Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BTCtalkcoin [TALK] - Pure POS - Multipool Ready! - AirDrop Has Arrived - page 73. (Read 192241 times)

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Need a campaign manager? PM me
Can not even address a port collision quickly, and you are all hopeful this will be good? why?

Is there a development team?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Still waiting for my address to be added.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
once we get a lil more organize, wallet fix, android wallet and a nice website we could get the show on the road.
Activity: 851
Merit: 556
The dev just told me he has 2 coders on the problem, trying to get everything fixed.

I think thats good news this time guys !!!!
Activity: 153
common guys, 9 more days and bcc to the moon!!!

We'll see.  Low buy orders, and people dumping sells at the moment.  As it sits, with the broken wallet, it's not going anywhere.
Activity: 477
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
The pools are not paying out because they have default 120 confirmations (same to our pool "Pools of Honor"), we still have some unconfirmed mined blocks there.

It was working for me before yesterday. I could sent coins from pool to my wallet and they showed up. And after 3 confirmations i had the coins. These 3 confirmations were hard to get, but it worked. But now it isnt working any more Sad

So many BCC :/
Activity: 238
Hi,

This is the main problem with the BCC yet. Only 2-4 blocks generated / day but for the sending and receiving have to make 6 confirmation. It means 36-48 hours :-( I'm waiting for my mined BCC's fromm dedicatedpool, but it seem's the withdraw dealine will be termianted before the mature of my BCC.s.- Due to this very urgent the new wallet and speeding up the block maturity!

I'm also offer 10k for the dev, in case of the new and working wallet issuing before end of this week.

BR
Zorro23hu
Maybe anyone can help me or explain this to me:

These transactions pending (deposits to my wallet) are now more than 36h old.

Why dont i get them confirmed? I also was sending 10 BCC to a friend of mine for checking if they are getting confirmed, but sadly they are not.

My wallet is visible on the blockchain, but if i enter my 3 new transactions IDs the system isnt finding them.

I deleted everything in my appdata BCC folder and let it resync. After that i put again in my wallet. Still not working.
legendary
Activity: 996
Merit: 1013
I get the donwload of the first page of this thread. And its not v 1.5 as I said, but V 1.4.

And i installed it 8 times. Every single time stucks at block 4999.

I just downloaded the windows wallet and it got 11064 blocks just fine.

It seems that you're somehow running the old broken wallet.  Huh
Activity: 378
Step into a world!! A P2P world!
Ok. To everyone shouting SCAM, you have probably submitted your address for the airdrop, so stop trying to get a bigger share in the drop Tongue
Secondly, instead of just typing in 20x font and red, please give some proofs if you have. A wallet with an issue does not mean this coin is scam. We have not ran away and are online everyday and the airdrop coins have not been moved from the wallet so stop hurting the only coin that wanted the biggest driving force behind bitcoin to be rewarded.
Thanks!

Ill take out my accusations and later ill send you a proof.

For now, sorry for the mess.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Ok. To everyone shouting SCAM, you have probably submitted your address for the airdrop, so stop trying to get a bigger share in the drop Tongue
Secondly, instead of just typing in 20x font and red, please give some proofs if you have. A wallet with an issue does not mean this coin is scam. We have not ran away and are online everyday and the airdrop coins have not been moved from the wallet so stop hurting the only coin that wanted the biggest driving force behind bitcoin to be rewarded.
Thanks!
Activity: 322
what if we setup a donation goal for a new wallet release? that way the community will get stronger united for bcc.
ill setup and add donation 1500 bcc to the android wallet bounty.
we need a website too.

I will donate

10,000.00 to wallet fix.
10,000.00 to Android Wallet
10,000.00 to Website

lets make the community united and strong, and stop to crying to the dev.

great, so at this point

11,500 to wallet fix
11,500 to android wallet
10,000 to a website

any one wants to set and escrow?

lets rally up guys we need to come together to make this happen.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6506449

All data is there. The installation is brand new. Before the version 1.5 i never had this coin on my computer.

Code:
ERROR: AddToBlockIndex() : Rejected by stake modifier checkpoint height=5000, modifier=0xd7ea006231fdd1e5

Are you sure you have the updated wallet? Because this error (blocks stuck at 4999 because of checkpoints)
should have been fixed by now.

I get the donwload of the first page of this thread. And its not v 1.5 as I said, but V 1.4.

And i installed it 8 times. Every single time stucks at block 4999.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
common guys, 9 more days and bcc to the moon!!!
legendary
Activity: 996
Merit: 1013

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6506449

All data is there. The installation is brand new. Before the version 1.5 i never had this coin on my computer.

Code:
ERROR: AddToBlockIndex() : Rejected by stake modifier checkpoint height=5000, modifier=0xd7ea006231fdd1e5

Are you sure you have the updated wallet? Because this error (blocks stuck at 4999 because of checkpoints)
should have been fixed by now.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Followed, look very nice! Best of luck
Activity: 182
I will be following this one, good luck Devs! Great concept!  Cool Wink

Stop making panic!!I am tired of you people with this scam shit!!!
It is just a wallet issue,dev did not run away!!!

Cant we just give the guy some more time and let him make his job!!

I could donate all my coins to help whith the fix cost, but i cant get them..... Shocked

And Scam is the most efficent word / way to make people see whats happening.

You may not like, but it's necessary.

Someday you gonna understand.

Thank you for your smart opinion!!
Since you don't like this coin and you think it is a scam I think you should move on!!!

With such wisdom and exp. you should do something better with your life then troll around a "SCAM" coin !!! Wink

Nice answer  Grin (should have a troll smiley lol)
Pages:
Jump to: