Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BTCtalkcoin [TALK] - Pure POS - Multipool Ready! - AirDrop Has Arrived - page 77. (Read 192241 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
out of sync,stuck at block 6611  Angry
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Hello Dev,

this coin has huge potential with a working/errorless wallet and a better logo!

Black coin has ~75,000,000 coins and is now selling at 29,648 satoshi
BTCtalkcoin has ~63,561,840 coins and is now selling at only 65 satoshi

Both are now pure PoS coins and as you can see this coin has less total coins so it it's possible that it will rise to 30000 sat but it requires a huge active community and a dedicated dev (team).
Activity: 524
Merit: 500
I updated my wallet and it ran fine for about a day and a half. Now it errors out after less than a minute and deleting everything from the %appdata% folder doesn't work anymore. POS is useless if the wallet won't stay open.
Activity: 84
in the last 12 hours my wallet crash-died three times on me.

by the time the airdrop starts most exchanges will have disabled the coin if the dev doesn't fix this ASAP.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
we defendly need a wallet fix.
Activity: 88
luck
How does the price drop so much, what reason。IPO 1BCC=0.001btc
Activity: 851
Merit: 556

I see BCC as a cute tipping (but worthless) token, for BitcoinTalk users, nothing more - still, a mark of appreciation, without any financial value, but with a lot of "I like what you write, please accept this little token! - I mean it, really!"  

With tipping coins, there are many coins in existence, which makes their value low. A good example is the rainbowgold  coin which has, I think, 100 billion coins. BCC has a maximum of 63.5 million coins, which isn't real many. Also BCC is a POS coin which I think usually has a higher value. The problems with the wallet are holding the price down. Once those problems are fixed, BCC will increase in value.

When people see that problems are being addressed they gain faith in the developer. That's very important for a coins well being. When people don't have faith in the developer they think that the coin doesn't have a future.

I agree with what you said.
I have faith in the developer.

The only problem is, that the BCCdev isnt the coder of that coin. He had someone code it for him (from this forum) and that's why i is searching for a new coder who could fix sth.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Pools Of Honor
well port fixing on wallets is easy... hahah too many coins the ports are not enought.!! yeah!
Activity: 40
Merit: 0

I see BCC as a cute tipping (but worthless) token, for BitcoinTalk users, nothing more - still, a mark of appreciation, without any financial value, but with a lot of "I like what you write, please accept this little token! - I mean it, really!"  

With tipping coins, there are many coins in existence, which makes their value low. A good example is the rainbowgold  coin which has, I think, 100 billion coins. BCC has a maximum of 63.5 million coins, which isn't real many. Also BCC is a POS coin which I think usually has a higher value. The problems with the wallet are holding the price down. Once those problems are fixed, BCC will increase in value.

When people see that problems are being addressed they gain faith in the developer. That's very important for a coins well being. When people don't have faith in the developer they think that the coin doesn't have a future.

I agree with what you said.
I have faith in the developer.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

With tipping coins, there are many coins in existence, which makes their value low. A good example is the rainbowgold  coin which has, I think, 100 billion coins. BCC has a maximum of 63.5 million coins, which isn't real many. Also BCC is a POS coin which I think usually has a higher value. The problems with the wallet are holding the price down. Once those problems are fixed, BCC will increase in value.

+100
Nice man!!
Activity: 214

Activity: 214
PartyCoin and BTCtalkcoin are having a mega party on Peer-to-peer port 50555 !!!

Come and "CRASH" our party!  We will mingle our blockchains, and have a blast
 Grin

Hmm.

BCC:

RPC Port: 50554
P2P Port: 50555
Testnet : 50556

Source:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-btctalkcoin-talk-pure-pos-multipool-ready-airdrop-has-arrived-570750

PARTY COIN:

RPC Port:  50556
P2P Port:  50555

Source:  https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/7280-partycoin-party-information/

If that's causing the problems with the wallet, it should be easy to change in the code. Maybe just change a define in an include file.

Activity: 56
hoping the price of bcc is up! no dump please
Activity: 17
please provide link to previous stable version of wallet until your have resolved the crashing and syncing issues in this one
Activity: 17
same problems so far with wallet, have tried everything i can think of. fresh install load blocks then stops syncing, while it says i have 4 connections
Activity: 910
Merit: 530
$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

Airdrop of 31 Millions BCC on May 17th.  Another 31 Milllions BCC mined with POW up to last Sunday... hummm.  Current price 50 sat/BCC.  Total "probable" market cap today: 15 BTC - most likely lot less since there is only 0.7 BTC buy orders on Poloniex.  Forecast value of each BCC on May 17th... 1 sat/BCC.

Why everything has to be about money?

I think 1 Satoshi value per BCC on the 17th sounds a little low. It's possible maybe, sure, but it depends on a lot. If you, me, and our fellow users of this forum hold an idea of long-term value in our holdings of this coin, then we will Hold them and not rush to dump them. Why sell now for a quick little bit of BTC? Why not hold out for future value, especially since our coins (from the airdrop) are free to us.

On the other hand though, I do like what you said about BCC as a tipping coin for us on the forum. Where we can tip it to each other for good posts or help received. Something that could be public maybe like a rep system, but that we could hold or cash out anytime for BTC. What's everybody think? If you're interested, don't dump for crumbs now.
Activity: 153
There is no information regarding what is new or interesting in this.

Can anyone give any reasons as to why should I have this?

Unique airdrop. Nothing else as far as I can tell.

Airdrop of 31 Millions BCC on May 17th.  Another 31 Milllions BCC mined with POW up to last Sunday... hummm.  Current price 50 sat/BCC.  Total "probable" market cap today: 15 BTC - most likely lot less since there is only 0.7 BTC buy orders on Poloniex.  Forecast value of each BCC on May 17th... 1 sat/BCC.

Why everything has to be about money?

Everyone has bills to pay.  It's not like anyone is going to get rich at this as the markets stand.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
Just noticed the forum getting its own coin
Will Theymos ever use it ^_^
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Unique airdrop. Nothing else as far as I can tell.
Activity: 639
Merit: 500

Pages:
Jump to: