Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BTCtalkcoin [TALK] - Pure POS - Multipool Ready! - AirDrop Has Arrived - page 79. (Read 192241 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Pools Of Honor
thanks for trusting us..

Pools of Honor...
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
did anyone else mine BCC on dedicatedpools till the end of the POW blocks and has now stopped recieving payouts?
dedicatedpool was victim to a pretty big DDoS attack yesterday and after mitigating the issue, their BCC wallet stopped getting confirmations thus freezing any further payouts, while the competing pool, pools-of-honor is still recieving confirmations for those last blocks mined before POS ( http://107.170.153.128/BCC/public/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks ).

pools-of-honor has confirmations up to block 11475 while dedicatedpool is still stuck at 11451 showing unconfirmed and still missing 3 confirmations to pay out that block and the remaining few.

i asked the dedicatedpool admin to check what the problem is or even restart the wallet, but he simply replied: You cannot mine BCC anymore, it's PoS only now

and how are we supposed to get those coins we mined? or why is the other pool getting confirmations? or even, how will the coin keep functioning if according to dedicatedpool admin, not getting any more confirmations in the pool's wallet is ok?

i already bothered him many times yesterday to simply get ignored, if anyone else has frozen coins in the pool please bump him about the issue, he might actually give it a look.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
nice to see pos moving faster lil by lil.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
#564 BitcoinNational   CSBjmj6tuPrRjqMXoAVZ2WjxYt791jfPsB      

hello dev, when do you distribute the coins ?  Grin

the word is 17 May
be the drop day
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
hello dev, when do you distribute the coins ?  Grin
Activity: 851
Merit: 556
Why there are so many btt members didn't receive coins?
Had you acutally sent out?
It's not werid the price is so low

"Airdrop will start on May 17"
Sorry for that, my miss. Actuall I bought some at poloniex yesterday before the pump  Grin

It was a dump not a pump, pump is the other way Wink

to the BCCdev:

There seems to be a problem with difficulty. It shouldn't it have retarget to a lower difficulty so the network is speeding up?

So far, since yesterday from the PoS to the PoW phase, only 42 blocks have been created.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Sorry for that, my miss. Actuall I bought some at poloniex yesterday before the pump  Grin
Activity: 112
Activity: 560
Is the airdrop apply avilibale now?
Activity: 112

Activity: 42
Activity: 144
Activity: 851
Merit: 556
;)My wallet cann't sync now.
Who can help me?

I used the last version.

Did you downoad the latest version?

Maybe you have an old one.
Activity: 214
how to get coin

You might be able to get some from a faucet, but not a lot of them. There is a giveaway (see first post about airdrop) and you can get some that way if you qualify. You can buy them at an exchange. They can't be mined anymore since now they are POS only.
Activity: 106
Activity: 95
 ;)My wallet cann't sync now.
Who can help me?

I used the last version.
Activity: 214
I just tried it again and got the same result. I deleted the data folder and the source code folder so I was starting from scratch. Then I downloaded the source from github. Then I compiled the source. Then I ran the wallet. This time it crashed only once while syncing, but once is one time too many. When it crashed I got the error message:

"Segmentation error (core dumped)"

I've seen this error before in software I was writing. Usually the cause was a bug causing memory to be overwritten, possibly a boundary condition where it writes beyond the boundary of an array.

Another strange thing I noticed is that when it was downloading the blocks, it at first said that 5000 something blocks remain. Then after downloading some blocks, that number jumped up and it said that 10,000 something blocks remain. It should count down sequentially.
Activity: 35
I'm one member of the web and get my coins
Activity: 476
why i got 5 active connection and my wallet is still going out of sync?
 Huh

i close the wallet a re-open it and the wallet sync

about 1 hour later it start to get being block by clock
Activity: 476
why i got 5 active connection and my wallet is still going out of sync?
 Huh
Pages:
Jump to: