Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BTCtalkcoin [TALK] - Pure POS - Multipool Ready! - AirDrop Has Arrived - page 76. (Read 192241 times)

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
Why are spam bots and accounts with only 5-10 post allowed to qualify for the airdrop ?

Because unfortunately there is no 100% guaranteed way of detecting them and we don't want to ban even a single person by mistake. Its like "innocent until proven guilty".

Some/many are blatently obvious. For all we know, half could belong to one guy. lol

I'd be willing to help with making a list of suspect accounts, if anyone is interested.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Myth
What time to drop, the person who receives the coin
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
Wallet say 'out of sync', 5 active connections, and at block 11613.  What's the deal?
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1009
Anybody have problem with the wallet? I tried many ways and still having 0 active connection...
Activity: 214
well port fixing on wallets is easy... hahah too many coins the ports are not enought.!! yeah!

I haven't seen this problem happening much in altcoins, so there must be unused ports available. Checking all the other coins ports to ensure no conflict would be a pain in the butt. There should be a registry to make it easy to find unused ports.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Pools Of Honor
the funny thing it that i have almost 300 posts... and its not showing me more than 70 Smiley
Activity: 477
Merit: 250
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
is there any progress with wallets? are we moving forward still?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Why are spam bots and accounts with only 5-10 post allowed to qualify for the airdrop ?
I wont qualify unless I have 5 posts?.

BCC dev please add me to the airdrop list: CZp5jXtK7LDyBD9VrWahdUwpkNKcNbWuC1
Activity: 364

Because unfortunately there is no 100% guaranteed way of detecting them and we don't want to ban even a single person by mistake. Its like "innocent until proven guilty".

Please read everything on page 77 and comment. A lot of members including me think this coin has potential, don't ignore them.

Here's my logo suggestion, I bet there are other designers out there who can make a few coin designs.

I like basic designs.
Activity: 177
Dev should just use some of that premine or IPO and put up bounty for wallet fix. Otherwise this coin is going down the drain fast...
Activity: 84
well the wallet keeps crashing without even syncing any more.

has the dev explained why this keeps happening and if/when this is going to get fixed?
Activity: 112

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
Activity: 112
coin is crap right now. Wallet crash, and last received block 1 hour ago. Please fix it.
Activity: 252
What do you think will happen after the airdrop?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Hello Dev,

this coin has huge potential with a working/errorless wallet and a better logo!

Black coin has ~75,000,000 coins and is now selling at 29,648 satoshi
BTCtalkcoin has ~63,561,840 coins and is now selling at only 65 satoshi

Both are now pure PoS coins and as you can see this coin has less total coins so it it's possible that it will rise to 30000 sat but it requires a huge active community and a dedicated dev (team).

I agree with you, a lot of potential, but it depends only on us and the dev, we need to be a strong community!
Activity: 364
Hello Dev,

Both are now pure PoS coins and as you can see this coin has less total coins so it it's possible that it will rise to 30000 sat but it requires a huge active community and a dedicated dev (team).

totally agree! the potential is really huuuge

however my personal opinion is that BCCdev is acting little unprofessional so far (no offence) and he should put a dev team together to take care of coding, marketing, exchanges, bounties, contests and most important the use of bcc, everything must be working fast, when there is problem with wallet it should be fixed the next day, theres lot of work to do yet nothing really happens, we need solid future plans to attract more people which means more activity in comunity which means more projects which means higher value etc..

Yes i think we are right. But the first important stuff to be fixed would be the wallet crashing for some people and maybe even more important: the speed of the PoS network MUST increase a lot or this coin will die due to not being fast enough for transactions.
I was transfering some Coins from my pool to my wallet, and still, 11hours again, 0/3 confirmations :/

Well let's see what the dev's opinion is on these matters. Hopefully there is a fully working wallet before the airdrop to the 800+ members who applied. Then if the dev applies for new big exchanges like mintpal, cryptsy, swisscex we as a community can vote to get this coin listed.

According to Poloniex exchange this coin was valued at 100000+ satoshi when it was first released!
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
Hello Dev,

1. working wallet = solid DEV core ... you'd think BCT would have that talent in a jiffy

2. logo YES ... got that talent here too

3. Markets ... DONE ... and that's the biggest hurdle

4. How about a BCC foundation (gets 5% of the premined airdrop) owned/distro by the community??

5. POS ... dooone that already too ... this coin should be golden ... but back to 1.2. and 4.
Activity: 851
Merit: 556
Hello Dev,

however my personal opinion is that BCCdev is acting little unprofessional so far (no offence) and he should put a dev team together to take care of coding, marketing, exchanges, bounties, contests and most important the use of bcc, everything must be working fast, when there is problem with wallet it should be fixed the next day, theres lot of work to do yet nothing really happens, we need solid future plans to attract more people which means more activity in comunity which means more projects which means higher value etc..

Yes i think we are right. But the first important stuff to be fixed would be the wallet crashing for some people and maybe even more important: the speed of the PoS network MUST increase a lot or this coin will die due to not being fast enough for transactions.
I was transfering some Coins from my pool to my wallet, and still, 11hours again, 0/3 confirmations :/
Activity: 139
Astrum
Hello Dev,

Pages:
Jump to: