Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BTCtalkcoin [TALK] - Pure POS - Multipool Ready! - AirDrop Has Arrived - page 71. (Read 192241 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Purse development technology can not, you need to recruit better people

Please follow the thread and understand what happened before you pass judgement.

You are a sockpuppet. Go and check out the last posts of "matheson123" and you will see how BCCdev AKA indian scammer was talking to himself.  Tongue
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn

Please follow the thread and understand what happened before you pass judgement.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
He is just trying to buy coins at cheaper price  Grin Just look at his post history - only bull posts and coins bashing.

Trololololo...

Good work new/old devs. There was no doubt it will be fixed

I will... just tired.. dumb mistakes... I had to deliver the source, the Mac version, and the F**k window version (the worse of all) today.... I just got mixed up, because my good 1.5 exe was on one machine and the f**k dll where on another one... I hate windows...

BCCdev offered me some BCC - but I declined.  Who is the scammer now,  that troll asking for 0.1 0.3BTC  ....

My Linux, Mac, and (sorry) Win versions have been working flawlessly for the last 14h - no crash.  I will deliver the correct 1.5 Win version to you guy soon...

You are a dumb. How can you make that mistake? BCCdev can only offer your BCC because he can't afford to pay 0.2 BTC   Tongue . That is the reason why the wallet still crashes.

Well... The trolls are back... that's a good sign... trolls come for the gold... hehehehe
He is just trying to buy coins at cheaper price  Grin Just look at his post history - only bull posts and coins bashing.

Trololololo...

I will... just tired.. dumb mistakes... I had to deliver the source, the Mac version, and the F**k window version (the worse of all) today.... I just got mixed up, because my good 1.5 exe was on one machine and the f**k dll where on another one... I hate windows...

BCCdev offered me some BCC - but I declined.  Who is the scammer now,  that troll asking for 0.1 0.3BTC  ....

My Linux, Mac, and (sorry) Win versions have been working flawlessly for the last 14h - no crash.  I will deliver the correct 1.5 Win version to you guy soon...

You are a dumb. How can you make that mistake? BCCdev can only offer your BCC because he can't afford to pay 0.2 BTC   Tongue . That is the reason why the wallet still crashes.

Edit: Here is the link, you can clearly see that the coin is made for just 0.2 BTC and he denied to pay the remaining fee to the developer to fix the coin.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scammer-and-blackmailer-loljosh-calling-trusted-members-593562

Edit again: You can also see that the user "matheson123" is actually the owner of this coin and was pretending to be an investor. He is holding a big amount of BCC for dumping.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

That one also shows 1.4.0?

You guys are absolutely correct, and I will take the blame for it.  I had 3 computers with Linux, 2 with OSX, and 2 with Windows trying to sort out this problem today, I got mixed up in my versions. I sent the old 1.4 version to BCCdev, with the new dll.

I am currently recompiling the Windows client to 1.5.0.  With QT plugins and dll.

Please wait 15 mins.

Ah, good... glad to hear this, because my wallet is still crashing. It's much better that it's because the wrong version was uploaded than because the new version doesn't work.  Wink

Thanks for the hard work nerioseole... looking forward to the update.
Activity: 224
He is just trying to buy coins at cheaper price  Grin Just look at his post history - only bull posts and coins bashing.

Trololololo...

LOL... As a software developer myself I can say "it happens"...
Let us know when the link is up and we'll try again.
Thanks for working on this!

+1

Overload at some point, concentration drops, (little bit of pot here and there Smiley) and mistakes happen. We are all people, we all do mistakes.

It's nice to see that you are giving your best and you admited instantly it was you small mistake. This tells me everything I need to know to trust dev and to believe in future of BCC.

Keep up the good work and if you need any help with website, drop me a PM or email
He is just trying to buy coins at cheaper price  Grin Just look at his post history - only bull posts and coins bashing.

Trololololo...

LOL... As a software developer myself I can say "it happens"...
Let us know when the link is up and we'll try again.
Thanks for working on this!
Activity: 910
Merit: 530
$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP
I already told that this coin is a Scam. It won't get fixed until the BCCdev(actually an indian scammer) invest some BTC to get it fixed  Tongue

Edit: Pay me 0.1 BTC and I will fix this crashing issue

Edit again: I will charge 0.3 BTC now to fix this crashing issue

^ Are you serious right now dude?

Making baseless claims calling someone else a scammer, then asking for 0.1 BTC to fix something? Money that would disappear as soon as it was sent most likely. Wow.
Activity: 224

Trololololo...

I already told that this coin is a Scam. It won't get fixed until the BCCdev(actually an indian scammer) invest some BTC to get it fixed  Tongue

Hold up there sonny...
I already told that this coin is a Scam. It won't get fixed until the BCCdev(actually an indian scammer) invest some BTC to get it fixed  Tongue

Edit again: I will charge 0.3 BTC now to fix this crashing issue

You guys are absolutely correct, and I will take the blame for it.  I had 3 computers with Linux, 2 with OSX, and 2 with Windows trying to sort out this problem today, I got mixed up in my versions. I sent the old 1.4 version to BCCdev, with the new dll.

Please use the following link for the next 48h, or until BCCdev can find another more proper place to store it.

https://mega.co.nz/#!5J1g1L4R!D6A7vvMGqLPd8ZEtyj6UDO9YeyHzthw1jdUYHF7uy-g

This is version 1.5 for Windows, it should show in your debug or About window.  The Mac is correct, as posted by BCCdev.

Sorry,  Tongue

User WinRAR to open the zip...
Also I get:

---------------------------
BTCtalkcoin-qt.exe - System Error
The program can't start because libwinpthread-1.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
OK   
RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
I dont understand, this latest wallet crashes more frequent than any previous version.

Crashed twice while I wrote this post...

Huh

edit: scrap that, I only lifted the dat file. Will actually update wallet now  Roll Eyes

Please provide the flavor of your wallet (Win, Mac, Linux) and the version of OS used.  Also provide the Client version that you see in the About section.

Win7 Qt 4.8.4, but it's synced now. crashed once.

Sorry, not a Window guy, but to compile the Win wallet, I used Win 8 (VM) with QT 4.8.5, Boost 1.55.0 and OpenSSL 1.0.1g (and MingW 4_8)  

I am surprised about the crash, I had the Linux, Mac, and Win wallets up for the last 10 hours...  You are sure that you overwrote the *.dll files?  The ones that were provided with V1.4 had two trojan, and 4 viruses - according to VirusTotal.  Version 1.5 has only file QtCore4.dll that is raising a flag, but, according to VirusTotal, they consider it: "Probably Harmless: There are strong indicators suggesting that this file is safe to use."  - you could always find a cleaner copy of the dll - if you want. I just didn't have the time to find one. Like I said earlier, not a Window guy... used to, but not for the last 10 years.

I removed everything except wallet.dat. Contrary to my last post, it does keep crashing as soon as the wallet finishes syncing. I get this immediately:

Maybe it's the deps on my pc idk. or the gpu which is a bit on the fritz

The new windows wallet link might be wrong?
In my debug.log it shows: BTCtalkcoin version v1.4.0.0 ($Format:%cD) and the same version is showing in the debug window in the app.

You are absolutely correct.  BCCdev f**ked up.  I sent him 1.5.0 and he put 1.4.0 on the link...

use this temporary link in the meantime.  I will shut down this link tomorrow when BCCdev wakes up....

https://mega.co.nz/#!YMsFzQSA!aoygFJ8uCZ5rWwBzSoX3LkouNaqTsAv_olnG-16f50A

No wonder I couldn't see any new wallets out there!  

PLEASE use Chrome to download the files - Mega.co.nz has the nasty habit of corrupting files when you download from Safari or IE.

I dont understand, this latest wallet crashes more frequent than any previous version.

Huh

edit: scrap that, I only lifted the dat file. Will actually update wallet now  Roll Eyes

Please provide the flavor of your wallet (Win, Mac, Linux) and the version of OS used.  Also provide the Client version that you see in the About section.

Sorry, not a Window guy, but to compile the Win wallet, I used Win 8 (VM) with QT 4.8.5, Boost 1.55.0 and OpenSSL 1.0.1g (and MingW 4_8)  

I am surprised about the crash, I had the Linux, Mac, and Win wallets up for the last 10 hours...  You are sure that you overwrote the *.dll files?  The ones that were provided with V1.4 had two trojan, and 4 viruses - according to VirusTotal.  Version 1.5 has only file QtCore4.dll that is raising a flag, but, according to VirusTotal, they consider it: "Probably Harmless: There are strong indicators suggesting that this file is safe to use."  - you could always find a cleaner copy of the dll - if you want. I just didn't have the time to find one. Like I said earlier, not a Window guy... used to, but not for the last 10 years.

The new windows wallet link might be wrong?
In my debug.log it shows: BTCtalkcoin version v1.4.0.0 ($Format:%cD) and the same version is showing in the debug window in the app.
RJX
legendary

Huh

edit: scrap that, I only lifted the dat file. Will actually update wallet now  Roll Eyes

Please provide the flavor of your wallet (Win, Mac, Linux) and the version of OS used.  Also provide the Client version that you see in the About section.

Activity: 214
I tried the new wallet. Now it's version 1.5. The developers fixed the code so that it now compiles on Linux without any problems. I deleted the data folder, maybe I didn't need to, but felt that downloading the entire blockchain would be a good test.

When running the wallet it took a while to establish an active connection and start syncing. I only saw one active connection, so we might need to add more nodes to the configuration file. The entire blockchain downloaded without crashing. In the past it always crashed at least once, so that's a good sign.

Another thing is that the debug screen says that there are only 5810 estimated blocks. The true number of blocks were 11625 about double that amount. I haven't tried any transactions.

There are very few nodes on the network at the new rev - whenever the "old" peers will disappear, your Estimated Block will update faster.  At the moment, the important thing is that your Current Block reaches block 11628. Give the network 24-48h to get rid of the old nodes.

Thanks nerioseole; you did a good job. Was the conflicting ports the cause of the instability?
RJX
legendary

Huh

edit: scrap that, I only lifted the dat file. Will actually update wallet now  Roll Eyes
Activity: 214
I tried the new wallet. Now it's version 1.5. The developers fixed the code so that it now compiles on Linux without any problems. I deleted the data folder, maybe I didn't need to, but felt that downloading the entire blockchain would be a good test.

When running the wallet it took a while to establish an active connection and start syncing. I only saw one active connection, so we might need to add more nodes to the configuration file. The entire blockchain downloaded without crashing. In the past it always crashed at least once, so that's a good sign.

Another thing is that the debug screen says that there are only 5810 estimated blocks. The true number of blocks were 11625 about double that amount. I haven't tried any transactions.
Pages:
Jump to: