Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BTCtalkcoin [TALK] - Pure POS - Multipool Ready! - AirDrop Has Arrived - page 72. (Read 192241 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
And where are the trolls now??
Like I said just a wallet issue!!!

Great work dev!! Smiley
Activity: 851
Merit: 556
I updated my wallet, and i did it like that:

Download new Wallet version.

Open your Wallet installation folder.

Copy all files from the ".zip" file into the wallet file.

For me there was no need for touching any appdata/roaming files. I just overwrote all the wallet file (.exe, .dlls etc), started up the wallet and it was syncing.

But if you want to be 100% safe, just backup your wallet.dat before upgradeing Smiley
Activity: 122
It's so hard to update the new wallet ,I spent a lot of time to finish it.
Activity: 140
Now hopefully PoS works too and the block times will speed up a lot. Hopefully.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
the wallet can update now?

LMAO

#836 frankkkkkkk 28 posts, Date Registered:  April 28, 2014, 05:16:31 AM https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/frankkkkkkk-322576

Thanks! Removed! No one after the announcement will receive coins. We might have missed that one!
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
the wallet can update now?

LMAO

#836 frankkkkkkk 28 posts, Date Registered:  April 28, 2014, 05:16:31 AM https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/frankkkkkkk-322576
Activity: 594
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 214

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6506449

All data is there. The installation is brand new. Before the version 1.5 i never had this coin on my computer.

Code:
ERROR: AddToBlockIndex() : Rejected by stake modifier checkpoint height=5000, modifier=0xd7ea006231fdd1e5

Are you sure you have the updated wallet? Because this error (blocks stuck at 4999 because of checkpoints)
should have been fixed by now.

I get the donwload of the first page of this thread. And its not v 1.5 as I said, but V 1.4.

And i installed it 8 times. Every single time stucks at block 4999.
Same here. A couple days ago, I installed the github source version using the link in the original post.  When I select "Help"-->"About BTCtalkcoin" on the wallet, it is says version v1.4.0.0. WTF. Where does it say that the version number should be v1.5?

is it really that hard to test a piece of software before release?
once we get a lil more organize, wallet fix, android wallet and a nice website we could get the show on the road.

We could set up a nice website for BCC. Drop us an email at [email protected] or on PM here

You have done some awesome sites!!!!
+100
once we get a lil more organize, wallet fix, android wallet and a nice website we could get the show on the road.

We could set up a nice website for BCC. Drop us an email at [email protected] or on PM here

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
legendary
WILL SOMEONE PLZZZ THINK OF THE SOCK PUPPETS !

Roll Eyes
Activity: 364
Hello Dev,

this coin has huge potential with a working/errorless wallet and a better logo!

Black coin has ~75,000,000 coins and is now selling at 29,648 satoshi
BTCtalkcoin has ~63,561,840 coins and is now selling at only 65 satoshi

Both are now pure PoS coins and as you can see this coin has less total coins so it it's possible that it will rise to 30000 sat but it requires a huge active community and a dedicated dev (team).

totally agree! the potential is really huuuge

however my personal opinion is that BCCdev is acting little unprofessional so far (no offence) and he should put a dev team together to take care of coding, marketing, exchanges, bounties, contests and most important the use of bcc, everything must be working fast, when there is problem with wallet it should be fixed the next day, theres lot of work to do yet nothing really happens, we need solid future plans to attract more people which means more activity in comunity which means more projects which means higher value etc..

I still agree with the above, we really need a response from the dev about his future plans with the coin. Instead he's busy feeding trolls. I, and a lot of others, spent real money on this coin, don't let me regret my decision in supporting BCC.

You won't. We know its not been as good as we would like lately. But we had to remove the old incompetent dev, loljosh and now have new coders helping us through this. Expect a fix real soon!

Thanks, a response makes a huge difference. Looking forward what BTCtalkcoin has in store for members of this forum!

Let's get it back to the 10000-20000 satoshi range it once was  Cheesy
Hello Dev,

Both are now pure PoS coins and as you can see this coin has less total coins so it it's possible that it will rise to 30000 sat but it requires a huge active community and a dedicated dev (team).

however my personal opinion is that BCCdev is acting little unprofessional so far (no offence) and he should put a dev team together to take care of coding, marketing, exchanges, bounties, contests and most important the use of bcc, everything must be working fast, when there is problem with wallet it should be fixed the next day, theres lot of work to do yet nothing really happens, we need solid future plans to attract more people which means more activity in comunity which means more projects which means higher value etc..

I still agree with the above, we really need a response from the dev about his future plans with the coin. Instead he's busy feeding trolls. I, and a lot of others, spent real money on this coin, don't let me regret my decision in supporting BCC.

You won't. We know its not been as good as we would like lately. But we had to remove the old incompetent dev, loljosh and now have new coders helping us through this. Expect a fix real soon!
Activity: 364
Hello Dev,

Activity: 851
Merit: 556
Can not even address a port collision quickly, and you are all hopeful this will be good? why?

Is there a development team?

Yes i think so. Because the dev is trying to get it fixed by 2 coders and because there have been some coins with relaunch after a few days because of errors. And even with a relaunch these coins had a good success rate.

So we have to wait, hopefully it wont take to long  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: