
Activity: 364
Before recently never had a prob with this coin , have deleted all but wallet.dat redownloaded blockchain twice

ITS STUCK
Activity: 490
Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

The price is rising because it's being pumped. A 27 Satoshi difference in the top 4 buy orders, and these orders only worth pennies.

Enjoy the bull trap.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Right before the blockchain stuck. Generating new blocks was really fast. (15 sec. at max.... some even less)
Much faster then BC.....

http://www.cryptoblox.com/chain/BTCTalkCoin

This coin has a future.  Wink
Lol, dream math I bet they said the same thing about bitcoin when it was $1 they where calling it butcoin, no ones laughing now except the people who bought cheap and sold their coins for 1000x more then what they paid for.

Comparing a new coin to similar coins, in this case now pure POS and less then 100 million coins, is a completely valid way to get an idea on how much value a coin can be. I think 10000 satoshi for 1 TALK is a realistic goal. But everyone should draw their own conclusions.

Would be AWESOME if it hit that price!!! The question is... How do we get it to that price?

Well a working wallet and an active voting and promoting community and dev team is what this coin needs to reach that high.

I think that is way too positive, even for a long timespan. At least the price seems to react well to the airdrop though! Hopefully this rally will last Smiley

Most coins have a high value in the short term and get to their base value in the long timespan or die, indeed the price has risen since the airdrop that's good to see.
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
Won't sync at same block 16922, was fine yesterday. Also cannot download new wallet from MEGA, tried like 50 times...
Activity: 252
I tried everything above and after deleting the blockchain this was displayed while redownloading. Notice it says "downloading 9347 of 16922 blocks".

Eventually this was displayed on a hanging client. Notice it says "downloaded 16922 blocks".

I then tried downloading the new v1.5.2 client from mega again. I got this error again.

yes, you are right, I am the same with you, we need someone help us...

Same here wallet wont sync after downloading the block-chain 3 times!!
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
I like your math Smiley.
Too bad this is dream math , not real life math.

To make matters more interesting , why didn't you compare it to other coins?
You could have come with 2 millions or with 4000 satoshi.

Lol, dream math I bet they said the same thing about bitcoin when it was $1 they where calling it butcoin, no ones laughing now except the people who bought cheap and sold their coins for 1000x more then what they paid for.

Comparing a new coin to similar coins, in this case now pure POS and less then 100 million coins, is a completely valid way to get an idea on how much value a coin can be. I think 10000 satoshi for 1 TALK is a realistic goal. But everyone should draw their own conclusions.

Would be AWESOME if it hit that price!!! The question is... How do we get it to that price?

I think that is way too positive, even for a long timespan. At least the price seems to react well to the airdrop though! Hopefully this rally will last Smiley
I like your math Smiley.

I like your math Smiley.

Activity: 945
Merit: 1000

Same problem here  Undecided
wxh
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I tried everything above and after deleting the blockchain this was displayed while redownloading. Notice it says "downloading 9347 of 16922 blocks".

Eventually this was displayed on a hanging client. Notice it says "downloaded 16922 blocks".

I then tried downloading the new v1.5.2 client from mega again. I got this error again.

Activity: 810
Merit: 500
https://ironx.io IRONX
Even the block explorer is stuck @ 16922.
Activity: 84
as far as i understand none of our wallets is syncing because of too many transactions for just a few nodes/masternodes to cope with on the network, someone might already be on the next POS block but if he is behind a firewall or he isn't seen on the network this "out of sync state" will continue until someone that is seen discovers more POS blocks and shares the information.

p.s. i don't know if my assumption is correct, that's why i am not suggesting a solution like adding more nodes/masternodes on the network yet
wxh
i'm out of sync, since 5 hours, someone have the same ?

Mine seems fine
same issue here Huh ???i run the last release
stuck at block 16922

I am having the same problem with wallet version 1.50, so I tried downloading the new version 1.52 of the wallet from here.

Windows: https://mega.co.nz/#!PhZhiRDA!vEE2xZBXUe_p0yCs2IYhBEkt-_Du90u_dMZD8yfL4Qg

I cannot download from this link, the mega page loads, then the download never starts. Can you give us a different download link please?

I tried the mega download link in internet explorer, firefox, and chrome. The download hangs in all of them.

Make sure you guys are reloading the blockchain as well

On windows you need to go into the "AppData" folder (its hidden so you will need to enable hidden files and folders)

Then go to "BTCtalkcoin" folder and delete everything EXCEPT THE "WALLET.DAT" FILE! DO NOT FUCKING DELETE THAT FILE!!!!

Then start your wallet again, it will reload the blockchain completly and you should be past that stopping point

yes i do this 2 time, i reload blockchain once again same stuck at 16922

yeal, I am the same with you , i do not know how to solve it..
wxh
hi , can you post the 1.5.2 wallet to dropbox? i can not download the wallet from mega...
wxh

Mine seems fine
stuck at block 16922

I am having the same problem with wallet version 1.50, so I tried downloading the new version 1.52 of the wallet from here.

Windows: https://mega.co.nz/#!PhZhiRDA!vEE2xZBXUe_p0yCs2IYhBEkt-_Du90u_dMZD8yfL4Qg

I cannot download from this link, the mega page loads, then the download never starts. Can you give us a different download link please?

I tried the mega download link in internet explorer, firefox, and chrome. The download hangs in all of them.

yes, do as what the above has said, you may sync welll
Activity: 62

Mine seems fine
stuck at block 16922

Make sure you guys are reloading the blockchain as well

On windows you need to go into the "AppData" folder (its hidden so you will need to enable hidden files and folders)

Then go to "BTCtalkcoin" folder and delete everything EXCEPT THE "WALLET.DAT" FILE! DO NOT FUCKING DELETE THAT FILE!!!!

Then start your wallet again, it will reload the blockchain completly and you should be past that stopping point

yes i do this 2 time, i reload blockchain once again same stuck at 16922
Pages:
Jump to: